[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molester Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: HCSTT.jpg (74KB, 595x468px) Image search: [Google]
HCSTT.jpg
74KB, 595x468px
So I just finished reading this and I was wondering...

Did Kansai truly love him? It seemed that she valued her friendship with loli more than her love for him. I'm confused.
>>
I still can't believe this is the same artist as dancing midgets.
>>
Yes she loved him, but friendship is also a huge part of life.
I would struggle to choose between a lover and a friend as both are important.
>>
are there other similar mangas to this?
>>
So why did loli tits go from chill to absolute bitch within a month of meeting MM? That is way to soon for a girl to get that emotionally invested in a crush who might not even like her back.
>>
>>158334534
>It seemed that she valued her friendship with loli more than her love for him.
Well, she did know her friend for a lot longer than she knew the loser who really doesn't have much going for him. Keep in mind that this was supposed to be told through said loser's POV too.
>>
>>158334842
No
>>
>>158335213
>might not even like her back.
she was convinced he did like her
>>
>>158336054
But he didn't and he told her. That should have been the end of it. She saw him sniffing around the other girls but barely giving her a glance.
>>
Loli was the better girl and choice
Irl Kansai also cheated on him
>>
>>158336160
There's a sequel?
>>
>>158334842
No

But from the same author read asap Onani master Kurosawa if you haven't yet.
I like to refer to that work as one masterpiece of the comic art
>>
>>158336194
No, and knowing that this was a real life story I wouldn't like to see how it continued towards inevitable break
>>
>>158336160
>no proof ever posted
>>
>Witty outgoing girl SOMEHOW falls in love with beta NEET with no redeeming qualities

MM was pure shit. I can see why it's popular here though.
>>
>>158336589
>>NEET
>is attending university
>has a part time job
What do you mean by this?
>>
>Generic shonen romance
>Unrealistic story (even though it's supposedly based on a true story kek)
>Shallow characters
>Unlikable MC
>Forced drama
>Shit artstyle
>Shitty memes everywhere

I can see why /a/utists would love this. This series gives shut-in guys a lot of hope, and the MC is easy to empathize with, with his many realistic flaws portrayed in sympathetic light. However, the girls were not written on the same level: they were overall "girls who guys would like to date", but conveniently seemed to lack any decent guys in their life. And in the end, they felt like routes to be played through, albeit challenging ones, rather than real-life girls (who would likely need a lot longer to grow so intimate with a stranger otaku).
>>
>>158335213
When a girl is out for blood she drops every semblance of decency.
>>
>>158337126
This! The only interesting part of this manga is when Molester and 2ch finding a way to flirt with Miss Misunderstanding. Things get downhill when everything is about "Muh Kansai"
>>
>>158336160
>Loli was the better girl and choice
No fucking way.
>>
>>158337126
>generic shonen romance
not really
>unrealistic story
Yeah, like you have experience
>Shallow characters
I thought you said this was unrealistic
>Unlikable MC
How?
>Forced drama
Bullshit
>Shit artstyle
Now you're just fucking with me
>shitty memes everywhere
The fuck?

I can say that those girls were pretty realistically written, maybe not perfectly, but definitely way more realistic than any other romance manga.
>>
>>158336160
Every thread.
>>
>>158334534
I kept hearing good things about this manga on /a/ but I didn't enjoy it that much
The MC is a retard and I didn't like him
The romance was very asinine and immature at times, not something you'd expect from college aged people
And the meme humor is way too old to be funny, only genuinely funny parts are the ones with the waifu fleshlight

Not to be demeaning but I feel like the manga is aimed at bitter NEETs. If was still in that phase of my life I would have probably enjoyed it more

Kansai best girl though
>>
>>158337544
>The romance was very asinine and immature at times
>not something you'd expect from college aged people

I see you've never been in a relationship.
>>
>>158337622
Nice argument faggot
The drama by the end felt straight out of some cheap high school harem show and i'm not talking about just the girls here but the MC too
>>
>>158337712

>Faggot

You're one immature little fuck.

