[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what do you think will happen now? Will there be a surprise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 26.png (564KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
564KB, 832x1200px
So, what do you think will happen now?
Will there be a surprise 60 chapter bonus round?
Will Akagi and Washizu talk through their differences?
>>
>>158385435
Anime ending. They'll rematch, and then it'll cut short and show old Akagi.
>>
>>158385435
there's 7 chapters left till the end. my guess is that akagi and washizu will talk, and maybe they discuss something that will lead or help guide edgy akagi to becoming the chill old akagi he is in ten. at least that's what i'm hoping for.
>>
>>158387301
That's my guess as well.
>>
I hope the money really does get burned up. I'd hate Ohgi living off the rest of his life comfortably on the effort and blood of a boy he didn't even truly believe in. It sounds kind of stupid but I've really thought about this. Yasuoka is a bit better though.
>>
>>158389312

They already took their shares.
>>
>>158385435
I think that since both of them don't accept their wins, it's a tie for them, no one will have to die because things will be the same as before the match began.

Washizu might do fine by the end of the series (if he doesn't die of old age, that is), due to prioritizing his self over his own life, at the end of the Washizu Mahjong arc.
>>
>>158389411
I think it said both of them went out without taking it? That's why it's still there. Or is that just Akagi's share that is left? I thought it looked a little small. I played myself.
>>
This prediction might be a little out there but for some reason I really think that they're going to have a chat, then after Akagi leaves Washizu will tell the white suits that he's going to bed, then he'll sneak out and kill himself using the blood transfusion machine and his death scene will be a callback to Akagi in Ten.
>>
>>158393091
woah anon... would fkmt really kill washizu after all this? although, there are many possibilities for all sorts of parallels with akagi's death so i wouldn't put it past fkmt to somehow intertwine the events thematically and make us suffer even more.
i seriously can't wait to see what happens next! luckly fkmtkrazy are translating pretty quickly.
>>
File: 010_1497067326.png (601KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
010_1497067326.png
601KB, 833x1200px
C U T E
>>
File: 1495797759600.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495797759600.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>158397407
Looking back on the start of the match, I would have never expected growing to like Washizu so much. What a wild ride. I just love him.
>>
>>158397407
>5 names
>6 whitesuits
>>
>>158398703
He's one of the best villians ever. 20 years of pure antagonizing glory.
>>
File: Washizu.png (476KB, 662x669px) Image search: [Google]
Washizu.png
476KB, 662x669px
>>158398703
>>
>>158398836
don't be nitpicky anon, he just came back from the dead, again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.