[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saekano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 552
Thread images: 52

>churned out a shit game so they had to rewrite it
>was persuaded and tempted by Akane and dragged Eriri down with her
>traumatized Tomoya
>destroyed his dream as a creator and left him all atone for months

It's official. Utaha is worst girl.
>>
>>158294249
>>destroyed his dream as a creator and left him all atone for months

Eriri did that.
>>
>>158294249
Utaha was always worst girl. Her fans only like her because of tits and nothing more.
>>
90% of the reason was because Tomoya would not fuck her. She literally wants to wound him so hard he never forgets about her. She wants to be in his mind.
>>
File: b54272814732e871aac542322673fb4b.jpg (163KB, 1202x1445px) Image search: [Google]
b54272814732e871aac542322673fb4b.jpg
163KB, 1202x1445px
Utaha a best.

Eriri a shit.
>>
>>158294249
NTR
T
R
>>
Eriri a best.
Megumi a cute.
Utaha a shit.
>>
Megumi a best
Izumi a cute
Eriri and Utaha a shit
>>
>>158294249
That whole scene was so cringe. Utaha was acting out of character being all weak and apologetic.
>>
can someone pls spoile me what happens after this and after the anime?
>>
>>158294697
Yes
>>
>>158294249
You hate Utaha now? Man, can't wait for Eriri's fallout next episode. She didn't only destroy Tomoya but also Megumi.
>>
At least she stopped being thirsty.
>>
>>158294721
and what happens?
>>
>>158294249
>>was persuaded and tempted by Akane and dragged Eriri down with her
>>traumatized Tomoya
>>destroyed his dream as a creator and left him all atone for months
Literally nothing wrong with this. Tomoya is a faggot and deserves to suffer.
>>
>>158294650
The scene was so obviously outsourced. The direction/art/designs are all different. Standard a-1 garbage
>>
>>158294650
no it was perfect.
>>
>>158294249
And Tomoya actually let her off for the shit she did in which she realized she fucked it up big time.

I like Utaha, she's beautiful and all but she's pretty much out of the race hence why we got Koisuru Metronome.
>>
File: 1451649752994.jpg (280KB, 1439x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1451649752994.jpg
280KB, 1439x1189px
Utaha's bestness will never be topped.
>>
>>158294932
>>158294650
t. secondary
>>
>>158294819
After this, Eriri's fallout. After the anime, pray for S3.
>>
>>158294249
Would still bang
>>
>>158294249
>Utaha keeps getting worse
>Eriri and Megumi only get better
What went wrong?
>>
>>158295027
Not even. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>158295083
>Eriri get better

Oh boy, here we go.
>>
>>158295083
Maruto hates Utaha. That's why she's mostly irrelevant and neglected in the second half of the story.
>>
What was the point of this episode?
What is the point of this arc?

dropped
>>
>>158294466
Does she actually NTR some bland harem protag?
Picked the fuck up.
>>
>>158295093
t. speed reader
>>
>>158295160
NTR
>>
>>158295201
The directing and execution is just shit. Admit it.
>>
>>158295199
She's the one that gets the ntr though.
>>
>>158295275
Sounds gay.
>>
>>158294932
Yes, but the soundtrack is on point for this forced drama.
>>
If you pay a shred of attention you'll notice that Utaha is not being out of character at all. Look at when Tomoya and Utaha first met, being weak and needy, still showing even now.
>>
File: SaeKano_08_02c.jpg (518KB, 1600x803px) Image search: [Google]
SaeKano_08_02c.jpg
518KB, 1600x803px
>The more fun this is… The more I realize the fact that you’re not here hurts me. It’s too painful.
>>
>>158295199
NTR'd MC for some female producer asshole.
>>
>>158295160
It's just bad writing. What did you expect?
>>
>>158294932
>The direction/art/designs are all different
Last week is where all the talent went. Megumi, more specifically Tomoya and Megumi's relationship.
>>
>>158295456
you're retarded.
>>
>>158294249
The MC was a gigantic retard he deserved it. I dropped this show.
>>
The drama really fell flat for me. I empathized with the girls instead of MC and I don't even hate him that much. How can you expect your talented friends to be forever dragged down by your mediocrity and selfishness forever? He eitehr needs to git gud or deal with it.
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>158297068
This falling out part is just haphazardly done. It reminds me of the hot spring vacation between the St. Chronica High School Student Council and the Neighbor's Club in Haganai. Suddenly there's this drama in the air and things aren't fun anymore. Well, that's kinda the thing with drama, but it's still terrible.
>>
File: mpv-screenshot0012.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-screenshot0012.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
what the fuck is her problem?

>pre-emptively draws in Eriri's style because she wants to shit on her during their meeting
>Basically forces them to join a popular project but then tells them both that they fucking suck and that working on this project will definitely be the better thing to do

>Says Eriri fucking sucks as an illustrator because her artstyle is "easy to emulate" (fucking really?)
>Basically acted like an entitled dyke for the entire duration
What the actual fuck?
>>
>the episode prior makes it seem like things are starting to look up
>mega bitch ruins everything the very next episode

wew lassy
>>
>>158297182
>Maruto continues to shove Utaha on Tomoya like rubbing out the scent of a perfume testing sticker
>Maruto keeps on teetering Tomoya between being a decisive guy and being an indecisive twat whenever the plot dictates

>>158297192
She is the BBEG in a story that claims to make fun of romcom conventions.

Who is laughing now?
I'm a bit glad that Oregairu didn't go this way with turning Yukino's mother into some kind of demon lord that must be defeated.
>>
>>158297192
she's projecting her own insecurities onto others, that's why she's such a bitch

Rouge en Rouge guy is probably going elaborate on this and give some cosmic advice to turn things around for the MC. Something like
>hurrr she's just a fucking bitch
>does all this stuff and is super popular, but there's no real passion in her work
>basically a zombie now hurrr
>Eriri should just do what she wants to do durrr
>take them back MC, make them stay hurdurhurdur
>If they work on this Fantasy RPG project, then they'll be zombies too hurrr
>forever working on a project they don't have any heart or passion for durrr
>that's why she's up there like a living corpse, and I'm with my team Rouge en Rouge durrrrr
>I'm just doing what I love to do durrrrr hurrrrrr

Calling it now
>>
>>158294986
>>158295083
FUCKING TRAITOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>158294249
Utaha getting stoned when?
>>
>>158297395
Why stone her? Why not stone Maruto for creating her and the whole story she is in?
>>
>>158297438
Why not stone Maruto's parents for creating him then
>>
File: carlos.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>158297463
Well, they are already stoned for creating him.
>>
>>158294249
>was persuaded and tempted by Akane and dragged Eriri down with her
You sure not the other way around?
>>
>been on a slump lately
>this episode
IT FUCKING HURTS
>>
File: received_10212151668242079.png (603KB, 603x605px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212151668242079.png
603KB, 603x605px
>>158297192
What I don't understand is if she can imitate her best style, why bother in recruiting her at first place? And why bother with Utaha then if she only is attracted by the art? And if the point of the author is that the MC lacks of leadership, which can be interesting, why portray a successful creator like a shonen villain? A calm adult would be more interesting and the points more solid. But this is a shit LN after all, can't have a male recruiting them or NTRfags will never shut up.
>>
>>158297543
Eriri has potential to be even better. Akane is only an example of a successful creator, her lifestyle is incredibly unhealthy and she gets an early stroke.
>>
>>158297543

Utaha a shit
>>
>>158297520
Eriri was the reluctant one and was outright turning Akane down. Utaha wasn't.
>>
It's kinda fun to see every single one of Maruto's attempts to shit on Utaha and Eriri. It's like watching a fanfic writer putting the characters he hates under bad situations while giving plot armor to the single character he likes the most.