>The drama by the end felt straight out of some cheap high school harem show

How so?
>>
>>158337126
lmao nigga it's a comic, why you trying so hard to write your thesis on it?
>>
>>158337802
>How so?
The story is supposedly based on a true one, but if that was the case then the author of the manga probably embellished and "animefied" so much I can't feel like its a real story when I read it
>>
How the fuck did you come away thinking that?
>>
>>158337998
It's as real as /b/'s greentext
>>
>>158337998

Who cares if it was based on a true story or not? You sound like a complete fucking moron. I bet your mom never liked you.
>>
>>158337544

The character interactions were great. I really enjoyed the banter between Kansai and the MC. It's rare to find such well written dialogue in Haremshit.

Credits to the translator.
>>
Is Onani as good as this?
>>
So was loli just really thirsty?
>>
File: 1491522306992.jpg (39KB, 636x272px) Image search: [Google]
1491522306992.jpg
39KB, 636x272px
>You will never have a bro girlfriend
>>
>>158340791
My impression was she was the kind of girl that NEEDED a boyfriend in order to have satisfaction in her life and latched onto MM. Ironically without that I don't think Kansai would have been interested in MM even though it did cause problems. Women want men that other women want.
>>
>>158336350
I don't think it's real but how would you prove it?
>>
The dialogue is phenomenal.
>>
File: chikan otoko bust comparison.jpg (71KB, 700x325px) Image search: [Google]
chikan otoko bust comparison.jpg
71KB, 700x325px
>>158336245
>author
Not same author, same artist but different authors.
>>
File: chikan otoko ch11 reactions.jpg (523KB, 1815x1055px) Image search: [Google]
chikan otoko ch11 reactions.jpg
523KB, 1815x1055px
>>158340791
Most men at least give respect and back off when they know a girl is interested in another guy. Not the case for women.
>>
>>158340791
No just a shitty plot device character
>>
Reminder that it all happened in his head. None of it was real
>>
>>158343187
fuck I wish I discovered /a/ back then
>>
>>158334552
It got cancelled though right? I think he's doing a soccer manga now.
>>
>>158337622
>>158337802
>I'm a huge fucking normalfag
>>
>>158337544
I'm confused.
Do you not realize that this manga is made of true events posted on 2chan.

>>158334534
>Did Kansai truly love him
She cheated on him and they broke up later apparently.
>>
>>158346838
Two things for your consideration, my man.
>true events according to the Internet
May or may not be completely made up
lol dey broke up coolface.jpg
>>
File: Molester Man.png (28KB, 117x146px) Image search: [Google]
Molester Man.png
28KB, 117x146px
>>158342165

this.
>>
>>158346995
>true events according to the Internet
Well yeah but they're saying that the author is bad at writing romance and it was targeted at NEETs, except that it's adapting the supposedly true story of a college aged NEET so that wouldn't be the case, even if the story was false.
>lol dey broke up coolface.jpg
That's what the guy who made the posts on 2ch said.
>>
>>158335213
Because she's a woman.
>>
>>158334534
Yes, she valued Loli more. Women do not measure their intrinsic feminine value on whether or not they have sex, so they are unlikely to abandoned a long term friendship for a brand new boyfriend.

Men are raised to believe that having sex is the quintessential manifestation of our masculinity, so we do not feel the same hangups about abandoning our friends for some new pussy.

