[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Kyojin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: grimreminderhappens.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
grimreminderhappens.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
So what are you expecting for next episode? will they show the full flashback of Zeke? will they make an original ending? will Mikasa rapes Eren in the flowers?
>>
Does anyone have the image of Gabi jumping out of the train in ch. 94?
>>
File: 128.jpg (112KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
112KB, 766x1024px
Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out
>>
>>158350588
I hope this doesn't happen but it might.

>Eren uses coordinate
>With this power there is hope for humanity
>Read the manga
>>
File: endgame.png (422KB, 589x430px) Image search: [Google]
endgame.png
422KB, 589x430px
Endgame right here, brothers.
>>
>>158350588
I expect to see an anime original open ended ending, like with season 1. I'm sure they'll deliver next episode though.
>>
File: 1383849092715.jpg (28KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1383849092715.jpg
28KB, 640x425px
Welp, that wasn't as painful or horrible as Jotaro vs DIO but still disappointing.

>Hey let's save all our strenght and budget for the last episode even if all the climatic action it's on the second-last.

Everytime.
>>
Post credits scene: Zeke vs Reiner, with Zeke revealing some intriguing info to serve as hook for season 3 (lol).
>>
File: WIT Beast (2).png (2MB, 1366x726px) Image search: [Google]
WIT Beast (2).png
2MB, 1366x726px
>Reiner:Thank you Ymir,but you should go now before is too late
>Ymir:No I already made my mind,you two can't go back empty handed.
>Reiner:...Ymir...
>Bert:It can't be! REINER! It's that?
>Reiner:...
>Beast Titan climbs the wall
>Beast Titan:Looks like you didn't managed to bring back the Founding,hummm but is this girl who I think she is?
>Reiner:Warchief we failed in retriving the Founding and Annie has been captured.But we brought the one who posses the Jaw Titan and we also found out that Eren Jaeger,son of Grisha Jaeger,posses the Founding and the Attack.
>Beast Titan:...Eren...Jaeger?....
>Zeke gets out of his titan,but we see just his back
>Camera changes to the back of his boots
>Ymir has a hopeless face while BR has hope and determination on their eyes
>Zeke(we wouldn't know his name or face):This ,my Warriors,is the moment WE where waiting for,let's retrive the Founding and put a end to this dark days that will come.We shall fulfill our duty as Warriors

>Roll credits
>>
>>158351106
I think they might try to omit the whole political takeover arc. This might be how they try to do it.
>>
Since Isayama's been explaining some old stuff in the manga, I hope he someday tells us how Zeke did that to Connie's village. I don't care if it's something as simple as dumping his spinal fluid in the town well. I just want to know.
>>
>>158350939
That could be good, but if they're using a post credits scene again, it'll probably be something less cliffhangery like the formation of Levi's squad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.