[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: griffith.jpg (123KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
griffith.jpg
123KB, 1920x816px
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>158453092
Did nothing wrong
>>
I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE
>>
>>158453853
Imagine a guy doing to your sister/mother what Griffith did to Casca
>>
>Guts wakes up next to Casca
>Oh I had this terrible dream where the Band of the Hawk all died
>What's the Band of the Hawk
>>
>>158453092
>we'll die for you griffith, we love you!
>die for me then
>NOOO GRIFFITH WHY ARE YOU KILLING US
Also
>casca enjoyed it

Literally did nothing wrong
>>
I started reading Berserk two days ago and I'm regretting it because it's like I'm living in hell now
>>
>>158454131
>we'll die for you griffith, we love you!
>implying
The manga outright says that most of the Band just expected him to make them great again. Basically, they just wanted to ride on his coattails.
>>
>>158453952
Meh, whatever.
>>
>>158454131

Yeah see here's the thing

"We're willing to risk our loves for your dream because we believe in it?" Does not mean "Please feed us to demons and use us as fodder"

They're not planning on dying they just think it's worth the risk.

Griffith is a retard
>>
>>158454274
>literally became god
>retard
>>
>>158454274
F U C K G R I F F I T H
>>
>>158454264
EEEEEEEEDGYYY!
>>
>>158453883
came here to post this, I leave satisfied
>>
>>158454172
where did it say that?
>>
>>158454306
Okay
>>
File: Berserk_v11_p207.png (365KB, 1222x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v11_p207.png
365KB, 1222x1800px
>>158454340
Remember this part?
>You look like kids who had their precious toy taken away. Well, you don't know a damn thing. Your toy was broken a long time ago.
>>
>>158454274
When you consider that Griffith was in jail being tortured for a year and no one came to save him...
Yeah. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>158454443
Are you fucking retarded, they were planning on saving him the entire time. It doesn't make his suffering any worse but how does "fuck those guys" even apply here?
>>
File: 1494706051582.png (772KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494706051582.png
772KB, 1083x720px
>>158454514
Are you seriously expecting me to accept that the most POWERFUL and prestigious mercenary band in the region (if not the world) could not develop a Charioce-tier plan to rescue Griffith in the span of a week, maybe a month tops, while they're suffering the humiliation of letting their leader get fucked up beyond compare?

They didn't. They couldn't. They were useless and pointless and good for nothing more than their sacrifice. Griffith was right.
>>
File: 8764565.png (256KB, 652x748px) Image search: [Google]
8764565.png
256KB, 652x748px
>>158454685
Nigger they were on the run for nearly an entire year, what did you expect them to do?

> the most POWERFUL and prestigious mercenary band in the region
At that time? lmao fuck no, they were weak and NEEDED a plan.
>>
>Become one of the most powerful demons
>Merge the worlds to make a shitty world into a death world
>Make a small piece of paradise that your followers can live in safety
>Those that refuse to follow you are fucked

Why would you do this? why not just make a kingdom without fucking up the world?

Oh wait, Skull Knight did that. Yeah nothing wrong. carry on.
>>
Griffith literally and unironically did nothing wrong.
>BoH was gonna breakup anyway after everyone saw the state that he was in.
>The king would never stop sending forces after them.
>Worthless cripple
>Gave Casca what she wanted (maybe the timing was off but whatever), since she was willing to leave Guts and stay with Griffith.
>Never, not once lied to to them and pretended that he wasn't using them as stepping stones to his end goal. The eclipse was just an extreme conclusion.
>Not going through with the eclipse, meant living the rest of his life as a broken cripple, rendering all the deaths of his comrades pointless.
>The eclipse was destiny.
>>
>>158454741
> A plan
Tell me what sort of "kill them all" plan takes so long to prepare that you may as well shoot Griffith's broken remains in the face?
>>
>>158454426
Wyald was a pretty insightful guy.
>>
File: guts_saves_everyone.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
guts_saves_everyone.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Looks good.
>>
>>158453986
>Guts wakes up next to Casca
>Oh I had this terrible dream where the Band of the Hawk all died
>You mean the Band of the Falcon, you giant faggot?

Fixed.
>>
>>158454157
It's okay, you speedreader, since you literally missed out on everything.
>>
>>158454426
Why is Griffith's nose so big?
>>
>>158454426
yeah griffith's leadership fostered self-interest, which is why they all scattered rather than died together in the eclipse
>>
>>158454685
They were down to 2,000 soldiers after the 100-year war. Then half were assassinated when they were trapped. And another half ran away. More probably died in the 1-year time skip.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.