[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: Rickert.png (1MB, 1052x1930px) Image search: [Google]
Rickert.png
1MB, 1052x1930px
What's your take on pic related?

Do you think this means Rickert is somehow very special?
Remember, nothing could hurt Griffith, not even several volleys of Kushan arrows, yet Rickert slapped him silly.

I think either Rickert is someone who also exists "outside the story", or Griffith fucked up when he outplayed Skull Knight.
Skull Knight told Guts that Grif is untouchable before Ganishka was transformed, and Grif was slapped after Ganishka was transformed, so maybe now he can be hurt by anything again?
>>
>>158367286
Anyone not affected by Griffith's charisma is outside his tale so their actions can't be predicted or controlled. Guts, Casca and Rickert were all suppose to be sacrifices but didn't die as prophesied so it means they weren't under the influence of Godhand's causality.
>>
>>158367286
The "outside the story" makes a lot of sense honestly.
>>
>>158367286
I love how many berserk threads we are getting lately. I guess with actual progress incoming in the manga and the anime also airing at the same time we're in a glut of berserk goodness.
>>
>>158367286
I want to say he isnt, but he was literally outside of the fate of the band of the hawk when the eclipse went down. Right now I cant see what he might be other than maybe taking on the role of Guts's new armorer in the inevitable war against griffith
>>
It could mean that anyone who opposes griffith now or in the future is outside of causality. Griffith turned reality into the one he desired and controls, so anyone who is against him is basically saying fuck this reality.
>>
File: what.png (3MB, 2048x1438px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
3MB, 2048x1438px
>>158367286
Farnese:
>What is the meaning of the rags thrust up like banners everywhere, i wonder?
What DO/COULD they mean?

Obviously, the first thing that comes to mind is BotH bannermen, but why would they attack Guts?

I kind of like to think about the rags as Guts' Berserker armor. The rags being the cape, possessed by it's od, always harassing Guts and wearing him down. Like she knows the armor is doing something to the real Guts, and that's not who he really is.

I don't actually believe this, it's just a silly thought, i enjoy some random speculation about that are obvious, and try to find answers to "what if the obvious is not the right answer?". Like the Hand tower the God Hand are on during the Eclipse that they're moving towards, what could it be if not the hand? Only thing i can come up with is the castle image Griffith had as a dream pre-eclipse.
>>
>>158367286
I always interpreted it as Griffith allowing himself to be hit by Rickert.
>>
File: 1497049405955.jpg (8KB, 174x158px) Image search: [Google]
1497049405955.jpg
8KB, 174x158px
>>158367496
This
Rickert was supposed to be a sacrifice too but he managed to live. Griffith can't control or affect the three who were supposed to die. After the elf island arc I hope we check on rickert and the kushan fellow who escaped.
>>
File: Untitled8..png (237KB, 784x320px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled8..png
237KB, 784x320px
>>158368083
Is this REALLY the face of someone who "allowed" himself to be hit in the face to you?

Or is it the face of someone who is caught off-guard and needs a moment to think about what the fuck is happening?

What reason could he even possibly have for intentionally getting hit?
>>
>>158368265
>No eyes
It's impossible to tell because he has no discernable expression.
He always has those dick-sucking lips even when he has a neutral expression.
>>
>>158368357
Keked
>>
>>158367286
Rickert's slap hit him in the one place that causality couldn't protect: the kokoro
>>
>>158368357
He does have pretty lips.....
And now I'm fantasizing about kissing Griffith, and it being so good I cum. T-thanks anon...
>>
File: pippin...png (564KB, 607x985px) Image search: [Google]
pippin...png
564KB, 607x985px
>>158368357
Mate, are you for fucking real? Since when are eyes 100% necessary to tell what expression a face is meant to tell?
It's all about the context, like dialogue, or the lack of dialogue. Everything about that slap was an "OH SHIT" moment, we were not supposed to expect it given Rickerts thought up until that point. That face just screams "dumbfounded" to me
>>
>>158368265
I also interpreted as Griffith letting Rickert hit him.

I think he feels like he deserves it, even if it's just a little. This is supposed to show that there's a chance he can be redeemed, or just to show how much he cared about the Band and that he still feels bad about sacrificing it.
>>
I just want Casca to be fixed and for Guts to be happy again like he was in the Golden Age. Is that so sinful?
>>
>>158368842
Miura already said he wanted a happy ending, though knowing Miura, he probably means bittersweet.
>>
>allow an old friend to come near because youre acting cool and all
>he hits you
>now it'd make you look silly if you did anything to him as revenge, youd ruin your image
The only option was to not do anything.
>>
>>158368783
>I think he feels like he deserves it, even if it's just a little.
Fuck no he doesnt, what the fuck? Griffith is beyond redemption. He tells Guts right to his face that he feels absolutely no remorse for sacrificing the Hawks, and it's only due to the influence of the absorbed demon baby that his frozen heart still flutters for Guts and Casca (exclusively, in the whole world) at all. Your fujo fantasies of Guts and Griffith kissing, making up, and then fucking will never happen.
>>
>>158368877
>knowing Miura
How has his other works ended?
If you don't know the answer, do not presume to know him. That's retarded.
>>
>>158368953
I want an ending where Guts cuts Griffith in half, but that's not gonna happen either.
>>
File: 6.png (760KB, 810x1186px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
760KB, 810x1186px
>>158368938
> Better send the leader of my assassins on his ass instead :^)

Not the first time
>>
>>158369020
Explain your reasoning
>>
File: 8.png (3MB, 1086x3195px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
3MB, 1086x3195px
>>158367699
SK also went out of his way to rescue him
>>
If Zodd told Guts that considering Griffith his friend will lead to an inescapable death, do you think it's pretty much guaranteed that Berserk will end with Guts dying?
>>
>>158368617
Mate, are YOU for fucking real? Deliberate obscuring part of one's expression is common in fiction, done precisely to make it ambiguous on whether it was indeed pure dumbfounded or he expected something like that.
>>
Just watching berserk for the first time, idk where any old episodes are or the manga is, help me /A/
>>
>>158372215
Im on episode 14 rn, wiki is trash on help
>>
>>158368953
>Anon who can't understand subtext and hidden meaning
Bet you think moonlight child was sent by the elves too.
>>
>>158371547
Zodd was talking about the eclipse after seeing that Griffith held the red behelit. Stop speedreading so much.
>>
>>158372215
Mangasee has good scans of most of the manga. As for watching the anime, it's on all the usual streaming sites.
>>
I want to watch SK's metallic cock ram Griffith's sweet trap ass into Qlipthoth
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 490x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 490x621px
Who do you miss the most?
>>
>>158372911
Qlipthoth got erased.
>>
>>158373202
Judeau was my favorite.
>>
>>158370129
Fuuuck, Skull Knight is so badass. I wish I were more like him ;_;
>>
File: 1496961730769.jpg (292KB, 1014x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1496961730769.jpg
292KB, 1014x1035px
>>158373202
Casca :'(
>>
>>158373410
There's a skeleton inside of all of us anon.
>>
>>158373460
:scared:
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.