Megumi being "immaculate" is so jarring I can't even like her based on her depictions in the LN, manga and anime.
>>
>>158297611

Butthurt Utahafag
>>
>>158297543
All Maruto wanted is write a love story between Tomoya and Megumi. Everything else is throwaway.
>>
>>158297543

see: >>158297339

>What I don't understand is if she can imitate her best style, why bother in recruiting her at first place?
Because she's saying Eriri has room to improve, and that right now she fucking sucks as an artist and if she joins this project then she's gonna improve as an illustrator. Also, I agree with the other anon, Akane is simply just projecting herself onto Eriri, and sending her down the same dark path.

The MC literally spent the last episode talking about passion and love for a project and having the mindset to improve himself working on things that he loves. Akane is like the exact opposite where she's a creative being drained like a pair of AA batteries working on these huge projects she has no passion nor love for.
>>
>>158297611
Authors having favourites was a mistake. Or atleast if they can't keep their blatant favourism in check.
>>
File: Cmu-21NUEAEtTnc.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cmu-21NUEAEtTnc.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
>>158297339
>>158297665
So she is just a grown up who finds a group of teens having something genuine and wants to destroy it with her own adult ideals? Gee I wonder where have seen this character before.
>>
>>158297738
They almost always get away with it though, and most Saekano threads with all these Megumi cultists are a sign of that.
>>
>>158297755
It's hilarious because Eriri leaving as pointless. As soon as Tomoya realizes his love for Megumi, he has no trouble pushing Eriri, and he manages the game better than Akane did, who was so stressed out she got a stroke.
>>
>>158297845
Eriri keeps her role as Everyone's Bitch, Megumi is—no surprise—the savior of Blessing Software, and Akane, who is always one step from getting an aneurysm, gets a stroke.

I'm okay with this.
>>
File: 1487997162030.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487997162030.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
The only good part of this episode. Based Pochi.
>>
File: 1348348584359.gif (116KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
1348348584359.gif
116KB, 277x400px
>>158297929
>Akane, who is always one step from getting an aneurysm, gets a stroke
>>
>>158297845
Why would it be pointless? Eriri leave is more about her character than it is about Tomoya.
>>
>>158297611
Meh, the show is bad and boring because of the main girl. Who cares the other girls as characters, just fap to them.
>>
>>158297611
This.
It's like he just remembered that Megumi has to win so he had to shit in the other girls.
>>
File: TRAITOR.gif (3MB, 750x365px) Image search: [Google]
TRAITOR.gif
3MB, 750x365px
Fuck these cunts.

I hate traitors with a passion. No matter the scenario. Even if the MC is a shit.

Pic related
>>
>>158300807
xddd reddit meme I luv it rofl
>>
>>158300807
What reasons do they even have to stick around the MC besides muh friends

He doesn't dick them, doesn't push them as creators. He's a awful producer. He has a shitty mindset, these for fun friend bullshit groups don't ever last long or put out anything worthwhile anyway
>>
>>158300984
They are supposedly Tomoya's friends. I'm not saying tomoya's perfect or anything, but you don't just go behind a friends back abandon them and destroy their dreams. Especially when you're "in love" with them.

And Tomoya is the only reason they are where they are at all.
>>
>>158300807
>Big name author offers you an opportunity of a lifetime
>You are essentially set for life if you accept
Of course, the business proposition has to come from a hot 2D Christmas cake portraying an evil villian to get shitheads like you to sympathize for the shitty MC.

This would be more impactful if Akane was competent and polite, but headstrong as a lead creator, like a successful person should be. People move between businesses all the time, even between competitors, and it shouldn't be as personal as it's being portrayed here. But this whole shit is so unfitting for the story regardless.
>>
>>158300807
It gets even worse.

MC easily forgives everything and even put his own project (and his relationship with Megumi) at risk to help the 2 whores when that "great opportunity" isn't that great as it seems.
>>
>>158301758
All for the sake of drama, I guess.
Come to think of it, it's always the romcoms that are hit the most from a sudden shift from comedy to drama, and yet you see this kind of development all the time. Are they simply not learning from other stories that got messy with the drama, or do the Japs just like this shit?
>>
>>158301896
I don't mind the drama, but I can't stand characters without backbone that easily forgive and forget everything.

Something that happens way to often in Anime.
>>
>>158301440
>And Tomoya is the only reason they are where they are at all.

That's such a shitty copout though. Just because you helped raise someone to where they are doesn't really mean they are eternally indebted to you. I mean Utaha and Eriri have dreams too. Friends are always going to have conflicting interests and dreams. You can't even justify staying in a doujin team when you get a offer from a big company to be the lead writer and the leader artist for an extremely popular franchise.

If >>158301758 is right then it doesn't matter anyway because the entire story is a masturbatory story about how great of a guy the MC is and anything else is the big bad evil. Which just makes it a shitty pointless arc anyway.

Should have just ended the series when the game was released.
>>
>>158301601
well she was drunk as shit. but I guess that was akane plan to skip pass all the yellow tape with the coperate suits,formal setting and let loose on them.

inb4 any self respecting artist ..... cough cough such bullshit
>>
Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi >>> shit >>> Eriri
>>
>>158302791
Did you even watch the last episode
>>
>>158302828
Utaha did nothing wrong. That bitch Eriri couldn't even tell Tomoya about joining Akane and Utaha had to suffer the pain of breaking the news to him personally.
>>
>>158302868
Utaha made Eriri leave by putting unnecessary ideas in her head
>>
>>158302888
And it was Eriri's decision to leave and ruin Tomoya despite full knowing he was planning another project. Utaha had already made clear to Tomoya that she couldn't work with him anymore due to entering college anyway.
>>
File: katou stare.jpg (124KB, 850x1028px) Image search: [Google]
katou stare.jpg
124KB, 850x1028px
Typical Saekano threads:

/a/utisms who've never created a single piece of notable artwork nor have experienced the harsh world of "creators" fight over waifus and misunderstand Maruto's characters. They also throw their opinions out despite never having experienced the soul crushing feeling of having your art style, which you've worked on for years, imitated by another artist in only a moment. They've also never experienced having to work so hard you find yourself drinking and sleeping before meetings during the day, being brought onto a project only as a bargaining chip, or most of all having artists you thought you were closely associated with stab you in the back and worse, finding out they were thinking about it for months. The real world is even harsher because you have to add to the hellish mix the pressure from your parents, you have to decide whether to betray friends, or whether you'll have a home to live in or a plate of food on the table the following week.

