[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He should have been Hokage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 22

File: Itachi.png (687KB, 1402x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi.png
687KB, 1402x1061px
He should have been Hokage.
>>
>>158455459
He killed his entire family because...
>>
>>158455529
Because they were going to launch a coup d'état and overthrow the Hokage.
>>
>>158455459
I like him, but he tortured his brother for no good reason.
Uchihas are crazy.
>>
>>158455459
What the fuck are those two lines on his face?
>>
>>158456368
Jesus Mode. He achieved stage 1. Naruto got to stage 3.
>>
>>158456314
He did have a good reason in his head. He wanted Sasuke to hate him because he thought it would be easier for Sasuke, compared to knowing the truth.

Whether or not he was justified in thinking this is a different story entirely, though.
>>
He was so damn overpowered that they had to give him ninja aids just to kill him off. IIRC he had full damage nullification, and some really OP attack.
>>
>>158457138
>He was so damn overpowered that they had to give him ninja aids just to kill him off.

Only because of the Sharingan. Without that, he's pretty mediocre.

>IIRC he had full damage nullification
He didn't.

>and some really OP attack.
The only things in his arsenal that are even considerably OP involve the Sharingan. I think they were Amaterasu and his iteration of Susanoo that basically has hax sealing powers.
>>
>>158455459
Did he die of aids ??
>>
Why did he torture saucegay all the time tho? Was it not enough to kill his family? Such a coolest guy
>>
>>158457500
>He didn't.

He had a mirror that could reflect any attack.

Susano'o was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>158455459
>itachi makes hokage
>his only method of communication with the troops is mindraping genjutsu
But at least the Uchiha are happy, right?
>>
So I've been catching up with the Naruto movies. How can Naruto's daughter knock him out with a simple gut punch? Gentle fist isnt that strong
>>
>>158457500
>Without that, he's pretty mediocre.

Everyone in nardo is mediocre without bullshit they were gifted with since birth.

Look at Neji, so called "genius ninja", dies like a bitch because the Byakugan fucking sucks.

The only exception in the entire manga is 8-Gate Gai.

Fucking Obito was useless trash until his Mangekyo awakened and he gained the most retardedly broken ability in the entire story, more powerful than all the 6 Paths shit, hell, it stood up to THE GODDESS OF CHAKRA
>>
>>158460213
dude, it's one of the pre-movie gag OVA's, don't question it, it's still not as dumb as the one where kakashi wastes their genie wish on vending machine change or shikamaru makes naruto shit himself
>>
>>158460376
Why didn't Kaguya had all those retarded abilities if she was the root of them
>>
>>158455459
Cause he wanted to build a wall and not let the sand ninja in.
Also rumors that the village hidden in the Mist tried to rig the election.
Probably would of won anyway because he'd run against Danzo who leaked Akatski e-mails and had Hanzo wipe most of them out.
>>
>>158460499
>Why didn't Kaguya had all those retarded abilities if she was the root of them

Because evolution. Her genes were the key to it, but circumstances over thousands of years of generations honed it to being what they became.
>>
>>158457500
>Without that, he's pretty mediocre.
Without sharingan he'd be around kakashi level.
Both were jounins at very young age, very intelligent but with low stamina.
>>
>>158455459
He's undeniable shit because he killed the innocent Uchiha like the women and children for what? Because it was easier yet he saved Sasuke's shitty ass? He's just
an Uchiha Tom and a goofy.
>>
>>158457614
Kishimoto changed his mind on Itachi being evil because it was retarded and still is that Itachi even with Obito was able to annihilate an entire clan with no survivors in one night.
>>
>>158460873
>Without sharingan he'd be around kakashi level.

He'd be pretty low of Kakashi's level.

>Both were jounins at very young age,
No, only Kakashi made it to Jonin. Itachi was a Chuunin when he quit his job.

Also, Kakashi earned his promotions through distinguished service. Itachi got his rank because of his family.
>>
File: ch 142.png (246KB, 571x466px) Image search: [Google]
ch 142.png
246KB, 571x466px
>>158461115
> Itachi was a Chuunin when he quit his job.
Anbu captain is probably way beyond normal jounins abilities.
>>
>>158461290
>Anbu captain is probably way beyond normal jounins abilities.

Not really. It's known fact that rank =/= combat ability/powers. The ability to lead and give orders is not the same as being highly skilled and powerful. A Chuunin is a Chuunin. Doesn't matter what division they're assigned. There are probably shit tons of Gennin who are Asuma and Kurenai levels of proficient in fighting, but never rose the ranks because they're not fit for command.

Itachi was only dangerous because of his powers with the Sharingan. Any real status he had was likely because he was the heir to the Uchiha clan. And probably also because he threw his lot in with the village elders' agenda over the Uchiha's coup.
>>
>>158461115
Yeah, a 10 year old becoming a chunin by himself is nothing distinguished...
>>
>>158461594
>Yeah, a 10 year old becoming a chunin by himself is nothing distinguished...

