[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best digimon anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: datasquad_cover.jpg (469KB, 1194x1686px) Image search: [Google]
datasquad_cover.jpg
469KB, 1194x1686px
Best digimon anime
>>
can't argue with that
wait, actually Frontier
>>
I never watched this one.
>>
>>158398947
Hype af Jojo digimon season
>>
Tamers > Adventure >> Savers >> Xros > 02 >> Hunters
Haven't seen the last one.
>>
>>158400300
02 would have been great if the last half of the season didn't ruin that. Digimon Emperor is defeat, lets not use that Cthulhian Digimon introduced in that one episode but a pair of Digimon that become more and more like Team Rocket as the season progresses. Also the ending was terrible.
>>
>>158398947
Adventure=Tamers> 02 > Frontier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Savers Have not seen the rest because Savers was so bad.
>>
>>158400530
Oh and lets not forget what annoyed me most about season half of the season is that they avoided killing Digimon and treated it like such a big deal even though Digimon get don't die and go back to being Digi-eggs not to mention that in the first season Digi-destined had no problem with killing off evil Digimon and such. Give it a pass for the first half because all the Digimon fought in it were being mind controlled by the Digimon Emperor and were being saved.
>>
>>158398947
Tamers was one of the best written and best produced Digimon animes ever and outranks Savers by huge margins. Tamers is on par with Adventure and I'm really mad that Tamers isn't going to be revisited and we aren't going to have adult tamers.
>>
>>158400722
Do you really want to revisit Tamers?

Do you really want it ruined?
>>
>>158400983
Was Digimon Tri that bad?
>>
>>158398947
Tamers
Hands down fucking Tamers
>>
>>158400722
Nips don't like Tamers. Nips like Adventures. Omegamon is the most famous digimon, not Dukemon.
>>
>>158398947
heck no
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.