/a/non's who fail to understand Akane can fuck off. But Maruto was also wrong in the way he had her express her life's frustrations. In reality, Akane is usually a man who's soft-spoken, depressed, and nearing a quiet breaking point, not yelling at kids. A real life example like Hajime Isayama comes to mind, who has blatantly admitted in the past to being depressed over his work, and implied that the only reason he's still sane is because they ended up selling. Quote; “Better to have memorable art, even memorably bad art, and stand out.” I could be wrong, because I don't live in Japan nor have I met someone yell at young artists like that, but it may be possible, I don't know. Maybe Maruto has seen it and put that character in the form of an outspoken milf to please otaku. Or perhaps Akane represents himself as he imagines himself yelling at all the young artists out there who thinks their problems are so great when they haven't even seen shit yet. I'm not sure.
>>
I don't get it.
So what if field chronicles is a shitty FF/Tales tier RPG, is it even that big of deal? They are talking as if Akane is the second coming of hideo kojima. They be stupid to give up on blessing software for a low quality sequel cashgrab. Nowadays 20years old franchise like FF and Tales are dying, losing out to creative indie titles.
>>
>>158303883
Yeah, let me just give up the opportunity to work and make money right here and now. Yeah, I have a better idea, let me instead give it up and wait for this highschool cunt to sit on his ass thinking about his next proposal and not ask me if I want to even join it in the first place for months even though I'm clearly waiting and then have it released late so we don't sell for shit and I can continue doing that and die as a nobody-artist. Sasuga, /a/utist.
>>
>>158297603
I only read till volume 9 and I don't get about Eriri actually turning down. Was it in GS 2?
>>
>>158303883
They get more paid and get more recognition for working on a big game instead of an amateur one?
>>
>>158303776
(You)
>>
>>158303883
>in b4 DQXI, which is coming out 07/29 ships over 1M units in Japan only by the end of July
FFXV came out last november, and it has already sold 6M. Tell me what indie title is selling better, and how selling 6M in 8 months means dying.
>>
>>158303776
You are expecting too much from people who only think with their dicks
>>
>>158294249
Yeah, can't beat around the bush with this one. Still the sexiest piece of meat around or one of the sexiest within the last multitude of years.
>>
File: c91 booth.jpg (76KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
c91 booth.jpg
76KB, 610x407px
>>158304887
I think artists in the anime field expect the same thing. It's sad really, seeing all the pandering they do to get otaku to get them to watch their material, and in the end they still don't care for the important points they try to make in their stories, they'll just focus on the waifuism and perversion. I'm waiting for the Japanese artists to realize the reality that you can pander to otaku forever, they won't change, and then stop doing it. All the characters in Maruto's story could have easily been men, and most people in the doujinshi market (for real products, not costume whoring) are in fact men, (think of all the faceless men that work behind the scenes), and the points being made could have been made clearer without the distractions of moe and harem elements, but they seem to not want to take the risk.
>>
>>158295143
> hates his sexiest, most interesting character

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>158297192
Let's not even talk about her shitty manners and lack of etiquette, what with literally being fucking drunk from the get go and drinking constantly in their faces.

Still interesting antagonist, though.
>>
>>158305718
He means for you to watch it, nothing more. Would your nerdy ass have watched his show had the doujinshi team not been represented by sexy anime girls? Don't make the mistake that just because a writer/artist decides to make a story full of sexy girls means you're supposed to like them and what they represent.
>>
>>158294650
It was in line with her character. Even though she's got a vindictive streak, she's still in love with Tomoya and even she couldn't maintain a poker face when doing something that she knew would hurt him that much.
>>
>>158305569
The thing is it's completely possibly to pander, have waifus, perversion and still write a good story. You can't really blame the readers when on average nip anime/LN writers just can't write for shit. You can fill your weaknesses by just writing/drawing cute characters. It's a shift from story writing to character writing/relationships(?) if that's even a thing.

"The story is shit but the girls are really cute" is a common thought you will see in here and in Japanese communities. I don't know if there's anything inherently wrong with that shift since it's fairly unique in that regard has it's own value in entertainment and you won't see anywhere else.
>>
>>158306364
This handicap creates lost opportunities. You know what would be great for comiket and the overall doujinshi community in Japan (and maybe even elsewhere)? It would have been great if this anime in particular was an accurate representation of the men (and okay, some women) who work there and if the writer had succeeded in having his audience feel sympathy for them or even better, garner their interest toward the indie field. If this were to happen, some people watching this anime would do their research and maybe buy products because "Oh, I watched this pretty cool anime about the doujinshi market in Japan" and maybe even tell their friends about it. But nope, it's a piece of shit harem story that you'll never want to remember after you're done watching it. Lost opportunities.
>>
>>158294249
Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha
>>
>>158306702
I don't believe anyone expected anything but harem shit from this show. Especially, when you compare it to something like Shirobako which gives insight to the what goes on at a animation studio while having a good story and a lovable cast. Even something light-hearted like New game gives you a small insight to what game development basically is. The difference is those are about creating anime or developing a game respectfully, this uses a doujin team as a plot device to create the harem and drama. Once you seen that I don't believe you could have thought it would have been anything more than that.
>>
>>158307226
You REALLY must have shit taste to like Eriri at this point.
>>
>>158307271
We're agreeing then that regardless of expectations, it's a lost opportunity. It could have done what Shirobako and New Game! did and still even keep the unrealistic ratio of men:women, but it didn't. I remember back in Shirobako threads there was actually plenty of discussion about what goes on in the real industry, because the anime was made well enough that it peaked people's interests. With New Game!, not so much, but at least it made a greater effort than Saekano. And the sad irony is this: The doujinshi sector in Japan needs more help with peaking people's interest abroad (and at home) than any other field, (anime, video games, etc.), and yet Maruto is a failure in this regrad, giving away to make haremshit instead. Sad!
>>
>>158307520
Just go fucking read that one Azume Ryuta manga. What was it called... Ichikyu Kyupeke. That's what you're asking for.

Just know that only one chapter was translated, but you are extremely interested in how shit works in japan, so you're no EOP, right? Oh, you are? Hypocrite.

