[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: chiu VICTORY.jpg (240KB, 890x1337px) Image search: [Google]
chiu VICTORY.jpg
240KB, 890x1337px
Welcome back to Negima!

So Akamatsu stringed us on for 5 extra years but best girl Chiu officially won the Negi bowl
>>
>>158453518
I though this was already confirmed months ago in an interview.
>>
File: raeg.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
raeg.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>158453518
seriously?
>>
She did spend the most time with Negi when it came down to the important things.
>>
>>158453518
Negi is a 10/10 but I never figure out what made him perfect.
>>
>>158453518
My impression is that it's a red herring. Negi probably ran into the classroom looking for a different girl. He's going to ask Chiu if she knows where said girl is at.
>>
>>158453603
>>158453803
Akamatsu confirmed negi had a crush on Chisame on UQ Holder vol. 12.
>>
Based Chisame, Negi actually has good taste
>>
I'm so happy
>>
>>158453518
He could have had a three way relationship with both best girls. They were fine with it. God damnit Negi, how in hell did you fuck it up so much.
>>
We finally won, Chisamabros!
>>
>>158453518
This feels so out of nowhere. Not him getting with Chisame, or even anyone, but doing it like this right after the manga events we saw. He was as dense as a fucking neutron star for 90% on the manga on picking up romance and showed no huge interest in it. Then he's suddenly got a crush. I dunno, might've felt a bit more believable in even another 1-2 years inuniverse.
>>
>>158454424
Didn't he tell Asuna about his crush in the original Negima?
>>
>>158454596
Which was at the very end when the writing went to shit.
>>
I have a question.

In Negima, Asuna "sleeps" for over 130 years to save alternate Mars. This is the timeline where UQ Holder takes place. So Asuna will still have to wake up in the future and then travel back in time. When she travels back in time, Negi doesn't need to kill his father because Asuna's power deals with the mage of the beggining thus not becoming the new vessel, aka, the happy ending.

Doesn't this makes UQ Holder fucking pointless? I mean, whatever they do in UQ Holder will be pointless once Asuna wakes up and travel to the past, right?
>>
>>158453518
Proper long anime adaption fucking when?
>>
>>158455941
Never
>>
>>158454912
A timeline where Asuna sleeps is necessary for the good end timeline to exist.
>>
>>158456327
I know. But since everything is solved in Negima, what is the point of showing it now? I mean, we know how it's gonna end. Asuna will wake up and travel to the past. End of UQ Holder timeline.
>>
>>158456355

But we don't know what might happen now that they've shown this outcome. The MoB might be planning something now that this info of a possibility of it losing is divulged. Time Fuckery with Negi/Touta tag team imminent
>>
>>158453518
BESTGIRL
E
S
T
G
I
R
L
>>
>>158456355
They have to protect their timeline so that happy ending can happen. What is in jeopardy is this timeline's happy ending, specially Eva's. We already know Eva is alone with Chao and currently dimension hopping, which could imply the other immortals will lose/die in UQ while she is the lone survivor. With this info, what they can struggle for is having all UQ guys survive and welcome Asuna with a smile when she wakes up. This is most likely Negi's way of saving everyone even in other timelines
>>
>>158453518
I thought glasses girl had tits. Why's she flat?
>>
>>158453518
With all this time fuckery, will Chisame have a happy end and not her NEET destiny?
>>
Wait so he gets with Chisame but his only living offspring has Asuna DNA? Unless Asuna somehow had a son with konoe, chisame's a cuck. RIP
>>
>>158454292
As an Chisamefag since 2006, I don't happy at all this is fucking bad joke.
>>
So naturally, all of 3A would be just outside watching Negi confess, correct?
>>
this is not gonna work anyaway, Chisame will find a bullshit reason to reject him or to atleast put the whole thing on hold.

Something like either he or she is not ready for this, which is kinda true.
>>
>>158453803
>Looks like the site of rejection
>>
>>158459355
why can't helmet hair girl finally win?
she's lost the akamatsubowl to red haired glasses girl 5 times already...
>>
>>158459355
Then if both futures are to change, should Negi and Eva be an item while Touta gets Kirie? inb4 Eva should be with Touta
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.