[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hibike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 334.png (927KB, 701x947px) Image search: [Google]
334.png
927KB, 701x947px
Was there a point to the Mizore / Nozomi arc? It felt so detached from the main storyline, was KyoAni just padding the runtime?
>>
it's a nice little side story to add to "the universe". pretty much a mini spin off.

I mean; why not?
>>
a
>>
>>158441183
>KyoAni
>padding the runtime
It's part of the novels.
>>
>>158441183
Supposedly it characterizes the main bitch from the final arc too. Nothing else matters to her accept getting to nationals.
>>
The only thing i dont like is how their relationship stands. It's pretty obvious Nozomi didn't really give care all that much about Mizore given how she just stays out of contact with her for a year and now it almost seems like a pity relationship of sorts.
>>
I don't even know who these bitches are, but right one looks mentally damaged and her head is uncanny round.
>>
Reminder that one of the upcoming movies will focus on Mizore and Nozomi
>>
>>158445206
I think that bit of characterization from Asuka could've been executed better and using at least more relevant characters than Mizore and Nozomi.
>>
File: 1453134859624.png (897KB, 1060x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453134859624.png
897KB, 1060x1080px
>>158445734
will they kiss?
>>
The worst part is that it was contrived as shit and the whole problem relied on the two of them never even passing by each other for over a year despite going to the same high school.
At least we got good Ribbon scenes out of it though.
>>
>>158447418
Yeah, this is probably the most retarded misunderstanding in an otherwise serious-ish anime I've ever seen. This arc really dragged S2 down a notch.
>>
>>158447418
Ribbons is so beautiful.
>>
>>158447418
yeah, i actually was actually pretty interested in the arc until they revealed it was just overblown "plz be my friend" drama. they way they built it up made it seem like some actual traumatic shit had gone down, and that would have been actually interesting for that show. instead they wasted 6 or whatever episodes on "why don't you talk to me"

>At least we got good Ribbon scenes out of it though.
best part of the nozomi/mizore arc will be more ribbons and natsuki
>>
>>
I really disliked how Kumiko stick her nose into their problem despite not being close to them
>>
s3 when
>>
>>158441183
What else Shaft 2.0 would do with its time?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.