It isn't when your family bought the position for you.
>>
>>158461644
There's nothing to imply this and everyone in the village recognized Itachi as having great talent. Many of his peers looked up to him for said talent as well. Furthermore there's no basis for such stasus even being able to be bought.
>>
File: df.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Did Kakashi ever fuck a shota Itachi?
>>
>>158461552
Why are you being autistic? He's literally beating 3 jounin.
>>
>>158461717
Maybe he thinks im an itachi fanboy and wants to bait me, like how he baits narusaku fags in every thread.
>>
>>158461717
Apparently mastering the basic sharingan within a year of obtaining it is nothing special, either.
>>
>>158461711
Yeah probably, I mean gay sex between guys isnt real sex that you'd do with a woman. Its between guys haha.
>>
Daily reminder that Kishi said if Itachi was alive, he could kill six paths Madara easily
>>
>>158461860
No proof no reminder.
>>
>>158461860
He struggled against snake Kabuto while teamming up with Sasugay. I doubt he could do shit against a fully powered Madara.
>>
File: LfUwm0E.jpg (96KB, 396x523px) Image search: [Google]
LfUwm0E.jpg
96KB, 396x523px
>>158456368
don't know but snake has them too
>>
File: gpKlHhR[1].jpg (100KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
gpKlHhR[1].jpg
100KB, 600x660px
>>158455459
I read this fanfic where Itachi becomes Hokage at 15? 16? to quell the Uchiha upspring and it actually works

It's pretty good
it's also fem!naruto/Itachi
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12464435/1/Hokage-s-Bride
>>
>>158455459
Nah, man. Being the bestest, greatest most loyalest ninja of all time is enough.
>>
>>158455459
He was qualified enough, but he was invested in something that was more important to him.
>>
>>158461967
>fanfic
>good
>>
>>158462205
you'd be surprised, most fics are shit tho
>>
>>158461552
>. Any real status he had was likely because he was the heir to the Uchiha clan

He was the most powerful Uchiha in three village besides his mentor who recognized his immense skill.
>>
>>158462205
Any changes you ever present to a plot are on the level on fan-fiction, anon. If you've ever thought you could write something better in regards to a plot, it's on the same level of fan-fiction.
>>
>>158461916
He wasn't trying to kill him. I fact he never tries to kill anyone in his fights. Only subdue them because he is a pacifist
>>
>>158455459

Hrmm? He was essentially the secondary hokage. He was the counterpart to Danzo. Someone who did what had to be done for the success of the village through the shadows.
>>
>>158457068
He wasn't wrong. Sasuke was a pussy.
>>
>>158455459
He would've lost hard to Madara
>>
>>158460462
it's actually based on an omake by Kishimoto, though. it's canon and even got referenced in Boruto, when the acknowledged that Himawari activated Byakugan once before.
>>
If a retard like Naruto can be hokage I'm sure a genius like Itachi can.
>>
>>158462619
They never explained the relevance of "being strongest" to be best fit for an office job. You'd think the most suited would be an accountant or a lawyer.
>>
>>158462662
Hokages are just army leaders, not political leaders. This is why someone like Naruto being Hokage makes no sense, he has 0 IQ when it comes to combat strategy. If Kakashi was tired of the job already, Shikamaru would be the most sensible option.
>>
>>158460376
There are very strong ninjas without kekkai genkai, special eyes or bijuu.
The raikages, conan, sasori, sennin, kisame, 3rd hokage, kakuzu
>>
>>158455459
IT WAS HIS TURN!
>>
>>158462706
Hokage is the one that is acknowledged by everyone
>>
>>158462662
You need strength to command the respect of the ninja under you. Also the Hokage doesn't have to be "the strongest", just one of the strongest, or else it would be decided by combat instead of appointment.

The Hokage's duties being mainly paperwork is really dumb, though. Particularly for poor Naruto, who is horribly suited for it (unless he remembers that he can make 1000 clones and be done in minutes, but he's not allowed to do that apparently).
>>
>>158462737
Except they skip the phase where they hold elections to make sure most people are fine with a middle school dropout being the village leader.
>>
File: yamato.png (321KB, 774x431px) Image search: [Google]
yamato.png
321KB, 774x431px
>>158461711
He was probably too busy with trap shota Yamato.
>>
>>158462975
Is that hair an edit?
>>
>>158463008
No, that was his hair after the arc where Kakashi finds him in Orochimaru's lab. Very brief.
>>
>>158461860
Nigger please.
He had trouble beating a stationary and mindless Nagato.
>>
File: yamato2.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yamato2.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>158463008
Here's some results for fanart of it.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=yamato_%28naruto%29+long_hair
>>
>>158463307
So if Kakashi never hooked up with any girl it is almost confirmed he was gay.
>>
>>158455529
his family was full of power-hungry retards. Itachi and his boyfu were the only two Uchiha's that knew how fucking inbred and retarded they really were. Shame that Itachi didn't just tell Sauce from the beginning that his bloodline was shit.
>>
>>158462706
Shika is his main advisor. Naruto IS the most suited because he has 100% backing of Cloud niggas and Sand Village. All Nardo wants is peace through trade and diplomacy. If anything, he's a globalist more than anything.