I guess you could also go read/watch genshiken. Even if you ignore Nidaime. Or even Doujin Work if you want something as light as New Game but about doujin artists.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, what you're asking for like it doesn't exist? It's been done a fuckton of times. Sure, that doesn't change the fact Saekano is nowhere near good, but you need to get off your high horse either way.
>>
Is this arc going to ruin the entire show?
>>
>>158307520
I don't really know much about the doujin market to really comment on it. I do know that China is the biggest consumer of animu goods, official and doujin.
>>
>>158307712
Not knowing Japanese doesn't make me a hypocrite. Watching Shirobako made me do research on anime production. Watching New Game! made me play more Japanese games than I already did. Me saying that Saekano didn't really succeed in peaking my interest in the indie field isn't hypocritical, it's just what I observe. I can go ahead and watch Genshiken though and see if it's any better.
>>
>>158307882
It already has
>>
>LNfags actually defend this garbage
>>
The events themselves aren't even that bad, it's just that the adaptation is awful. GS is supposed to be read after V7, not in-between, so what came off as just a short trip in drama is dragged to unbearable lengths.
>>
>hired backstabbing cunt
>get backstabbed

MC shouldn't act all surprised.
>>
>>158309778
well they still betrayed him by not telling him for over a month.
and the explanation for the reason for the betrayal is also bad writing.

so yeah the events are really bad
>>
>>158295160
You want fun and comfy? Fuck you, here is drama.
>>
>>158310001
>getting a better job offer is a bad explanation
>Eriri being consistent with her characterization as a coward is bad writing
>>
>>158310053
The writing can make logical sense and be fucking awful at the same time, /a/non
>>
>>158310053
The bad writing is how easily Tomoya forgive them, makes no sense for him to just brushed it off.
>>
>>158310053
>mind break
>utaha initializing all this
>drunk mangaka who for some reason is a producer
>eriri believing her artstyle can not be copied when every artstyle ever created can be copied

still you are right you can twist it how you want it that it makes logical sense
but it is still fucking awful. the chars would normally have never taken that job offer after that shit show. everything in ther char description speaks against it but they still did for bs reasons.
you can not tell me that some one on such a high horse as utaha would have taken that job after someone told her she is so shit that she can only work as a caretaker of someone else
>>
Cover of another anime OP when?
>>
>>158303776
>They also throw their opinions out despite never having experienced the soul crushing feeling of having your art style, which you've worked on for years, imitated by another artist in only a moment
Fuck off, imitating artstyles is child's play, if anything it's easier than drawing in your own unique style. "Tee hee look at me I can draw just like you" says absolutely nothing about the value of the art being imitated. Eriri having a breakdown over it makes absolutely no sense.

And Akane had that artwork prepared beforehand, she didn't whip it up in "a moment".
>>
>>158310053
>getting a better job offer is a bad explanation
no getting a job offer from akane and than working for akane after that scene is a fucking bad explanation with the exception the one taking the job offer is a masochist
work environment is something that is bloody hell important and even more for creators

and you said it yourself
>Eriri being consistent with her characterization as a coward
if she would have been a coward she would have ran away from that offer and the idea of working under akane
going back to fgt mc where it is comfy and noone will hurt her
taking that job means that she is not a coward and has the balls to do so, to get better and to shit on the mc for her own goals
>>
She wants to overwork Eriri and Utaha to the bone and see what its like to work on a large scale project so they quit / give up on the industry to get rid of future competitors, this it will the core plot for the rest of the arc.
>>
>>158310616
Another thing consistent with Eriri is that she wants to be the number one artist at all cost, so it's not out there for her to put up with a shitty work environment to become a great artist. She's brave enough to run away but not brave enough to tell him personally.
>>
>>158310740
yes
and it is fugging obvious that akane is not someone you would ever want to work under

and they still did it

it speaks against everything the chars ever stood for

fucking bad writing

the author could have thought of anything else for them to betray the mc

but he went with such a bad writing that you can only vomit when you see it
>>
>>158310292
Utaha wants to see Eriri as a great artist that badly, so she'll deal with Akane for that to happen.
>>
>>158310878
>Another thing consistent with Eriri is that she wants to be the number one artist at all cost

she wants to be the number one artist FOR THE MC

That is a bloody fucking important difference
>>
>>158310933
And she isn't anymore. She regressed to her pre-V6 self.
>>
>>158310902
Do you even know where these characters stand on anything? You probably don't. Most of the complaining is just "I don't like it so it's bad"

Considering most people in this thread can't even understand stuff that's blatantly written out for them, I highly doubt they can even determine good writing from bad writing.
>>
>>158311140
Who fucking cares anyway? The fact that anybody is having this discussion is proof that the show has gone off the rails. Should have stuck to waifu wars and comedy instead of muh drama.
>>
>>158310878
She cut all ties with him because she was ashamed. She is worthless.

Utaha is also shit but she is at least proud about her work and doesn't care about the opinion of fake friends.
>>
Couldn't Utaha simply have said to the mc that she wanted to be pushed more? I understand Eriri's actions, but Utaha confuses me.
Also they should have had the balls to make Akake a guy.
>>
>>158310902
And it's even betrayal without consequence. Fuck the author.
>>
>>158311140
not him but
>Do you even know where these characters stand on anything?
with so many people complaing about the fact that the betrayle makes no sense / was bad writing
it is fucking obvious that the generel consensus about what the chars stand for speaks against how they acted in the last episode.

it was not only a betrayel against the mc but also a betrayel against the viewer and his expactation on how the chars should act based on everything the chars did and said up until that point
>>
>>158311412
Utaha has no faith in him when it comes to Eriri.
>>
>>158311412
they are woman
they would never ever say to you in your face what the want from you
and then leave you when you cant read their minds

that is the only realistic aspect in this whole episode
>>
Also this is pretty weird, what Eriri is dealing with is something she should have already dealt with when she was starting being an illustrator.

And what the fuck, would people actually enjoy working in a stressing situation where they have to die for their job?
>>
>>158311477
can you pls elaborate
what happens after that scene and in that arc?
>>
>>158311606
Oda does and this is also what he says to his editors, that they have only to live for One Piece
There are really some madmans who likes to do so
But Eririr and Utaha have never been introduced in such a way
With Eririr being a massiv coward and Utaha being so arrogant that she would never work for someone acting in such a way towards her
>>
>>158301896
It's just that they are mostly average writers, with the genericness of old content so ingrained in their brains that they can't do better.
I mean, everyone can have an idea for a story, an interesting initial plot and some main characters, but not everyone can develop it.
>>
Girls Side was a mistake. Everything wrong with this episode can be attributed to it.
>>
>>158311632
A lot of whining and self pity & >>158301758

They're all still friends, singing Kumbaya.
>>
>>158311827
Yeah, I remember Utaha saying she would never forgive the mc for not liking the story she wrote or something on those lines, and she joins Akane who is going to shit on everything?

I'd like this if it was the point of the story, but so far it seems like drama for the sake of drama and making Megumi look better.
>>
>>158311945
and what was the reason for
>when that "great opportunity" isn't that great as it seems
is it akane?
>>
>>158311606
>would people actually enjoy working in a stressing situation where they have to die for their job?
Oda (One Piece) did this so much that after his last trip to the hospital almost dying, Weekly Shonen Jump now forces him to take occasional breaks.
>>
>>158311965
for me it seems that the arc only exists to create new drama and to kick utaha and eririr out of the mc harem so he will get together wirh megumi which obviously would not have happend with utaha and eririr around
>>
>>158312072
Akane gets a stroke from her incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and puts the game at risk.
>>
>>158302888
Utaha already knew about the danger of getting into a status quo working environment, and the flash back of her talk was to show that Eriri was half a step already on that, when Eriri said
>Tomoya will forgive me for this
Is to show that, and how that stalls your improvement and you stop trying to get better. The rest is what this anon said >>158303776
>>
>>158311965
Utaha joins Akane to help Eriri, it was never for her own benefit. In fact, Utaha performs much worse than usual under Akane. All in all, it was a shitty career move for her because not only does she put her health at risk, no one fucking looks at a game for the writing so she doesn't get much fame there. It shows how much Utaha cares for Eriri.
>>
>>158312333
Top Kek
I knew it and everyone with common sense
>>
>>158312072
Yeh. She ill and MC saves the day.

