[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe no Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: KnK.jpg (59KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
KnK.jpg
59KB, 320x450px
Holy shit, this was fucking great! Is this the full-length AOTY, or what?

I reaaallly wanted to murder Ueno though
>>
>>158326690
>I reaaallly wanted to murder Ueno though
I reaaallly wanted to hug Ueno though
>>
I'm the biggest kyoanus licker there is but KnK was trash
>>
>>158326690
> the full-length AOTY
>full-length
As opposed to what? Are you trying to exclude shorts or something? And it's not even from this year, anyway.
>>
>>158327225
I think adressing disabilities and bullying, combined with the repressive honour culture (see: ripped out ear ring, kneeling head down while begging for forgiveness, and so on) was a really fresh take. I definetively prefer hard stuff like this over moeblob lovey-dovey shit.

Also, the art was god-tier, except maybe the facial expressions. But all in all, sasuga KyoAni!
>>
>>158326690
>wanting to hurt ueno
Does anybody realize how gross this is? Being an audience member and genuinely hating characters that are solely made to be hated. Am I the only one who thinks this is disgusting?
>>
4k out yet?
>>
>>158326690
The best kyoani movie by far, huruhi fags on suicide watch.
>>
>>158326690
Is he trying to do wizardry with his fingers
>>
File: 1454868698637.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1454868698637.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>158326690
>Not recognizing Kawai was worst girl

fucking hypocrites
>>
>>158329495
This, Kawai is the shittiest girl and I wouldn't even hatefuck her, just kill. That said, the movie didn't really show to the audience what Kawai is really like, some anons I've seen here just thought she was simply misunderstood.
>>
>>158326690
Man she got so much good foot shots, It was hard to hide the erection at the theater.
>>
>>158329495
Kawai was shit, but it was the worst kind of shit because it was realistic shit. I feel like I know that exact type of girl and that it isn't uncommon, Kyoani (or the mangaka, I honestly didn't read it yet) did a great job at portraying her because it didn't feel contrived or unrealistic at all.
>>
>>158326690

Show was stupid, and all the characters were extremely one-note. The main girl especially.

Despite all the hate Ueno gets, she's the only character with any real personality.
>>
>>158329814
Yeah, ueno was a real bitch. Still shit and worst character tho.
>>
>>158329859

I'd take a bitch over the other wooden characters.
>>
>>158329814
She's a gloried bitch female antagonist-type from a shoujo manga.
>>
>hey look at this cute deaf girl don't you feel bad for her
>too bad you have to feel bad for the bully and his Mary Sue mom now lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg
>>
>>158329859
>>158329985

How was she a bitch? She's just honest, and the only person who tries to fix the deaf dumbass by telling her what for.
>>
>>158330045

anyone who isn't a kawaii moeblob is a bitch to these lifeless virgins
>>
>Ueno just wants main girl to stop being a fucking retard
>dumbass actually gets so butthurt she tries to kill herself
>boohoo Ueno is such a bitch

You're all fucking retards for hating the only real nigga in this shitty movie.
>>
>>158330045
>>158330122
>I'm not a bitch, I'm just honest!
Sure, keep telling yourselves that, you socially impaired incels. If she " tries to fix" things by being a neanderthal, she's better off not bothering.
>>
>>158330585
>doesn't try to fix things in a constructive manner
>dickslaves praise her because "omg soooo hot"
You retards are too easy.
>>
>>158330628
>you socially impaired incels

This coming from someone who defends dense Japanese characteristics and suicide.

Laughing my sides off.

Fucking weebs calling anyone else socially inept.
>>
>>158330713
>dickslaves praise her because "omg soooo hot"

I actually think deaf girl is better looking. I praise her because she's literally the only character with any sort of depth.
>>
File: KyoAni.png (27KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [Google]
KyoAni.png
27KB, 642x1083px
>>158326690

This movie is so overrated.

Outside of visuals and music it's pretty mediocre and non-nonsensical. The writing is especially terrible.
>>
>>158330715
>weeb calling another weeb a weeb

Laughing my sides off.
>>
>>158326690
Not hating Kawai?
>>
>>158330715
I didn't defend anything. I said you're a socially impaired retard defending retarded behavior. What's funny is you think Ueno's behavior is somehow unique, despite it being just as generic shit as everything else.
>>
File: ueno.jpg (140KB, 1068x1122px) Image search: [Google]
ueno.jpg
140KB, 1068x1122px
Can you guys stop being so mean to my wife Naoka?
>>
>>158330987
>defending retarded behavior

This is coming from someone who probably swoons over the two main characters who actually tried killing themselves.

Get a life.
>>
>>158331200
So a person helps bully another person towards suicide and the person who is the victim of that is the one who is behaving badly. Yeah, okay.
>>
>>158331170
She was mean first
>>
>>158330304
Where'd you pick up sign?
>>
>>158331488
No, go ahead, rationalize violence and bullying as a way to do a heart-to-heart. For example, if it was about trying to get Shoko to open up, why did Ueno go out of her way to bully Sahara, whose only "fault" was trying to be Shoko's friend?
>>
>>158331692

>slaps her once

wow so fucking violent

and I'm not counting the hospital ass-beating because the dullard deserved that
>>
>>158331758
>cherry picking and dodging the point
Uenoshitters.
>>
>>158331823

>no counter argument

wew
>>
>>158331854
That's literally you. And yeah, I would consider the many times Ueno was a violent bully to be, uh, violent.
>>
>>158331898

like when

the one time she hit the dullard in the ferns wheel?
>>
>>158331932
When she hits Shoko there, yes, and then right after Shoko gets out of the hospital.