Kakashi was more technology-oriented, which is why Konoha went through a big tech boom during his tenure. If he still had Kamui and all the broken Sharingan shit, he was definitely the most suited for Kage.
>>
>>158464017
I don't think Kakashi had anything to do with the technology in the village. As far as I know hokages are just like a commander in shief. The real leaders of a nation are the old guys with funny tall hats.
>>
>>158464197
>old guys with funny tall hats.
They're referenced so rarely you forget they exist at all.
Kishis worldbuilding etc etc.
>>
>>158457614
He did it because he didn't know the Mangekyo Sharingan story was all a ruse cooked up by Kaguya and Zetsu. He thought "The only way my brother is going to make it alive in the world and not get killed at an early age for being an Uchiha is to awaken the Mangekyo by killing his best friend some day." But then he met Naruto, took a liking to him and realized it was more important for the sake of the village that he live than his brother which he loved more than anything.

>>158461026
Bullshit. Kishimoto planned it from the beginning. Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai even make it a big point of wondering why they didn't just capture Naruto since they had already infiltrated the village with such ease. It's because he had another mission.
>>
File: 33767b.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
33767b.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>158461711
I think the real question is did they ever fuck?
>>
>>158461552
>Itachi was only dangerous because of his powers

Okay. You can make this argument for literally every character in a shonen battle manga.
>>
>>158463814
>his family was full of power-hungry retards.
I'm sure being blamed for shit they didn't do and kicked out of their own damn village had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>158455459
No rules against a deadman being hokaje.
>>
>>158455529
He was ordered to by Hiruzen's two teammates and Danzo. That, and his family was getting ready to take over the village.
>>
>>158460213
>Gentle fist isnt that strong
It literally targets your organs.
>>
>>158462975
haha why dis dood look like a frog though
>>
>>158461552
>There are probably shit tons of Gennin who are Asuma and Kurenai levels of proficient in fighting
Asuma was part of the Daimyo's personal guard and Kurenai is the best genjutsu user in the village.
>>
>>158468258
Anon they're descended from the ultimate traitor, were going to become traitors and it's a fact their strongest techniques come from killing the other.
They're not the good guys in any way.
>>
>>158455459
I miss the naruto ban.
>>
>>158455459
Sasuke called him the real Hokage
>>
He should've just killed the coup leaders and make the clan that he was a traitor.
>>
>>158462785
reminder that nardo was forced to study after everything came to an end.
>>
File: absolutely ningen.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely ningen.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>158468829
>being this autistic

Summer was a mistake
>>
>>158455529
Because he was testing himself! No, wait, he was told to by Hiruzen's advisors! No, wait, because he was told to by Danzo! No, wait, because he was told to by Obito! Who fucking knows anymore!
>>
>>158455459
Wasn't he going blind and dying or something? Also just because he is a good henchman, doesn't mean he is a good leader.
>>
>>158457500
>>158457138
His Susano'o was the only one to hold two God weapons with literally no explanation why - the Yata Mirror which could deflect literally any attack, and the Totsuka Blade which was a literal one-hit-kill against anything it even touched.
>>
>>158460499
She had the Bykugan and the Rinne-Sharingan, which had abilities beyond the normal Rinnegan or Sharingan. Some could argue, with merit, that the base Rinnegan is more versatile, but when you can use All-Killing Ash Bones, you don't really need versatility.
>>
>>158467116
It's pretty valid when you consider the only really dangerous things Itachi has going for him give him ninja AIDS. If he fails, he's screwed.
>>
>>158461644
> It isn't when your family bought the position for you.
You have literally nothing to support this. Itachi got through entirely on his own merit. The Hokage at the time was Minato who, I think, was like the first one to have a major orgasm at the mere thought of Uchiha.

Itachi requested that he take the Chuunin Exam solo and won.