Megumi is (at that time) still mad about the betrayal and working on his new game. But the MC doesn't care, he even missed a date with her to help the 2 bitches.
>>
>>158311484
>betrayel against the viewer and his expactation on how the chars should act based on everything the chars did and said up until that point
What the fuck are you even talking about? The characters themselves have had nearly 0 character development besides being a cocksleeve for MC.

At least call the entire arc out for being self-serving garbage that only exists so the dumpster fire of a MC looks better when he magically swoops in and saves the day. Call out the actual bad writing and not stuff that just made you upset
>>
>>158312333
Are you kidding me, first you have everyone shit on the mc and then you just say lol he was right and the big bad evil was wrong?
>>
>>158312520
Only and Utaha shit on him, and she just had no faith in him. In truth Eriri and Utaha were both wrong for being so impatient.
>>
>>158312681
They were wrong only because the show did everything it could to present Akane as evil.
>>
>>158312681
It's not really about being right or wrong and that is what makes the writing so atrocious in this show.
>>
>>158297339
so she's literally shinbo
>>
>>158311606
>And what the fuck, would people actually enjoy working in a stressing situation where they have to die for their job?
I mean, in retrospective, it doesn't make sense. But I used to work as middle management (real time analyst) in a sweatshop- I mean, a spic call centre. The kind that hires people for 10 hour shifts but sells 30 minute shifts to the companies being served, "maximized for efficiency", which of course is bullshit. So every half hour you have to try and get the exact amount of people you need answering phones. If you're over-staffed, you need to break deals with a number of employees so they take unpaid half-hour breaks, and if you're under-staffed (ie if someone is out sick or if the company needs extra people on the phones for some reason or another), you have to call people on days off to try and fill shit. And again, you have to do this shit every half hour.

While I was doing that, I didn't dislike it. I saw it almost as a sport. As a challenge. But in retrospect, man was it hell.

Now I'm a shut-in programmer working on my own projects and leasing the use of particular online engines I've made.
>>
>>158311192
yeah this is really the heart of the issue
>>
>>158312424
>no one fucking looks at a game for the writing
wat
>>
>>158313500
Do you honestly care about the story of a game? I don't, I want to play a fucking game.
>>
>>158311606
>would people actually enjoy working in a stressing situation where they have to die for their job?

Are you completely unfamiliar with Japanese working culture?
>>
>>158313576
Go fucking play Dragon Quest V.

Or pretty much any japanese RPG, for that matter.
>>
>>158313594
I didn't think they enjoy it.
>>
>>158313576
Why wouldn't someone care about the story of a game? That's part of what makes it a good game.
>>
>>158313605
I dunno man, the only Japanese RPG I play is Pokemon, and I never really cared about the story in that. In fact, I thought they focused on story way toou much in SM and it dampened my enjoyment of it.
>>
>>158314497
>discussing Akane writing a japanese rpg

>no one fucking looks at a game for the writing
>the only Japanese RPG I play is Pokemon
Fuck off.
>>
>>158314562
The point was about whether writing for a game is a good career choice, which really isn't since game writers aren't as famous as novel writers. For the time she spent toiling under Akane, she could be working on a whole new LN.
>>
>famous person bullies you into taking a job
>you take it
both Utaha and Eriri are fucking retarded nips
>>
>>158311412
This is the dumbest part. Both Utaha and Eriri are pros but yet they expect a complete amateur like MC (who has literally only produced one work in his life) to be this super competent guy. How about actually helping the guy and point out his shortcomings so he might improve on it?
>>
>>158314816
The whole thing with them being pros is extremely weak in my opinion.
>>
>>158314854
I mean, they are pros by the literal definition of "pro". They're definitely not mature at all. The only character who even shows some semblance of maturity and professional demeanor is Megumi.
>>
The most flabbergastingly stupid thing about this is that Maruto said in an interview that he was fully aware of how doing Eriri and Utaha episodes at the end would ruin the flow of the supposed Megumi arc, and yet he's doing them anyway.
>>
>>158314712
>game writers aren't as famous as novel writers
>Yuji Horii
>not a household name

>hurr he's a producer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Horii
>>
>>158315057
Never heard of him, and Utaha wants recognition as a novel writer. Writing for an RPG, one that isn't even a VN, doesn't do much to develop her talents.
>>
>>158314854
Utaha is. Not Eriri though.

>>158314978
If you mean "working in their respective fields for a salary and/or dividends under a company", only Utaha does that. Eriri, as a doujin artist, is as much of a pro as Tomoya, who had also released at least one doujin, which Izumi's brother brought up a few episodes ago.
>>
>>158302059
The lack of communication is what bothers me the most. Just fucking talking to him would have been fine. Tomoya never gets catharsis from any of this because he's being nice rather than being actually angry at them. In fact, he congratulates them and fucking helps them out when they are in a slump with Akane. He still treats them the same, so what was the fucking point of this "betrayal"? Bitches tried to fuck with his brain, it didn't work. They're more reliant on him after this. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>158315037
I doubt he gives a shit about Utaha and Eriri and /a/ only gives a fuck about keeping the harem in place

It's easy to see why Megumi wins every poll when you intentionally make every other character worse in comparison.
>>
File: 1496242535897.jpg (60KB, 810x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1496242535897.jpg
60KB, 810x1043px
>>158294249
Fuck these unloyal bitches creating this drama. I have zero doubts about Megumi's greatness at this point. I'm happy for Eriri that she can get called trash and realize that's what she needs to improve herself. Fuck Utaha going there even though she's unimportant. I'm just a little salty after this episode.
>>
>>158315129
>never heard of Yuji Horii
Do you even fucking Square Enix?

You're just talking out of your ass, aren't you?

