[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Aquarion generally considered a good anime? I'm only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1WLs5Hf.jpg (447KB, 1077x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1WLs5Hf.jpg
447KB, 1077x1500px
Is Aquarion generally considered a good anime? I'm only 4 episodes in so there's time for it to improve, but so far it's been awful.
>>
Just skip to EVOL. It's a goddamn masterpiece.
>>
>>158375709
evol is alright until the ending happens and you realize that amata and mikono are shitty characters and wonder why amata didnt choose zessica in the first place or why zessia didnt pick not apollo
>>
>>158375709
Is everything in EVOL as awkwardly sexual as it is in the first series?
>>
>>158375682
Genesis was amazing

EVOL was okay

Logos was utter trash that killed the series
>>
>>158375682
No.

>>158376036
Yes.

>>158375709
>>158375947
EVOL was a helluva ride.
>>
>>158376036
>Is everything in EVOL as awkwardly sexual as it is in the first series?
That's the fanchise whole schtick
>>
Something something 12000 years, that's all you need to know.
>>
>>158376179
Well then, are the characters in EVOL any better?
>>
>>158376101
Genesis was pretty middling. EVOL started strong and turned fucking terrible. Logos was also middling and was barely Aquarion, but savior autism saved it from being shit.
>>
Solid 5/10
>>
>>158375682
ALL THIS TIME IN 12,000 YEARS BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK.
>>
>>158376101
>EVOL was okay
>Logos was utter trash
I can't believe what I'm reading
>>
>>158375682
nah, most of it was retarded romance shit that they kept over using the whole fusion shit. It was during the waifu wars. That was truly hell on /a/.
>>
>>158375682
Genesis is considered mediocre.
>>
>>158378227
Pretty sure you're talking about Evol, unless there were some hardcore waifu wars over Sousei that the oldfags never told me about.
>>
>>158379833
I'm talking about all of /a/ I still have ptsd just surviving that hellish time.
>>
dog fucking the anime
>>
Watch you some fucking Logos when you're done with the original. I'm not even done and I'm having a wonderful time with it. I honestly think most of the people peeved about Logos are just mad at the lack of AKINO.
>>
How does Logos rate compared the the others?
>>
>>158380044
It's a different experience, but great fun. With the exception of one episode which is so goddamn japanese you likely won't understand it (it's all a huge rakugo gag) all the kanji related shit is fun.

Come for the episode 1 mecha NTR, stay for THE SAVIOR.
>>
>>158375682
Genesis was a good show wrapped up in a really confusing and weirdly paced one, but it comes out being this quirky kinda unique show that has a lot of thought behind it.

EVOL was a mediocre show wrapped up to look like a good one and it feels like they just didn't actually have any ideas for it.

and I didn't get very far in the third one.
>>
>>158380044

Logos is wonderful.
>>
>>158379854
>all of /a/
What? That doesn't answer anything.
>>
I watched for the music.
>>
>>158375682
Genesis is fun if you get past mid-00s storytelling.
Evol is perfect.
Logos is meh, but the final episode saves it.
>>
>>158375682
it has a good song
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
logos got better deeper in, evol got much much worse the deeper into the season it went
>>
>>158380044
Likable MCs for once, great themes, good and adorable love story and fun, but it looks ugly and has no Akino.
>>
File: maia a cute (9).jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maia a cute (9).jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>158380031
It's just too bad for the lack of IS, they used them properly in the second to last episode and shit was just glorious. Also Maia best Aquarion girl.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.