>>158461552
> The ability to lead and give orders is not the same as being highly skilled and powerful. A Chuunin is a Chuunin.
Buuuuuuuuut as ANBU Captain, he'd need a) skills and abilities beyond a normal Chuunin and b) the ability to survey the battlefield and give orders beyond a normal Chuunin. So yeah, an ANBU Captain would place him higher up the ladder than Chuunin.
>>
>>158471228
> Also just because he is a good henchman, doesn't mean he is a good leader.
He was ANBU captain at age 13, leading men - successfully - two or three times his age. He was an amazing strategist and leader. He canonically had the 'wisdom and insight' of a Hokage at like age six.
>>
What is the absolute worst retcon and/or asspull that Kishimoto used in this godawful clusterfuck of a series? If we're still on about Itachi, I feel like having him remove Edo Tensei on everyone all at once was nothing more than a way that Kishimoto could get out of logically having to draw Itachi heading to the warzone and then one-shotting Madara with the Totsuka Blade.
>>
>>158471845
Come on lad, Itachi was strong but the end of the manga had a few stronger oponents, Madara included. Itachi was no match against him, in fact no one but 8gate Guy, with the help of Minato and Kakashi's Kamui, had a change against Madara, not even Naruto and Sasuke, Madara was practically toying with them, Kishi had to pull Kaguya out of his ass to kill Madara, that's how OP he was.
>>
>>158471845
there's a point around the gaara saving arc where they spend about a volume fighting itachi and kisame only for it turn out they're clones at 30% of the power of the real ones
there's really no way to top how dumb and pointless that was
>>
>>158471964
> Itachi was no match against him
He would be immortal thanks to Edo Tensei, he'd still have the 'block literally everything' Yata Mirror and the 'one scratch and you're sealed forever' Totsuka Blade, which I mean I assume Madara would SOMEHOW fucking know about. He'd also still have one good eye left for Izanami, and he could still cast Amaterasu with his right eye (because I think his left was the blind one). If he got ONE lucky hit on Madara with his Susano'o, that's it, game over for Madara.
>>
>>158456368

tear troughs
>>
>>158471845

everything that has to do with hiruzen
>>
>>158472000
>>158471845
I also forgot, everything about danzo
honestly though the asspulls and retcons in nurutu weren't that bad, the worst part was sasuke's aura or plot and character development stagnation and putting more focus into bad guys' dvelopments instead of more of characters people already liked
the quality of the writing was hilariously inconsistent from day 1 and it probably didn't bother you by the time-skip
>>
>>158472184
>Said to be the strongest Hokage ever
>Solos the first and second
>A thousand chapters later, zombie 1st and 2nd can accomplish feats no living human during the first part could ever do
>>
>>158472263
Retcon into Oro not bring them back to peak strength.
And then further made retarded when he doesn't bring back Hiruzen as a 30 year old and instead as a dying relic.
>>
>>158472263
> Hashirama and Tobirama are completely under the control of Orochimaru when fighting Hiruzen when he has a basica understanding of Edo Tensei
> Several years later, Hashirama just completely ignores Edo Tensei, to the point where Orochimaru is uncomfortable with how easily he threw it off
>>
Kakashi is my favorite character. I hope they make him stronger in Boruto since he was gimped heavily after losing his sharingan. Senin level at the bare minimum.
>>
>>158462205
You never know, sometimes you find a good one.
>>
>>158472263

not mention he literally becomes almost opposite of what we're introduced to

we're shown a strong willed man, who'll always protect the village, etc

>part 2 comes along

>danzos bitch
>oros bitch
>turns out he's literally weak as fuck, " strongest kage of his time " literally the 3rd raikage has more feats then him
>doesn't take care of naruto
>lets a fucking massacre happen

and so fucking on, fuck kishi for ruining him

and so fucking on.
>>
>>158472418
> I hope they make him stronger in Boruto
Kakashi is now a tertiary character. He'll pop in for a few wise words of wisdom, talking about Naruto or Sasuke, but that'd be it
>>
>>158472327
That was explained, though not very well. Orochimaru kept them in a much weaker state until he put the tags into their heads, at which point they lost consciousness. When he brought them back the second time, he immediately restored them to near-full health, and so they could resist the control of Edo Tensei (unaugmented by the tags).
>>
>>158472528
>he immediately restored them to near-full health,

What's really retarded is that he didn't do the same for Hiruzen, as this anon pointed out. >>158472307

Kabuto was able to bring back Madara at his peak, not when he died.
He should have done the same for him.
If I was Sauce I would be pissed at him for cutting corners on his supposed help for my mission.
>>
So who will train the kids during the innevitable timeskip? Sasuke will most likely train Burrito. What about Sarada and the gay Orochimaru jr?
>>
>>158472657
Naruto will train Sarada, with help from Kakashi regarding the Sharingan.
It'd be cool if Mitsuki met Juugo to show him how to better use his Sage Transformation.
>>
>>158472657
Mitsuki will be trained by Konohamaru. Because Kishi likes to fuck with some of his characters like that.
>>
>>158472768

