[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Personas anime good or even worth watching ? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg (2MB, 3495x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg
2MB, 3495x1741px
Are the Personas anime good or even worth watching ?
I want to get P5, but I don't have a PSX or PS2 to play the old games so I never had the chance to play them before (even if the games are loosely related story-wise).
>>
>>158305693
Very short answer no. Its a waste of time. P5 has no relation to any of the other games. Just play it.
>>
File: 1393811862699.jpg (33KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1393811862699.jpg
33KB, 500x359px
>please validate my choice
Yes, OP, they are the greatest anime of all time. You certainly have good taste, and need never again waste a thread asking us to (futilely) predict whether you will like something.
>>
>>158305693
If you want the story for P3 and P4, the movies and anime tell it well enough. The combat wasn't ever the most groundbreaking thing about them, anyway. P5 as a game is such a massive step forward in so many regards that it leaves both 3 and 4 in its dust.
>>
>>158305849

nice ownage lol

>>158305873
>>158305762

I was more interested in the story anyway, those games are quite old now, I just didnt wanted to find a similar case of Chaos;Head or any other anime adaptation from VNs or games.

I'll check them out, eventually.
>>
>>158305693
Persona 5 only refrences older characters, they play no role in the story.
>>
>>158305693
You don't need to play any of the persona games to play 5.
The only persona games that are narratively connected are p1 and the p2 duology.
The only thing you will miss out on are some visual eastereggs and some throwaway references.
>>
>>158305961
>nice ownage lol
Watch it and find out, dumb ESLposter. Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
>>158306020
>>158306094

I've read a bit about those games, and some seems to have interesting themes in the stories.

I don't want to read/watch/play them for continuity
>>
You're going to miss a fuck ton of character development and so one in the P3 movies, so I would suggest playing it.
If you want to be lazy play P3P on easy or something on a PSP emulater or watch a full walk-through becuase since there is only 4 movies they had to leave out a fuck ton.
>>
>>158306175
I would just play the games if I were you since you miss out on a bunch stuff.
You can watch the anime, but you will an inferior experience.
>>
>>158306216
You can also buy a pstv aad hack it.
To play 4 golden and p3p.
>>
Watch p4 and gold for the music
>>
File: 1496587376313.jpg (18KB, 629x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496587376313.jpg
18KB, 629x590px
>>158308059
>watch golden
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>158305873
No, they really fucking don't you tremendous retard. Both the movies and the show skip a lot of stuff, and they're clearly designed to go along with the games, not to replace them. Other anon, just emulate or and or if you really want to get into it. The games aren't related pretty much at all, you get a couple of references in the background at most.
>>
File: best ED.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best ED.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>158308163
I enjoyed p4 enough to warrant more episodes of Yu and Friends
>>
>>158305693
Lovers social link is always canon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.