[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nichibros was 5 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1471257182538.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471257182538.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Nichibros was 5 years ago
>>
File: JyakkuDeppHopper.jpg (91KB, 871x706px) Image search: [Google]
JyakkuDeppHopper.jpg
91KB, 871x706px
>>158329189
>>
Still the Greatest Love Story Ever Told.
>>
>>158330524
Being Karasawa is suffering.
>>
I miss this anime so much
>>
>>158330524
I like to imagine that she ask him out, and that he doesn't want to say yes, but is to scared to say no. Then they start to go on dates and get married, but he's not really happy, and he just goes along with it out of fear of her. And whenever he talks to other wemon, she gets all yandere.
>>
It was shit
>>
>>158330926
did you not read the manga end?
>>
>>158330943
your life is shit
>>
>>158330558
Oh and then one day, he speaks up about his feelings of resentment, and instead of her getting mad, she just gets sad, thinking of all the time they spent together being nothing but a lie. She runs away, and he starts to realize that over time, he did come to love her. Then they get back together.
>>
>>158330979
No, is that exactly what happends? Damn, I need to get back to it.
>>
File: marisa_puking_rainbow.png (379KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
marisa_puking_rainbow.png
379KB, 600x484px
>>158329189
Where is Bomber Grape nowadays?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.