Kishi isn't writing.
>>
>>158472993
Kishi is providing ideas though and I'm sure somethings have to go through him for the green light.
Maybe he wants a scene where Mitsuki asks his sensei about how his grandfather died.
>>
>>158473093
Kishi is providing character consultation and ideas for how the series should be structured, not ideas for the series itself.
>>
>>158473132
I wish he still had some involvement in character design because someone needs to fix Ikemoto's outfit for Sarada.
>>
>>158473132
You're pulling this out of your ass. Nobody knows what degree of control (or care) Kishi has over the new anime/manga.
>>
File: Chapter_531_Cover.jpg (289KB, 819x598px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_531_Cover.jpg
289KB, 819x598px
I still don't get why they made Kakashi a background character when he was consistently among the top 3 most popular characters in the manga during every official poll that was ever made.
>>
>>158473332

We don't even know yet if he'll be, stop crying.
>>
>>158473324
And 'Kishimoto is providing ideas and I'm sure some things have to go through him for the green light' isn't pulling things out your ass? It was stated before the series began that Kishimoto was brought on in a 'consultation capacity' and Ukyo said in a tweet that Kishimoto had worked alongside him to help structure two of the anime episodes better.
>>
>>158473332
>itachi and deidara

jesus christ they look so badass.
>>
>>158473324
I think it was Ukyo who mentioned on Twitter that SP originally planned Boruto visit to the Hyuga to only be one episode but Kishimoto took a look at it and told them that it needed to be two episodes which they did.

Kishimoto still has some degree of control.
>>
>>158473332
>Naruto being super smug after outshining Sasuke for the first time since like 150 chapters
I like it.
>>
>>158473332
> some literally who nobody wallflower with have a dozen lines is two spots above the main heroine of the series
lmao
>>
>>158473364
Reminder that Kishi shamelessly admitted he reduced Kakashi's panel time because he was overshadowing Nardo. Kakashi should have been the mc from the start.
>>
>>158473448
>This is Kakashi's year I promise
>A shitty fight against Zabuza again followed by the loss of his sharingan and being told that he's even more useless than Sakura by Sasuke

Kishi hates Kakashi, this much is obvious.
>>
>>158473431
He deserved it. Big brother/Father figure is always good. Iruka felt like a good guy for the short time he appeared, Sakura was just a bitch for hundreds of chapters.
>>
>>158473431
I mean studio pierrot basically made everyone like her, and both her and neji had quite a few really memorable and great scenes
I'd say she has more reason to be on there than deidara, who is basically the fujo equivalent of a moeblob
>>
>>158473535
I was talking about Hinata lmao
>>
>>158473535

Iruka is just there because fangirls always shipped him with Kakashi for some reason.
>>
>>158473582
Hinata was a background character so that makes sense too.
>>
>>158473586
They wanted the two of them to have gay sex and adopt Naruto as his two daddies I assume
>>
>>158473597
No shit that's why I said it
>>
I hope Toneri comes back as reinforcements in the future.
Poor little moonman stuck up there by himself only able to be super-smug in people's dreams.
>>
>>158473524
> "now i'm mad, rampage time lmoa"
> entire fight is off-screen
T-thanks Kishimoto
>>
>>158473597
>>158473582
anime original scenes in canon episodes and basically the only filler that has any quality at all involves her, Pierrot really made everyone fall for her
Even in one of the interviews around the last, Kishi said he thought the anime was a big factor in her popularity since she was very much a side-character, despite having some time in the limelight.
>>
>>158473634
Oh shit. Where did my reading comprehension go.
>>
>>158473396
>And 'Kishimoto is providing ideas and I'm sure some things have to go through him for the green light' isn't pulling things out your ass?
It's exactly the same thing you're doing.If you really think this Ukyo literal who has real creative freedom over the franchise you're completely mistaken. It is absolutely possible for Kishi (and more realistically for SP/Shuueisha executives) to completely veto whichever part of the plot or story developments that goes against their economical interests. This means that if Kishi decides against Ukyo's ideas the studio will immediately side with Kishi, because they know the original author's approval is important for the vast majority of the fandom.
>>
>>158473640

He's prolly the only "good" Ootsutsuki currently.
>>
>>158473745
I wonder how he would attack though. No eyes means he's sorta shit out of luck and if I recall the shit on the moon was powered by that collection of Byakugan that Hinata had to destroy.

Though in saying that, if he went around wrecking cunts while blind, I'd appreciate that.
>>
>>158473744
I never said Ukyo (who, just because you call a literal who doesn't mean he is one) has real creative freedom. Like Kishimoto was, he's beholden to the WSJ editors. However, Kishimoto, in the capacity that he's currently been on record as having, would not be able to simply say "No, you're not doing that". He could suggest a change, or request that it not be put in, but if the editors and Ukyo want to ignore his suggestion, they can.

