[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many cocks do you think she sucked to get ahead in her career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How many cocks do you think she sucked to get ahead in her career?
>>
As many as it took, anon.
>>
>>158389817
Just one or two if she played her cards right
If she was dumb enough to be taken advantage of (if you've seen the anime you know this latter to be the case) they probably dicked her up and down at the weekly onsen visits.
>>
>>158389817
Honestly I get how they're trying to make her look committed, but when what she did has nothing to do with displaying talent it's more about being desperate and tactless.
>>
a lot
>>
>>158390299
they were brought onto the show to participate and she did. I don't see how being open to new experiences is desperate or tactless.
>>
>>158391395
Because those experiences they were brought on to do had nothing to do with their talent. It was self promotion through niche bullshit.

If you're going to feel bad about not doing what needs to be done in acting over eating a cockroach your priorities are fucked.
>>
>>158391512
It's Japan. If talent is secondary in America, in Japan it's tertiary at best. There's very few people in the business that can just simply opt out of those degrading spectacles, especially young beginners like them trying to enter the entertainment industry. Hell, not even voice actors can make an honest living just voicing characters alone; they are also expected to clown around in web radio shows and are judged by their looks. Both singing and acting positions are saturated by easily replaceable shallow idol trash with crosspromotional deals everywhere.
>>
>>158389817
>>
>>158389817
All of them.
>>
>>158390299
Welcome to Sakura quest where there's some depth to the characters
>>
>>158392079
But why?
>>
>>158395089
More oxygen, guts, punch harder.
>>
>>158392426
Is that the weekly average?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.