[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he pull the trigger /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Fuse.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fuse.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't he pull the trigger /a/?
>>
>>158395433
Are you so sure he didn't?
>>
>>158395433
Performance anxiety?
>>
>>158395433
But he did
>>
So what was the whole message of the film? Government workers and regular civilians can't intermingle well?
>>
>>158397767
Bow down before your government overlords or they will stamp down on you with an iron boot.
>>
>>158395735
>>158397664
As you apparently don't recall Fuse was the one good student who got the upper hand in a training exercise when all of his squadmates ran ahead and "died" but when he saw the enemy he froze up and thought about how horrible it is to kill people and ended up getting shot and "dying" thus resulting in the training exercise being a total failure.
>>158397767
Does there need to be a moral to the story?
Fuse ended up failing. He couldn't keep his humanity and ended up losing everything he cared about for the sake of people who consider him expendable. Japan and its people ended up sinking further into despair as a result and Fuse made everyone's lives objectively worse.

Failure is an okay resolution.
>>
>>158395433
He did, in the end.
>>
>>158397767
>regular civilians
it was a game of spies. And their tragic romance that was doomed to fail.
>>
>>158395433
As everyone else has said, he did. The scene is a little confusing since it shows the other guy aiming a gun at them, but that was just in case Fuse didn't go through with it.

Directly following that scene when he starts crying, you can still see some smoke coming out of his gun, so you know he was the one who shot her. He didn't really have a choice though, either he killed her, or the other guy killed them both.
>>
>>158397969
We're talking about the end of the movie, not the training scene.
>>
File: 403_Jin_Roh__Red_Riding_Hood.jpg (280KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
403_Jin_Roh__Red_Riding_Hood.jpg
280KB, 750x900px
>>158395433
is OP talking about the bomb girl in the beginning?
>>
File: 115185.jpg (152KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
115185.jpg
152KB, 800x432px
>>158395433
Friendly reminder that Hajime Handa was a mastermind for leading the Jin-Roh group
>>
>>158398331
No that entire thing was a set-up from the start m8
>>
Must see movie or is it meh? I saw it when I was much younger and I have long since realized I had bad taste as a kid.
>>
>>158399591
definately worth a rewatch. You'll notice a lot of things you missed and are probably able to appreciate the slower parts of it. Very cinematic movie
>>
>>158399696
Great, I'll check out again then.
>>
>>158395433
this movie was depressing as fuck probably cause iI knew going into it I knew the romance wasn't going to end well.
>>
>>158399519
No.
They used Fuse's weakness moment to build the plan.

Ironically Fuse doesn't shoot in the beginning when he faces the girl he doesn't care about and shoots in the end to the girl he cared about, showing how there's no escape from the Wolf Brigade.
>>158399591
>>158399978
Do you like John le Carre? Then you'll like this movie.
>>
>>158397767
Little communist girls are kawaii as fuck.
>>
>>158401196
what gave the ending away?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.