If Kishimoto IS able to simply axe whatever part he likes, then we've been lied to in regards to how much creative control he has, and Ukyo might as well not even be a part of the creative process.
>>
>>158473597
>Hinata was a background character
No. I don't think either her or Sakura are are that important in the grand scheme of things, but if you get a backstory/characters that are affiliated to you then you can't be a background character pretty much by definition.
>>
He should have been killed immediately after he became a missing nin and the series would have been 10x better. (though 10x a score of 0 is still 0)
>>
File: 300px-Narutocosplay.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Narutocosplay.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>>158455459
Why is this thread still up. I thought summerfags were a meme.
>>
>>158473914
Hinata was a tertiary character at best. Even people like Shikamaru had more interaction with the MC than she did, right up until the last 30-50 chapters or so, and even then it was basically a slap in the face and a stirring speech.
>>
>>158473842

I get hyped only by thinking it.

Kaguya was building an army of Zetsus to fight other Ootsutsukis, Momoshiki and Kinshiki are two of them and there's prolly even more to show up, Toneri will be the next Itachi it seems and he prolly has a pair of Byakugan on the moon as well. Or Hanabi gets killed to protect Bort and he takes her eyes again.
>>
>>158473989
because nobody ever uses sage after default nokosage became a thing because people won't know you're actually angry with them
>>
>>158474007
shikamaru probably had the 5th most focus and screen time of any character in the manga and the most of anyone that isn't a member of team 7, but I think hinata is actually pretty close behind him
hell there' a good few volumes where the manga sidelines naruto and makes shikamaru a main character
>>
>>158457603

Not aids, anon. Super aids
>>
>>158455459
The one true savior of Konoha
>>
>>158473894
>If Kishimoto IS able to simply axe whatever part he likes, then we've been lied to in regards to how much creative control he has, and Ukyo might as well not even be a part of the creative process.
The problem here is that you're overestimating the degree of control a second writer has over an established franchise, and the way fan backlash is managed by a studio/publisher. This guy was put there in order to have plausible deniability in case the manga/anime fails. Whether you believe it or not, he's in the same boat as the head writer for DB GT.
>>
>>158474007
>Even people like Shikamaru had more interaction with the MC than she did
Shikamaru is not a good example. He was way more prominent than Sakura for example, had an entire arc dedicated to him and he probably had more panel time than anyone outside of team 7. I'd agree with you in Hinata being a tertiary character, who was brought up to secondary status whenever Kishi felt it was necessary.
>>
>>158474133
>helped Akatsuki capturing beasts
>gravely injured Kakashi for no reason
>never gave intel to Konoha about Akatsuki, Pain or Tobi
>turned Sasuke into a murderer
>>
File: thisthread.jpg (231KB, 1280x1322px) Image search: [Google]
thisthread.jpg
231KB, 1280x1322px
helo can we disscuss naruto sauceke iz my fayvoriote becuz we r aloot aliek exteemly deep and filosoficle keesheemoetoe is naught a hacker
>>
>>158468631
All germans are hitler, anyone with a gun is a serial killer.
>>
>>158474325
I'm pretty sure everyone here can tell the glaring flaws and plotholes in Kishimoto's writing. You're the tard here, posting FB-tier pictures and making embarrassing low-quality posts.
>>
>>158474309
Yeah but he said sorry so what can you do
>>
>>158474378
Not that anon but if Germans were all genetically hardcoded to be Hitler then your sarcasm would have a point but you are wrong.
The Uchiha are literally the world's best case for discrimination.
>>
>>158474384
sorry, no, you're the retard here. stop trying to defend your aboslute trash tier anime and find another internet community to pollute
>>
>>158474429
>genetically hardcoded
Not really.
>>
>>158474445
>defend your aboslute trash tier anime
I never did that. It's trash. Funny to shit on it though.
>>
>>158474445
>muh community
Go to reddit if you need a place to belong to.
>>
>>158474466
Are you saying Tobirama was lying for the shits and gigs?
>>
>>158474502
it's not about belonging, it's about showing you narutards that you have no safe zones not even your ironic generals
>>
>>158474553
Not him, but it wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>158474620
Cringe
>>
>>158474620
/nsunsg/ was great for like a year dude, what are you on about? Was a fuckload better than the 'am i kawaii uguu~' moeshit generals you cunts have here
>>
>>158474627
See, you say that but with what he said and how we've seen it activate, we can tell he wasn't lying.
>>
What's /a/ opinion on this guy?
>>
If he wanted to save Sasuke, why didn't he just kill himself next to his parents bodies and implicate the masked man who did help him and unleashed the nine tails? Problem solved, the fourth world war never happens.
>>
>>158474650
not saying those are better desu
>>
>>158474686
The best character from start to finish.
>>
>>158474686
He's okay. Would be a good character if Kishimoto knew how to write I guess.

