[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the earliest case of best girl winning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gs.jpg (37KB, 672x432px) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
37KB, 672x432px
Is this the earliest case of best girl winning?
>>
>>158375181
No.
Ranka never had a chance to win.
>>
>>158375181
Is this macross? i haven't watched it in like 10 years.

Can anyone confirm?

Not really a fan of macross but i remember liking this anime.
>>
>>158377838
Yes.
You may have know it as Robotech
>>
>>158375800
Ranka was shit
>>
>>158375181
Misa was the "perfect waifu" option imo, she was a mild tsundere that didn't really have much agency to her character.
I always found Minmay to be more engaging on the other hand.
She was also the more realistic character.
>>
>>158375181
>human kind wiped out
he couldn't pick them both and repopulate.
what a retard.
let all the girls get blacked.
>>
>>158380021
>human kind wiped out
>he couldn't pick them both and repopulate
That's what I thought too for the longest time. But I guess they could have used Zentradi cloning to fill up the Megaroads and New-Macrosses.
>>
Sivil best girl
>>
>>158375181
I am not aware of any earlier case of best girl winning. Too bad, the MC was a piece of shit, as usual.
>>
>>158380103
cousin fucker
>>
Minmay is the embodiment of worst girl. She was so easily swayed by her cousin whom she ran away with.

Mylene best in 7, Sheryl best in Frontier, Reina best Delta.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.