How about Kojima? Even if he's a hack, his meme status makes him quite the famous game writer in this hemisphere. The same Kojima who, by the way, has cited Horii as his biggest influence.
>>
>>158315276
The reader gets the smallest amount of satisfaction from what goes on next, but Tomoya ruins it by being nice.
>>
>>158315276
I really wouldn't care about this episode if it weren't for the fact that Megumi will barely have any screentime, if at all, next episode.
>>
>>158312263
Even then, the author really lacks a spine, as the two manga are focused solely on Utaha and Eriri respectively.
>>
>>158315395
Tomoya ruins this show just be existing. It's much too late to get any satisfaction from this show.
>>
>>158315377
Again, the point is that she wants to be a novel writer, and writing for an RPG really doesn't help much with that. It's a massive waste of time for Utaha when she could be getting recognition doing stuff actually involving novels.
>>
>>158294321
>implying women have anything else to offer
>>
>>158315577
>LNs
>recognition when it comes to novels
Not even Narita.
>>
>>158315553
I don't even think he really yells at them for doing this? He fucking helps them out with their rival work, pretty much foiling Utaha's "master plan".
>>
>>158315262
If they could just sit down as normal people and talk it out to solve their problems, it wouldn't be your average garbage chinese cartoon.
>>
>Saekano drama is actually worse than Oregairu drama

BRAVO
>>
>>158315621
Utaha uses a pen name anyway. Writing LNs gives her experience for real novels, something writing an RPG definitely doesn't give her.
>>
>>158315754
>intrinsically working on characters and multiple paths
>no good experience for novels
Just shut up already.
>>
>>158315750
Nah, Saekano's drama actually makes sense. I don't know how it was in the LNs, but Yahari's drama didn't come through at all in the anime.
>>
Utaha? more like shit.
>>
>>158315833
It's not good experience compared to actually writing a novel. It's an issue of opportunity cost. Not only is she working on a medium that doesn't match up well with her intended medium, she's risking her health by working under Akane.
>>
>>158315871
Literally the opposite of what you just said is true
>>
>>158315630
There's not much of a reason to since Tomoya is 'right' and Utaha and Eriri are 'wrong'. Super Tomoya steps in and saves the day. Utaha and Eriri go back to being cock hungry orbiters around Tomoya and Megumi relationship

The fact that someone write this and went yep is this fine just proves that Utaha and Eriri are just tools for pushing Megumi and MC relationship
>>
>>158315037
I hope this shit will be canceled. S1 was great, S2 a mistake.
>>
>>158315492
That sucks to hear.
>>
>>158315952
And there'll probably be an s3 to finish things up.

>>158315939
There are two other manga for them, just let them move on goddammit. If this actually explored some grey moments, like Tomoya actually questioning their friendship, then all this would be fine. But this all amounts to goddamn nothing.
>>
>>158294819
Best girl, Megumi, wins and they form their new circle. Tomoya realizes he doesnt need those betraying shits and goes all in being a true director. The nwe circle is really meh, but whatever, we are in for Megumi.
>>
>all these Literature Majors in this thread
How about you guys stop reading LN garbage and fuck off
>>
>>158297845
Tomoya has shit taste anyway
>>
>>158315939
>>158316063
Eriri already moved on when she realized she lost.
>>
>>158316161
>all those
It's just one faggot who has only played one jrpg series, it being Pokemon and most likely not even Explorers of the Sky, and still feels entitled to discuss jrpg writing.
>>
>>158316243
I dont even understand people like this, all these walls of text on the thread
Like do you really take time of your day to write all this shit for a LN
I just watch this shit and forget about it for the rest of the week
>>
>>158316303
>I don't understand people having inane arguments in 4chan
>>
Can someone spoil me what happened after vol.8?
>>
File: boner internally.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
boner internally.gif
789KB, 444x272px
I kinda like where this is going, i've always wanted fucking harem mc get what they deserve for been an indecisive giant turd fagget.
>>
>>158316362
Yes.
>>
>>158316303
What the fuck else do you expect from a drama filled season are you fucking retarded? It's been like this all season besides episode 0
>>
>>158316362
Tomoya saves the day and the status quo is mostly restored.
>>
Do we actually have people in this thread that think JRPGs have some great writing? There are maybe a handful of JRPGs in history that have decent writing at best (Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, maybe FF6, Trails in the Sky etc.). The rest is all pure unfiltered shit. Some of them have interesting concepts (a lot of Yoko Taro shit) but very rarely are these concepts actually implemented well.

To compare fucking JRPGs to novels is a retarded joke.
>>
>>158316478
walloftexts-kun please no one is saying that
>>
>>158316478
>To compare fucking JRPGs to novels is a retarded joke.
You mean to compare games to novels is a retarded joke
There exists no game with exceptionally good writing as some books can have
>>
>>158316585
DQV
>>
>>158316355
>>158316303
Not the guy and I haven't made long posts about Saekano, but I don't think to want to discuss something you enjoy. I made posts that took me hours to write for certain anime I liked.
>>
File: Saekano_07_06.jpg (240KB, 1065x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Saekano_07_06.jpg
240KB, 1065x1522px
>>158315492
She'll have this scene.
>>
>>158316875
Is that the scene where Megumi tells Eriri to fuck off?
>>
>>158316875
We don't know, they might put that in the last episode.
>>
>>158317132
It's the scene where Eriri tries to justify her leaving by saying Megumi did it too.
>>
It's the shitstorm in Japan as bad as here?
>>
>>158317345
I doubt it since nips already knew about all this a long time.
>>
>>158317300
Wow Eriri and Utaha are truly big pieces of shit.
>>
>>158317345
Yes. 2ch fucking hates this episode. Their threads are faster than ours.
>>
The worst part about this whole drama is that the faggot MC is just going to look over all this and interacts with Utaha and Eriri the same as usual.
>>
>>158317509
I think of all of Eriri's moments, that was probably her lowest.
>>
>>158317595
Nothing wrong with that, he already did the same in the past
>>
>>158317300
You really have to wonder if the author is a major Megumi fag and does everything he can to make both Utaha and Eriri look like absolute cunts so Megumi automatically comes out looking best by default.

Not that I mind as a Megumi fag but even Megumi's low points are nowhere near as bad as how Utaha and Eriri are portrayed as.
>>
>>158317737
>nothing wrong with being a doormat
>>
>>158317300
Jesus
>>
>>158310605
Did you not see the gigantic folder Akane threw into Eriri's face? It wasn't just two or three imitations she did, it was a fucking boat load of drawings in her style. This absolutely destroyed her. Did you fucking forget the drama Eriri went through to produce the ten images she made for the game? She'd probably say something like "I-I almost died!" Akane throwing that folder at her was basically saying "You almost died for that shit? You think that shit is the peak of your creativity? You get artist's block after just THAT? You're truly shit, Eriri." And in the scope of what, maybe a month? She throws a folder into Eriri's face of her own shit. It might as well be called a single moment, cunt. If you were Eriri at that moment I bet you would have cried like an even bigger bitch.
>>
>>158317862
It's not really a doormat. Tomoya and Megumi and basically king and queen. Utaha and Eriri are servants and when things go wrong the king comes bail his servants out of trouble. Tomato and Megumi didn't even have the decency to tell them to fuck and even made a entire arc showing why they are so useless and can't do anything without Tomoya.