>>158474709
That's Jiraya.
>>
File: who.jpg (64KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
64KB, 500x751px
>>158474686
He adopted a new personality whenever it seemed to fit the story
>>
>>158474553
Are you saying uchiha can't make the decision not to kill their friends?
>>
>>158474686
My second favorite character after Jiraiya, and much like him, he couldn't escape the curse of becoming a cheerleader for some obnoxious teenager wearing an orange jumpsuit.
>>
>>158474721
Jiraiya is also a top tier character. But Kakashi has a few more emotionally evocative moments, so he just barely edges Jiraiya out.
>>
>>158474745
For Kakashi it actually makes sense though.
>>
>>158474696
> anime doesn't belong on /a/
ok
>>
File: narutard.jpg (135KB, 1349x743px) Image search: [Google]
narutard.jpg
135KB, 1349x743px
He was the coolest guy ever
>>
>>158474743
pft doesn't look like. Only reason Mikoto didn't kill Kushina was probably because Obito got there first.
>>
>>158474801
being this new
>>
>>158474743
Now I ain't sayin they are predisposed towards killing their clan members and friends but what I am saying is that the moment you activate that eye they are so famous for, you are opening a can of worms you cannot control and has shown a long history of making really dumb decisions because of it.

Every major fuck-up in the series can be connected to an Uchiha, just sayin.
>>
>>158474801
I wish XD MASTER BAIT newfags like you got sent back in time to have your ass chased out of here
>>
>>158474844
>>158474875
> falling for pleb-tier bait this hard
Come on now, I wasn't even trying
>>
>>158474886
doesn't make you less retarded, time to leave
>>
File: warau.jpg (151KB, 546x419px) Image search: [Google]
warau.jpg
151KB, 546x419px
>>158471203
>>
>>158474909
You gotta come with me then for falling for it.
>>
>>158474870
And every major fuck-up by an uchiha can be connected to the senju.
>>
>>158475052
The attack on Konoha with the nine-tailed Fox?

Hiruzen was in charge so there's no Senju around to be part of it.
Unless you want to go WAYYYYY back and somehow blame the attack on Konoha on Tobirama rather than the Uchiha "who dindu nuffin and were in no way responsible for their own actions" as if they were children.
>>
>>158474886
HAHA I GOT YOU I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
>>
File: 9078886.png (297KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
9078886.png
297KB, 655x653px
>>158462729
is that the fucking raptors logo
>>
>>158475052
> gets given guaranteed work
> gets an entire compound that they can live in to be apart
> oh, but they're not confined there, so they can mingle with the rest if they want
> entire village loves them and sucks their dick about how strong they are
> itachi on-track to become Hokage
> wow guys we're discriminated against
> time to lead a coup detat against a hokage who likes us and a village who revere us
They're just a bunch of fucking retards.
>>
File: bait.jpg (54KB, 367x360px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
54KB, 367x360px
>>158474886
>>158474941
YOU FELL FOR MY EPIC BAIT. GOD IM SUCH AN EPIC MEMER.
>>
>>158475245
>>158475173
> being this mad
>>
>>158475265
prime example of a narutard crossboarder shitposter, friends
>>
>>158474745
>>158474794
I mean he trained his grandson (thanks retcon) and when he died he understood he had a prophecy or something so obviously he'd cheer for him. Even came back from death.
>>
>>158475307
> he trained his grandson
What? Naruto was Jiraiya's GODson, and Kakashi didn't have kids
>>
>>158475546
He was him as a grandson but it's as you said.
>>
>>158475568
What?
>>
>>158475946
saw*
>>
>>158471845
>brings back a million dead people who've been dead for years
>don't bring back the people who just died a few chapters ago
>>
>>158475958
I was talking about how Kakashi's blind faith in Nardo made no sense and was annoying. Jiraiya's belief made more sense in context but it was still annoying.
>>
>>158476032
It should've waited after Pain at least. Naruto was a scrub before that
>>
>>158456314
How else to hide the truth from sauske, he would have defended his own brother with everything, calling it all a conspiracy. This way, susake was able to live. Dazo would have killed sauske if he made a conspiracy theory
>>
>>158457603
danzo f up hte rear
>>
sage mode was cool and naruto actually earned it in that case
>>
Am I the only one who finds Salad's current Boruto personality to be a bit generic?
>>
People cannot be predisposed to violence

Anybody believing that is probably a racist
>>
>>158455828
Why did he kill everyone in the clan though?
>>
>>158476512
> tfw you remember that Sai's brother also died from a 'mysterious illness'
> while ALSO being part of ROOT
> with Danzo as his commanding officer
Guys I think we're onto something
>>
>>158462523
As would everyone, including Naruto and Sasuke if they did not have their deus-ex-machina sun/moon powerup.
>>
>>158473332
>Blonde Ichigo didn't appear for like the first 400~ chapters
>More popular than Nardo's main squeezes

Good thing that the last Naruto thing Kishi wrote, made Naruto seem like his father.
>>
>there has been naruto/boruto generals for months
>no one complains
>summer starts
>people start complaining
interesting
>>
>>158474686
He was the best character during the beginning. But, most of it fell off when he also became Sasuke-sexual. I guess his scenes with Guy were also cool, too.

