[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ agree that this is the best thing Dragon Ball has ever done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: CoverhistoryTrunks.jpg (38KB, 180x311px) Image search: [Google]
CoverhistoryTrunks.jpg
38KB, 180x311px
Does /a/ agree that this is the best thing Dragon Ball has ever done?
>>
>>158418899
That's not the cell saga
>>
I dare disagree.
>>
>>158418899
Did anyone else cry as a kid at best-Gohan's death?
>>
>>158418899
Yes I agree
>>
>>158420627
Cell saga was shit.
>>
>>158418899
Yeah.
Was an HD version ever released?
>>
>>158418899
Of course
>no resurrections
>no plot-armored Goku
>actual goals and determination
>>
>>158418899
that and DB first series.
>>
>>158418899
>Does /a/ agree that this is the best thing Dragon Ball has ever done?

I still don't get why Trunks couldn't have just gotten his Mom to build him another spaceship and flown to planet namek to revive everyone after the androids died.

They KNEW where NEW planet namek was before the androids showed up.
>>
>>158421626
Something something time limit for revival of the dead? Or was that only shenron earth V1.0?
>>
>>158421626
>>158421675

Shit, sorry, okay:

Porunga can only revive one person at a time, so long as they didn't die of natural causes, I.E: Goku wouldn't be able to be rezzed in Trunk's dimension as he died of a heart disease.

Still, though, I don't see why Trunks doesn't go to new-namek and get another namekian to be the new guardian and make some new Dragonballs... And then use THEM to revive everyone.
>>
Yes, because people acutally died and the stakes were fucking great.
>>
>>158418899
Yes.
>>
>>158418899
nope, Chapters 49-60 are still the peak of Dragon Ball
>>
>>158422192
Kys.
>>
>>158422206
>not liking Red Ribbon Army Saga
Dragon Ball is about the sense of adventure, RR Saga perfects that.
the only part in Z that even close to that is Namek saga
>>
>>158422282
I agree, the RR saga is my favorite
>>
Dragonball gt baby saga best of all
>>
>>158418899
> The best thing about Dragon Ball is not even canon

Well shit
>>
File: db06.jpg (28KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
db06.jpg
28KB, 386x400px
>>158421626
>They KNEW where NEW planet namek was before the androids showed up.

Only Goku knew were New Namek was. Remember, they teleport away after getting a new planet, and then after Piccolo fuses with Kami, do they ask Dende to make new Dragonballs for them.

To get there, King Kai had to tell Goku were to find it, and he teleported there.
Also, there was the issue of resources. Bulma could hardly scrounge up enough parts for the time machine as it were
>>158422192
I just miss when Dragonball was good/passable.
The only entertainment I get out of Super is the various shitstorms that happen when yet another disappointment comes down the line.
>>
>>158418899
>got into dream theater because of this

thanks funimation
>>
>>158423043
>King Kai

There is no reason why King Kai couldn't have given the info to New Namek. Goku cleaned the universe of Freeza no reason why he couldn't do the earthlings another break
>>
>>158418899
No.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.