It's pitiful writing really and redemption at this point in the series is basically impossible.
>>
>>158318199
Eriri and Utaha didn't need him to save them, their game was going to turn out fine. It's just that Tomoya is a perfectionist and wanted their debut to be the best it could possibly be.
>>
>>158318320
If this actually happens that just makes everything even more fucking inconsistent then it already is. Why am I even trying to make sense of the writing in this show
>>
>>158317527
Don't forget they have shittier taste though.
>>
>>158318534
That happens in V12. Akane gets a stroke, company tells her to fuck off and decides to just make the game with what have now, but Tomoya wants them to make their true game so he goes over to help.
>>
>>158316161
There's nothing wrong with wishing Japnese artists would stop pandering to otaku and instead focus on decent writing/scriptwriting. But this post will fly over your head because you are the otaku.
>>
>>158318737
They're an industry separate from real novels for a reason.

The LN industry is there only to pander to otaku.
>>
>>158318640
Does he have anything really to gain from doing this?
>>
>>158318640
>Akane gets a stroke
I hope to see these get animated, although at this point it's pretty much confirmed that we are getting them.
>>
>>158319055
Not really. It was a net negative because he totally fucked his relationship with Megumi by doing it.
>>
>>158318782
There is no excuse for shit writing.
>>
>>158319228
Gotta reset the status quo once in a while to continue the trainwrek.
>>
>>158307304
More like brain cancer. Or autism.
>>
>>158318737
/v/ please shit will never change, just stick to CN stuff or games, even tv
>>
>>158319228
He did confess to Megumi near the end so at the end of the day, it didn't even matter.
>>
I am kinda pleased that this thread has less people posting on who is best girl and more people calling out on Maruto's sloppy drama. Although, did it really take this long for everyone to see that Megumi's superiority in the story is completely artificial?
>>
I don't browse /b/. And Saekano S2 is TV you moron.
>>
>>158320461
>>158320169
>>
>>158320448
I'm just impressed that he was able to waste everyone's time for like 5 novels.
>>
>>158320448
Do Utahafags and Eririfags really believe their girls' inferiority is just artificial?
>>
>>158294249
Eriri is shit and she ruins everything
>>
>>158320771
I don't know, you tell me.
Every single time they appear is just to cement Megumi's place as the winner, from setting up Megumi's scenes to outshine any and all of Utaha and Eriri's scenes, and making sure that Megumi don't do anything wrong.

Just look at the last few episodes. How many times did Megumi make a mistake at the level of Utaha and Eriri's fuckups?
>>
>>158320448
For most people It's a hard pill to swallow because no sane writer who takes pride in their work would actually write their characters like this. In the end the two characters are consistently written poorly as plot devices to further push the development between MC and Megumi
>>
>>158320939
>In the end the two characters are consistently written poorly as plot devices to further push the development between MC and Megumi
Which I have been aware of since the school dance scene with long-haired Megumi. Most anons were still shitposting at that point, and yet here we are.
>>
>>158320939
The 2nd episode from the S1 should've already made it very clear that this story is all about Megumi and Utaha and Eriri are just there to bring Megumi closer to the MC.
>>
>>158307712
t. retard
>>
>>158320870
That's part of their character traits. Megumi is just much more considerate than Eriri and Utaha.
>>
>>158320817
Utaha*
>>
File: 1495574626590.png (871KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495574626590.png
871KB, 1280x720px
>>158315750
I didn't think it would be possible but Maruto actually did it.
>>
>>158320939
Two years ago no one really called their betrayal bad writing, they were just asshurt about what happened. The truth is that everything wrong with this episode is because of GS and Akane, and if the anime had just adapted V7 faithfully without this flashback things would be fine.
>>
>>158321235
fuck off
>>
>>158311965
>drama for the sake of drama and making Megumi look better
Congratulations

You just guesses the purpose of this and the upcoming arcs.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>158315750
>>158321261
Oregairu drama was only bad in the anime. Not that it was perfect but it was explored a lot better in the LN whereas in the anime, it felt really rushed so nothing had any impact. Even still, Oregairu drama makes sense in the context of the characters who were all socially autistic (especially 8man and Yukino) so they never bothered to really be upfront with each other.
>>
>>158321150
Most of the expectations were based on WA2, where Maruto created well-rounded characters (at the very least not as terrible as Saekano's) that had their own respective fanbases. Compare that to Saekano where people flock to Megumi because she's the only one that's serviced well by the narrative, while Utaha is relegated to teasing fanservice and Eriri is, well, I got nothing, I don't know about the others, but I was expecting Utaha and Eriri to be written with as much respect to their characters as Megumi.
>>158321223
Well, our resident creator duo have been through shit themselves, more so than Megumi. All that Megumi had to deal with is an absolute idiot who can ramble on about weird shit and that other boy that she had to reject.
>>
Traitors a shit
Megumi a best
>>
File: mpv-shot0123.png (507KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0123.png
507KB, 1280x720px
>>158321342
It's not really bad writing. It just makes the characters look extremely unlikable. Everything they've been through together gets thrown into the trash and Utaha and Eriri basically betray MC's friendship in a cruel manner. I still don't think there's anything wrong with what Eriri or Utaha did from a professional standpoint. They have more to gain for their future by doing what they did but to not even talk with their friend about their future plans is such a massive dick move considering they just spent so much time together making a game.

It still blows my mind that MC is so willing to just forgive them and act as usual. If the MC betrayed Blessing Soft and suddenly joined Rouge en Rouge, I somehow doubt Eriri or Utaha would've been so forgiving.
>>
>>158321455
Megumi, Utaha, and Eriri are all well-written characters. Fuck, before this episode there was practically nothing but praise for the anime, and just because Akane, one really bad character, shows up, people are shitting on the whole series.
>>
>>158316063
Thanks to the Heavens there won't any sequel.

Next and last volume is scheduled for this month about the time the anime ends.
The only thing I care right now is what has Maruto to day after fucking up thr LN so much.
>>
Even Classroom Crisis was better than this.
>>
>>158321642
> Fuck, before this episode there was practically nothing but praise for the anime
Are you sure it isn't because of Megumi's portrayal in the anime and not because of the actual quality of the story?
>>
>>158321642
>because Akane, one really bad character, shows up, people are shitting on the whole series.