So what part of that is justified and why?
>>
>>158331932
The fact that you repeatedly refer to the bullied disabled girl as "the dullard" makes it pretty evident that you're nothing but an edgelord out to have a controversial opinion.
>>
>>158332088

That Ferris wheel part wasn't bullying. It was frustration because she was talking to a brick wall.

Hospital beat-down was fully justified.

I know anti-Ueno posters were oversensitive ninnies.

>>158332111

I call her that because that's what she is. She's a poorly written imbecile.
>>
>>158332245
>why isn't everyone a fake-ass edgelord like me
Uenoshitters really do perfectly replicate their waifu, don't they. That was Ueno's whole deal in the ferris wheel as well.
>>
>>158332293

>no counter arguments
>just insults

keep going it just shows you've got absolutely nothing to give back because you know the deaf girl is a fucking terrible character
>>
>>158327225
I kinda liked Kyoukai no Kanata.
>>
File: 1390594334295.gif (423KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1390594334295.gif
423KB, 500x281px
>>158328746
Animeonlyfags everyone.
>>
>>158332322
She's a perfectly fine character.

No. She doesn't fit your idea of a strong person, and she did consistently fucked shit up for herself and others. But as far as her writing was concerned, she's a fine character.
>>
>>158332322
Extra retarded. Let me spell it out for you: you argue that Ueno's violence doesn't count as violence because, like Ueno, you're a shitty, hypocritical edgelord who can't even conceive that another person isn't an edgelord like them. Ueno hit Shoko because Shoko wouldn't lie and pretend to be a fake, hypocritical edgelord to please Ueno. Let me say it a third time for emphasis: Ueno is a fake, hypocritical edgelord, like you, who hit Shoko because Ueno couldn't project her hypocritical edginess onto her, and you agree with that.
>>
>>158332418
Yeah, only animeonlyfags thought Disappearance was a good movie.
>>
>>158332419

>dense retard who even thought commuting suicide would solve everything
>perfectly fine character

fucking christ I'm talking to actual imbeciles
>>
>>158332569
When you're suicidal, you're not exactly thinking clearly.

You're confusing "Character doesn't act the way I want them to" with "This is a poorly written character".
>>
>>158332322
>That Ferris wheel part wasn't bullying. It was frustration because she was talking to a brick wall.
Wrong. It was Ueno just projecting into Shouko and then realizing the deaf girl was legitimately just powerless and frustrated, instead of being the hypocritical and fake cunt Ueno wanted or expected her to be.

>Hospital beat-down was fully justified.
Beating up an injured person for what you originated is justified? And yes, I am saying that because the Ferris wheel was the trigger for the decision Shouko ended up making. Not only that, but the main reason Ueno was mad wasn't even because of Shouko trying to suicide, but it was just because Shouya ended up being badly injured instead.
>>
>>158330304
Does she make wookie noises during chex?
>>
>>158332569
You're the same tard in the other thread who thinks that "good character" means "someone I personally approve of". What an idiot.
>>
>>158332669
And if it wasn't the Ferris wheel incident, then it was the bridge incident that Ueno inflamed. That's also the scene that Uenoshitters hold on to as if it redeems her, but they fail to notice that Ueno still blames Shoko for the failure of Ueno's relationships with others, despite it being the case that Ueno herself is the one to blame, along with her other friends.
>>
>>158332835
Ueno is the best
>>
>>158332519
Wow fuck you I've read all of Haruhi and the Disappearance movie is way better than the book, if only for this scene. The only true mistake with that series was E8.
>>
>>158326690
>Ueno
>not Kawai
>>
Upon a re-watch, I came to like Ueno a lot more. She's just terrible at expressing herself, but she's the only character with any balls.
>>
>>158333005
She's the only human being.

Too bad it became an epic meme to hate her!
>>
>>158327225
Not gonna lie, former kyoani watcher here. This is fucking hilarious watching kyoani crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this studio get the monetary goods
>>
>>158331170
I will punch in the temple your wife
>>
>>158333216

go away ESL
>>
>>158333348
I fucked up because I wasn't thinking, doesn't mean I won't punch her in the temple.
>>
>>158326690

I wouldn't murder Ueno. I would murder the teacher, maybe cripple kawai. Ueno would be fine with learning where is the solar plexus.
>>
>>158329814
>Despite all the hate Ueno gets, she's the only character with any real personality

Posts like that take away any wish I had to see the movie. If Ueno is the only one who seems to have a personality then the movie fucked up really bad.

>>158330045
Yeah, as honest as she was when she threw Ishida under the bus like everybody else.
>>
>>158331554
She taught me. She can hear a little bit with the help of hearing aids like Shouko, so just talking slightly louder and clearly means she can understand what I say.

>>158332708
Yes actually
>>
>>158332944
Disappearance was melodramatic inane shit and Endless Eight was the only memorable part of the franchise. Haruhi by its very construction is contradictory and disastrous whenever it attempts drama.
>>
>>158334179
Where and how'd you two meet and how did you develop a relationship with one another?
>>
>>158326690
>hating best Ueno
OP is a faggot as always.
>>
>>158334411
My argument was that the movie didn't betray the novel. There's nothing wrong with overdramatizing Kyon's internal conflict with accepting his situation when the whole point of the series is that he's an unreliable narrator and almost every scene is his unrestricted thoughts against how characters react to whatever he said.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.