[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they decide to create a pretty good cast. They create Meteora,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pepsi worst souta.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepsi worst souta.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
So they decide to create a pretty good cast. They create Meteora, a deeply thinking girl who tries to understand the world she in and the fact that she was created for someone's entertainment, later realizing she loves the person who created her because he put so much love in to it. A chivalrous lawful good knight from a bloody world who finds herself loathing the people who could create such a world for their own entertainment. A magical girl who is torn away from her happy magical land where she wins as a typical mahou shoujo series goes; she realizes she is from a work made for children and full of happy bullshit and has to deal with a harsher reality.

Then there's this guy. He's the MC. He ruins the shows. How does one create a cast of interesting characters and then a MC that makes you want to skip the parts where he's whining and crying?
>>
>>158452524
Sounds like you can relate to MC then
>>
>>158452524
It was enough to make him an author of webcomic or webnovel stories, so he would still have role as a creator and not a simple spectator.
Sometimes I have the impression that the Japanese have become so obsessed with self-insert that when they do the MC, they deliberately avoid giving him unique traits, since these may well please someone, but also bother others.

If the protagonist expresses a personal opinion or does an action that someone don't like, it automatically becomes garbage unbearable.
Fortunately not everyone is doing this and good MC are still there, but stereotypes like Souta are still quite exploited.
>>
>>158452524
He really isn't that bad.
If the last time I did anything it made my friend kill themselves, I'd be pretty passive as well.
>>
File: 1497181285916.jpg (69KB, 529x580px) Image search: [Google]
1497181285916.jpg
69KB, 529x580px
>Matsubara is MC
>plot involves him powering up Red with upgrades
>Red becomes more and more attracted to him
>Red starts getting lewd upgrades
>>
Not gonna lie, I thought he was going to improve, but after 10(TEN) episodes and he's almost exactly the same faggot as he was in the first episode. Fuck Aniplex and fuck this shitshow
>>
>>158453455
What do you expect?
>>
File: 1496363492289.jpg (60KB, 524x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496363492289.jpg
60KB, 524x480px
>>158453410
>Red starts getting lewd upgrades
Not in this world.
>>
>>158453410
>>Red starts getting lewd upgrades
does new holes count as lewd upgrades?
>>
>>158453455
he's atleast better that shinji
>>
File: monkey.png (763KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.png
763KB, 1280x720px
>>158452524
>So they decide to create a pretty good cast
>They create Meteora,
>>
>>158453455
Have you not seen the path he's being taken down? All these episodes they've been building slowly toward the eventual reveal(to the other characters) of his involvement with Altair and her creator. His struggles, his history, etc leading up this point and his cathartic reveal after seeing the mess he caused. This is entirely the framework for his eventual growth and change. I mean, he's just a teenage kid facing a truly bizarre situation and a guilt heavy past. What did you expect him to do, see these superpowered people fighting and go "Welp, better sack up and starting punching girls."
>>
>>158455972
Ironic how you bash Meteora who is literally the only character with a brain while posting one of the biggest reasons why Gundam IBO was garbage.
>>
>>158452524
"Real" world is not real. "Real" world is a creation of Souta, his fanfiction. In the end Souta will man up, face his fears of real world, will return to real Real world.
>>
>>158453410

Charon is obviously Matsubara's self-insert character. This is going to get messy if Charon ever shows up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.