[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the fucking japs always need to make every character japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 350.png (228KB, 350x448px) Image search: [Google]
350.png
228KB, 350x448px
Why do the fucking japs always need to make every character japanese or at least half japanese or 3 quarters japanese, even when it dont make sense?

In this instance Gio lives in italy and it's fucking italian but somehow his mother is japanese? what the fuck?
Why cant his mom just be italian and that be the end of it?

Are japs really that xenophobic?
>>
>>158414708
Because they needed an excuse for his hair to change color from black to golden.
>>
I mean seriously, for some reason the author is bent on making everyone in jojo japanese out of the blue. I liked when it had a more international approach.
>>
>>158414756
>black to golden
sounds like fucking italian to me.
>>
>>158414708
Except it's not that crazy...
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-03/singer-songwriter-hikaru-utada-to-marry-an-italian-man

>inb4 you don't even know who Hikaru Utada is
>>
>>158415091
I know who she you dummie. But from a genetic stand point it's fucking silly.
The only way this could possibly make sense would be for Gio's mom to be half japanese.
>>
>>158414891
What you are talking about? In Part 8 it makes sense since they are in Japan all the time.
>>
>>158414708
but his hair is originally blac, it turned gold when his stand was awoken
>>
/pol/ bait
>>
>>158414708
>Why do the fucking japs always need to make every character japanese or at least half japanese or 3 quarters japanese, even when it dont make sense?
Because nip readers need to be able to self-insert in the main character.
I mean if Gio wasn't part Japanese in part 5, then the entire cast would end up being Italian and we all know how nips see foreigners as "others".
There's tons of manga with cookie cutter foreigner stereotypes, like the super confident "MURRICA" American guys and girls wearing blue-red-white colors, ugly thug-like strong black male characters and slutty black female characters, super proper/chic blonde French/English/German characters.
>>
>>158415393
>implying there arent black haired italians.

>>158415338
Exactly, Kujo - my favorite - being from japan and all was pretty cool. But then having to shoe horn the rest into being japanese as well it's pretty lack luster.
>>
>>158415443
>Because nip readers need to be able to self-insert in the main character.
are they really this fucking feeble in mind? you gotta be shitting me.
Making Gio's mom half japanese wasnt enough?

Same shit happened with Persona 5, you have the blonde bitch being 1 quarter murrican and 3 quarters japanese... srsly what the fuck...
>>
File: SoryuSecondChildAsukaLangley-1.png (357KB, 432x638px) Image search: [Google]
SoryuSecondChildAsukaLangley-1.png
357KB, 432x638px
>>158414708
It's even more interesting when the character comes from a multi-national/multi-ethnic background and Japanese always happens to be tacked on somehow.
>>
>>158414708
He's half British.

Also, Giorno's Japanese name is Haruno Shiobana, but the Ha part can be read as Shio, thus making him Shioruno Shiobana, which is just two tenten away from Giorno Giovanna.
>>
Because japs hate gaijin
>>
>>158414708
They are all really, really, racist.
>>
>>158414708
why not
>>
>>158415443
Who the fuck self-inserts in Jojo.
Maybe I'm just making a huge mistake if harem protags are supposed to be self-inserts and not be treated as actual characters.
>>
>>158414891
Araki's editors wanted the protagonist to be Japanese from the beginning. Making Jotaro half-Japanese was him bending to the pressure.
>>
File: He just threw it right in.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
He just threw it right in.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
>>158414708
>>
>>158414708
>Are japs really that xenophobic?
Yes? They were the asian nazis.
>>
>>158414708
>are japs really that xenophobic?
They used to murder Japanese women that they knew slept with non Japanese people.
>>
>>158421368
No wonder they are so inbred.
>>
>>158414708
Helps keep it """relatable""" for the people watching.
>>
I don't know, why is almost every western protagonist white?

Use your head instead of getting upset over literally nothing.
>>
>>158421690
This is a series featuring an international cast though. An international cast that has to have at least 1 Japanese person in it or nobody in Japan is interested. It wasn't enough that Lupin III was half Jap and worked with two Japs and chased by a Japanese member of Interpol, so we got Goemon as well.
>>
>>158421563
You need a population of less than 40,000 or something before inbreeding becomes a problem.

Japan has over 100 million people.
>>
>>158422224
>series features international cast
>whines about Japanese blood
Come the fuck on
>>
>>158424260
You mean an international cast of Japanese people.
>>
>>158425220
No that's just you.
>>
>>158421690
Because racism.

The US puts white protagonists while they're like 50% white, that's around the same as Chile and those fucks get mocked for being indians.
>>
>>158414708
Same reason why the MC is always a white dude on Hollywood movies, except nips don't brag about muh melting pot and shit
>>
>>158425382
>they're like 50% white
That depends on wether or not you classify g*rmans and potato niggers as white.
>>
>>158414708
MDR
>>
>>158425909
Germans and Irish are white as fuck.
>>
>>158426281
Franklin didn't want to allow German migrants in America because they were too dark skinned (Germans are the rape babies of Eurasia) and Irish were viewed as nigger-tier or even below until the early 20th century
>>
>>158414708
No one was Japanese for the first 2 parts. Jotaro was the first nip.
>>
File: 1491085115619.gif (289KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491085115619.gif
289KB, 420x420px
>>158414891
>>158414708
>Hand rubbing intensifies
>>
>>158414708
You're kinda picking the wrong fucking serie to bitch and bait about 'japanese xenophobia' given that Araki is a self-admitted westaboo who love american and british rock music, traveling and countries such as egypt (he did visit it before writing part 3) which is why these things all feature prominently in JJBA. Keep in mind this serie's cast, through all parts except those solely set in Japan, have a huge cast of various ethnic origin. I mean for fuck sake, Avdol came back to life in part 3 solely due to how popular he was.

You picked the wrong fucking serie to bait with this but fuck it I don't care.

Also, yes, japan is 'xenophobic' which is why they aren't knee deep in muslim "immigrants". This is why they will outlive us, if only by one more generation before inbreeding manage to produce real-life anime hair colors from the sheer genetic buckling.
>>
>>158427466
>Tfw Jojo is the only series with black people and anon calls it out for being all Japs
>>
File: DenmarkAnime.png (405KB, 1366x733px) Image search: [Google]
DenmarkAnime.png
405KB, 1366x733px
Have a guess. Japanese or white?
>>
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHO KEEPS DELETING POSTS
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.