Love honestly doesn't factor into the equation until a few more, tertiary levels later.
>>
I don't really see how geentext story that was clearly made up after densha otoko and these Denko threads (actually it's very similiar to this one, i have feeling that this was same author or someone tryharding to copy him) success is so popular here either.
>>
>>158347340
Idk, my ex's bestfriend and I butt heads constantly and she decided to choose me over her. Then again idk maybe they really werent close friends for along period of time
>>
>>158347576
After I read this post I had to check quickly to see that I hadn't been magically transported to facebook.
>>
File: chikan otoko deduce.jpg (99KB, 274x372px) Image search: [Google]
chikan otoko deduce.jpg
99KB, 274x372px
>>158347089
>>
Why wouldn't you value a friend more than a meat dildo?
>>
>>158336144
>But he didn't and he told her. That should have been the end of it.
That's not how women roll
>>
>>158347110
>true story of a college aged NEET
People really don't know what NEET means anymore
>>
>>158348997
It really is sad to see the uneducated misusing words but what can you do but use it correctly?
>>
>>158347340
>so they are unlikely to abandoned a long term friendship for a brand new boyfriend
Not really, that's probably the biggest friendship ender between both sexes
>>
>>158348997

neet, hikki, otakus are all the same. they are losers hence this manga was written by a loser for losers
>>
>>158349439
Then why not call the main character and all of us that like this losers instead of incorrectly using terms you don't understand, wannabe Chad Thundercock?
>>
>>158349439
> they are losers
>guy managed to make friends with three girls who initially saw him as a perv

Yeah, no.
>>
>>158347340
>Men are raised to believe that having sex is the quintessential manifestation of our masculinity, so we do not feel the same hangups about abandoning our friends for some new pussy.
I kind of thought it was the opposite, guess I was wrong.
>>
Was there a pic of Kansai?
>>
>>158345208
>missed /a/'s autistic self-police golden age of 2011-2012
Must suck for you.
>>
>>158336589
The only reason he seems so beta to us is because we're constantly in touch with his neurotic inner monologue at all times, from an outside perspective he seems like a fairly average and friendly guy who doesn't seem to have any major issues with people, and that's all it takes to get a girlfriend really. If we'd seen the story from Loli's perspective, especially when he came over, we'd probably get even more spaghetti spillage because she felt like a complete idiot about all that.
>>
>>158349554
>guy managed to make friends with three girls who initially saw him as a perv

he only managed to make friends with them because miss understanding felt guilty about the whole stalker thing. guy didn't have a single friend prior to that
>>
>>158350111
>guy didn't have a single friend prior to that
And despite that, he managed to improve their impression of him to the point that they made him their friend.

That is a very challenging social task mind you, even more so that they're girls, and molester actually pulled it off
>>
>>158350320
He "pulled it off" because Kansai pitied him.
>>
>>158349439
If you really think so then stop being an idiot and using terms you don't understand how to use properly.
>>
>>158350735
to use that pity and turn it into infatuation, now that's no less than amazing, near genius even.
>>
>>158350735
No, he actually displayed a lot of agency by taking charge of the Miss Understanding situation and later trying to fix the Loli and Kansai fight.
>>
>>158334534

They break up and she fucks 20 niggers, the end.
>>
>>158350870
>>158350870
>>158350735
Actually they became friends, he was lucky enough to be able to turn that into romance however.
>>
>>158334534
Friendship is a really big part of life. Shocking.
>>
She's a dyke
>>
>>158343187
Didn't he get shit for that question on the message boards in the comic book too? it's like NEET-Stereo
>>
>>158347340
>Women do not measure their intrinsic feminine value on whether or not they have sex, so they are unlikely to abandoned a long term friendship for a brand new boyfriend.
>Men are raised to believe that having sex is the quintessential manifestation of our masculinity, so we do not feel the same hangups about abandoning our friends for some new pussy.
You either mixed up the genders or were raised in a really fucked up environment, anon.
>>
>>158354280
This. Bros before hoes is older than written language.
>>
>>158347340
My sister just destroyed a friendship of three years because she was making out with the guy whom her own friend had a crush on. Meanwhile the guy, who was close friends with my sisters ex, is still friends with his friend.
So it seems pretty obvious to me how it is.
>>
this manga sucks
>>
>>158347340
Do you ever have any women in your life?
>>
omk or mm?
>>
>>158359557
neither
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.