I liked him best as an actual teacher, who taught Team 7 about all the ninja bullshit. If Kishi were good, he would've given him more scenes doing shit like that and then kill him off during Pain.
>>
Ay-o boyos Japanese Twitter discovered our dank memes
https://mobile.twitter.com/itnr4ever/status/870669139169353728
>>
File: 1477768961877.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1477768961877.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>that kid who made national news for killing himself after "his favourite char Uchiha Itachi died"
>mfw he came back as a zombie
>the kid didn't
>>
>>158476933
Well yeah. Had to de-personality her away from who she was in the gaiden because she was more liked and popular then boruto.

Why this is bad I'll never know. Maybe Kishi should have made the new series about konoha and let all of the kids and world itself tell stories rather then center around that annoying too perfect spoiled little bastard.
>>
>>158477562
It honestly seems that Kishi (or Shonen Jump editors/execs) cannot handle a character that does not fit neatly into shonen tropes. Which is honestly a shame; I think one of the reasons why she was so popular in the first place was because she was a breath of fresh air in the stale Naruto world; a sullen, prude, and stalkerish yet mature little girl in ch.700 and a cynical, snarky, and earnest young woman in the Gaiden
>>
>>158476933
i kinda like her slutty personality in the manga
>>
>>158477562
Yeah no, Salad was only more popular than Bort during the gaiden period because up to that point Bort had zero characterization. After the Boruto movie it was only natural he would gain more fans.
>>
>>158477099
because these sorts of things need to be done thoroughly.
>>
>>158477075
t. Uchihashit
>>
>>158477099
See >>158471203
>>
>>158477398
what
>>
>>158476933
>>158477562
How is she different now?
>>
>>158478205
He's talking about some Russian kid that offd himself to join Itachi.

Does Kishi even know that two retarded kids killed themselves because of his manga?
>>
>>158478782
two? who's the other one?
>>
>>158480967
A kid got buried and suffocated to death because he and his friends tried to imitate Gaara's Sand Burial Jutsu
>>
>>158472657
You bet Boruto will be training with the moon alien from the movie.
>>
>>158478729
She's just a tsundere in the anime, and in the manga she's a loli skank in training.
>>
>>158481934
She acts the same way in the manga that she does in the anime. Its just that Ikemoto likes to draw her in slutty outfits and slutty poses.
>>
>>158455529

and hundred of innocent childs because ...
>>
>>158457138
I'm forever laffing that Kishi outright said Itachi was "too perfect" Other ninja are you even trying?
>>
>>158473332
He was too weak. He was a remnant from a time where it was still about ninja stuff instead about energy blasts and power-up modes.
>>
>>158462724
sasori lost to a child who had yet to be given any real abilities and a grandma. konan had no real feats other than almost killing obito, but that was a batman with preptime strategy thing. kakuzu got outsmarted twice by fucking naruto. sennin are trash mobs. The strongest got killed by a child sasuke when he fought the other two without arms.3rd was alright i guess, but nothing compared to any of the special characters.
>>
>>158473332
>chapter 531
Why didn't they have a popularity poll at the end of the manga to see who really came out on top?
>>
>>158485898
I think they had those polls yearly
>>
>>158468599
Reminder that she only ever used genjutsu *once* and it BACKFIRED.
>>
>>158455459
this piece of shit shouldnt even be considered a heroe.
>>
File: 1496914482108.jpg (215KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496914482108.jpg
215KB, 700x505px
>>158455459
>not a Senju
>no connections
>implying the Konoha higher ups would let an Uchiha to be the Hokage
>Uchiha
>Hokage
>>
>>158455459
itachi had a hard life, he even needed to kill his waifu
>>
>>158485538
>sasori lost to a child
eh no? he let them killing him
>>
>>158475240
Uchihas were the niggers of Konoha

> Affirmative Action
> Section 8 housing, the projects, welfare
> Freedom to talk to and travel wherever they want
> everybody wishes they be a nigga
> ((Obama)) is definitely black
> wow guys we're discriminated against Black lives matter
> white on black crime, Riots and dead police officers.
>>
>>158486383
It's really funny if you think about it

>hyped up as genjutsu master
>easily gets suckered and shit rebounds
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (190KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
190KB, 685x1024px
>>
>>158461552
Fuck off narutard
>>
>>158455459
Madara should have been hokage.
>>
>Ctrl+f
>narutard
>only 4 results

Did the mods actually do their jobs this time? Am I in bizarro /a/?
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.