[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the ending of this to me? Why the fuck did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: nwa36zB.jpg (691KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nwa36zB.jpg
691KB, 1920x1080px
Can someone explain the ending of this to me? Why the fuck did they all get better and now the Shinju doesn't need them to ever fight again? Did I miss something? I feel like I just witnessed the cheapest asspull of my life.
>>
Is it already common knowledge the ending of this an asspull or something
>>
>>158401282
Guess so
>>
>>158401165
>Did I miss something?
Yes.
>>
>>158401731
Care to explain
>>
Girls went nuts and almost ended the world. Shinju decided to change the system so no one would go nuts and almost end the world in the future. With the system revoked, they get back their "offerings."
>>
>>158401165
>Shinju doesn't need them to ever fight again
No
>>
I liked this more than Madoka because I gave a shit about the characters. Ending was garbage, though.
>>
>>158402259
Except it has not ended.
>>
>>158401165
It's Deus Ex Machina.
Literal classic ending.
>>
>>158402394
You know exactly what I meant. Don't get pedantic.
>>
>>158401165
Haven't watched it in a while but doesn't the red MC girl end up fighting in secret in exchange for everyone else's freedom? At least that is what I think was implied when she passed out momentarily on stage at the end. So it seems like an asspull but its not really IIRC, not sure though
>>
>>158401165
Re:Zero before Re:Zero.
>>
>>158402556
Nope.
>>
>>158402677
Explain why that's wrong
>>
>>158402742
Because Yuuna did not keep fighting.
>>
I don't know how I feel about the offerings being returned.
>>
>>158401165
just forget it
>>
Yuuna is addicted to my semen.
>>
more like yucky tuna
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.jpg (349KB, 1085x1077px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.jpg
349KB, 1085x1077px
>>158401165
Sequel hook
>>
>>158401165
>Did I miss something?
It is just the beginning
>>
>>158404127
Fuck off.
>>
>>158402556
That is never made clear in the show if it's true

>>158404959
The anime's ending does not imply a sequel plot at all. It's shit writing if it was supposed to be a sequel hook
>>
One of their girls turning against them caused them to reform the system, something similar happened in the prequel.
>>
>>158407280
Well first of all its not a stand alone anime. You also need to read the light novels.
I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you really just saw it for the first time and are not a troll.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.