[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this bitch used everyone just to put herself above all humanity,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Yui.png (332KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yui.png
332KB, 580x600px
this bitch used everyone just to put herself above all humanity, even her own family. this will always make my autism rage
>>
>>158380471
Alternative reality story where Shinji and Gendo pair up to beat up this fucking hoe when?
>>
>>158380850
>Gendo "pussy instead of family" Ikari
nahhh
>>
>>158380471
didn't she protect her son ?at least that means she still love her family at
>>
>>158380471
>this will always make my autism rage
Your moral compass is autism?
>>
>>158380471
Ritsuko get off the internet
>>
>>158381577
thought /a/ took overcaring about characters and personal opinions as autism
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.jpg (47KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.jpg
47KB, 600x409px
>>158381534
the way I see things, she only did it as a way to fulfill her keikaku
>>
>>158380471
>>158380850
Stop samefagging this shit you dumb autist, fuck off back to evageeks.
>>
>>158382048
And you're basing that on what exactly?
>>
>>158382411
On my tendency to assume the worst about people that are different than me in any way.
>>
>>158380471
>>158382048
her plan was to create a perfect world for shinji, but gendo fucked it up
gendo fucked all of it up
forever
>>
>>158382411
>Shinji was the only one being able to pilot unit 01 (adam)
>she knew about the awakening of the eva (berserk) and thus the chance to steal one of those angels sort of engine, essential to accomplish 3rd impact
>she needed Shinji to pilot the damn thing just to basically activate it and make it move
the rest just unfolded along with her plan, but well thats just the way i see things
>>
>>158382567
She moved well enough without him several times.
>>
>>158382613
but not enought to fucking tear an angel appart and eat it
>>
>>158380471
She literally fucked humanity over so that she could devise a fail-proof plan to ensure the safety of her child in the coming apocalypse and allow him to rebuild the world as he would see fit, while watching him from afar in a timeless, space drifting form.
Bretty gud mother tbqh
>>
File: KeikakuDoori.jpg (113KB, 838x479px) Image search: [Google]
KeikakuDoori.jpg
113KB, 838x479px
>>158380471
Sure is a mountain full of salt in this thread
>>
>>158382539
Her plan was the meet mankind's progenitors, the ancestral race, even when Shinji breaks free of instrumentality, she just continues on her way on 01 through space.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.