[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I wait so long to watch this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: katanagatari.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
katanagatari.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Why did I wait so long to watch this?
>>
>>158439199
You should have listen to /a/.
>>
Name me exactly one thing she did wrong.
Protip: You cannot.
>>
>>158439629
What was her motivation?
>>
>>158442112
To help Shichika become stronger, although she was wrong in the end
>>
File: 1464568479182.png (392KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464568479182.png
392KB, 800x450px
>get away with trying to kill her friend
>steals her man instead
>her hair is cut

how often do best girls just win?
>>
>>158439629
Not leaving behind the strongest children with shichika.
>>
File: katana0409.png (128KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
katana0409.png
128KB, 450x253px
>>158439629
She fumbled her last words to her brother. She wanted to convey her heartfelt love for her sibling and her appreciation of his martial skill but instead she came off as being antagonistic to the last.
>>
>>158442112
To die.

She had long suffered from her illness that she wanted to end it all. Ironically, her body is strong enough to hold death at bay.

There's also the fact that all Yasuri die by the hand of another Yasuri (their mother died by their father's hand, their father died by Shichika's hand), so Nanami tried grooming Shichika strong enough to kill her.

She wanted to die, and she wanted to die a Yasuri's end. Only Shichika could grant her that.

She was disappointed that Shichika grew a conscience for killing, but she overrode that by threatening to kill Togame. In the end, it was all good that Shichika grew strong enough to kill her. Or was it bad that Shichika suffered emotionally because of it?
>>
Because the fuckload of dialogue is intimidating.
>>
>>158444470
>their mother died by their father's hand
Damn, I knew she liked ryone, but I didn't know her husbandkilled her.
>>
>>158445030
So glad I watched this anime. The ridiculous amount of talking threw me off at first, but there was enough action that I didn't mind. And by the end, I absolutely loved it. Got me into the Monogatari series, which is one of my favorites now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.