You can't really blame them because Akane comes off as a cartoonish 1D villain even with the retarded evil laugh. It's sad that the only way Maruto could write an antagonistic character is through such an exaggerated caricature.
>>
>>158321585
To be fair, Utaha didn't think Tomoya would see her again, and she thought Eriri would be the one to personally deliver the news. Bad judgment.
>>
>>158321693
Look at how well episode 4 was received. People loved Utaha's rejection episode. Even episode 1, a pure Eriri and Utaha episode, had good reception.
>>
>>158321642
No, people are criticizing more because they've seen more. It's episode 9, what we see is pretty much what we get now. And what we got was SHIT. I can at least take solace in the fact that no one will by the discs or LN and they will lose money over this.
>>
I can't stop laughing everytime they say "Creator". It sounds so fucking retarded when Japanese say it like it's their own word. "Creator tachi da!" top fucking kek
>>
>>158321235
Agreed.
>>
>>158321692
Classroom Crisis just was unlucky but it actually was ambitious unlike Waifukano.
>>
>>158321852
That's just Maruto's inflated ego trying to make it seem like media creators are some special beings.
>>
>>158321852
It makes sense when you realize how uncreative they are over there. So it's a big deal to think that they are "creators" (in their own minds).
>>
>>158321778
To be fair, I liked Utaha's graceful exit. It felt like a peek into what was the WA2 Maruto. But in hindsight, it only disappointed me more https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOPBWq9etK5CLvVTHyLxv1zP7_EJDCQHKo_ajFa3nj0u6qEZS3WkTj0RBynDP_P-T5vSr7FPNBGQVjYWOk_oVjUTanqwpVx-mW2IFJuDQUBKnTNj8bgJpShefGMM4G0aD5aZlBDctwU-zko9tLpxrcoIZa6B1ks271yYvS9XIW_BAxU3tK-4UOWF9jU74ms3b6-VTDgMj95xLmSV5vDuX5M0IuQJMu5L_Q&th=,2itXKwqwLvymAAfo6Z624ulUs0IzavvwAAAAk6AAAAEWawN1sgjNqABIW1GsfFmFkY_YI0FetYHl8scMPujvP7oJCpT5edHz9fecpafs_JbQZqjNz-cD6_ocvKhUoI7mqfRB6IkAy7NGrIHgAKrruX8B43HwhAeYLmfufpAUWrqLW8tfMBhF4oPeI9f-pKgpCo_vn_Pq8I4GKt6b4bAc1oRH_sAo9nYGK16p0yJjw0DtXgzv9sIGYOterYJPUDO26ooVAvxEcwiTf4iWJmnNuwWliAS61axE79V4XUp5yL2xJOtIFonUflULx_BVd9HNlH0yG4G1-FA9Hoa2A0_fvFl0O2DXx2bbME2WmszXPM2iycJ7aPUQLXa9qnEoBXx_WQ2hV1x0PZuCTLyukUua9jZeY2x1Ukv8m2ykom2rN2iV36Q0P7-ayb_gQUZSPysGYS1iBnua6XPNYdzGjj9FjzeMFnH3jxTnTI3hF88l-sJx_Q8o7yg89p-YneIPyuC1eH_pTJMB_wOiASAeGzP9ZUJY7eOu_nd3cqpIJDpKpPXJ95RmAcP3Zl3unvW8LM4T2Y-XGwEw32ai-8Q8cxUXPN5oIQSzs9TuBsfE_jKjJfF6odAt0yWRBam0lWpSKbBtOBlSCiyDLHBVsfS2MJw-NWBp4oXX7RmhfbG5SeJka4KK2P9favGNXoMMKyjgWSIUfjS-n68hy33YLd9Y9yCc5YJl8PcE62ri9Lfkn0vjTTZsraEUxMGbQetMAyr8hmckmAtHSIoS0WvFWeeMKlHNZAllLIz_nl56Pqel_ADjrynUVJWc6pmpb-saR7XNNDSjTt-6hwaxNJoNUSsqdGz3BFqmvFRbJzveXoXi2QXgsOfh1fYFwIiagW-DpAEJtCiNe2ou_UjfqvNct7perp5I2HXfOJIKLTQYbecwPxCtxOAdGJ5B7q1xyznm8mlK6gbf4_5Q-oxEesMrt_83uJceGBw3fCpCNNRYkpxJMVhfP22J92ZLezC_1zqqIEmRhhAw4-ojGpqKDRZtxLSXAPxKyuGp7uWPKl2-AXxpf8gEfL-RnTybNElN-BYo5Ew68MlrVqlNjxSo1lUX3glu-1uIVl6vG6O39q4bWiO8jpl5HxSqTQAkB7YnIkH8pBYjC38wIj6uUXyOe5cNPym6nxXfstKjslaRXZ0G16peRPu3eusf5_VQo1UvatywmP3DkodyGQx7ia0nfnSUbecause Utaha and the rest of the cast could have been handled way better.
>>
>>158321929
>To be fair, I liked Utaha's graceful exit. It felt like a peek into what was the WA2 Maruto. But in hindsight, it only disappointed me more because Utaha and the rest of the cast could have been handled way better.

Well, I fucked that one up.
>>
>>158321642
How are they well written characters? Megumi, Utaha and Eriri have barely progressed as characters. Megumi barely has enough screen time to even develop anything.

Eriri and Utaha will literally never progress as characters as long as they exist around Tomoya because he hasn't changed as a character at all. It's probably better in the LN but in the anime the character development is nearly non-existent or completely skipped over
>>
>>158321840
>episode 8
>Saekano is great!
>episode 9
>Saekano is shit!

Yeah, no. The reason episode 9 was so poorly received was that it was nothing like the previous episodes, so buzz off with your "what we see is pretty much what we get now."
>>
I like how without the autistic waifuwars the only worthwhile thing people can discuss is how terrible the writing of the show is.
>>
>>158321912
>>158321920
I don't have a problem with them talking about creators in that sense. My problem is that they use the English word "Creator" instead of the Japanese equivalent.
>>
>>158321852
So Maruto probably thought of this when writing Saekano

>And now after leaving our poor well intentioed MC Mehgumi will be there for him showing isn't over!
>then something wrong will happen Akane and our selfless MC will show no resentments and help his friends despite being rivals in the industry
>Damn, how original I am!
>ORE WA CREATOR DA!

>>158321976
If only the writing wasn't a masturbatory prose about how flawless Megumi is and instead gave better character development yo the characters readers care like Eriri, Utah and why not the pathetic MC it would have been far better.
>>
>>158321990
Yeah, the atmosphere of the story is inconsistent, so the story is shit. And when it was consistent, it was formula haremshit. So where are disagreeing besides me me calling it what it is? The only reason ep 8 was received how it was was because perverted otaku cheering for Megumi came out of the woodwork and started typing. That's all you saw. Objectively, it's all shit and every girl is shit.
>>
>>158322116
>gave better character development yo the characters readers care like Eriri
>readers care
>Eriri

Made me chuckle. Eriri is the prime example of a character used to make the other characters around look better in comparison.
>>
>>158321987
>progression is needed to be well written

Megumi isn't supposed to progress. The MC is supposed to learn that she was always a good character as she shows more of her appeal. Utaha has progressed in that she finally moves on after rejection. Eriri is the weakest character, but you can say that most of her development is going from tsun to dere.
>>
>>158322228
Even if one doesn't like her a lots of fan artists identified with Eriri a lot which is/was one of the hooks of this series just like fanfic writes did with Utaha. So yeah, they do care.
>>
File: 1458633521318.jpg (973KB, 2648x2042px) Image search: [Google]
1458633521318.jpg
973KB, 2648x2042px
>>158322228
>Implying he is wrong
Eriri has the strongest character development for good reasons. And the most go-to interaction than any other character.
>>
>>158322354
I wonder where they are right now after the Akane shittalking deal.
>>
>>158322354
>a lot

Not really. Eriri is by far the least popular main heroine. She also has the least fanart out of the three, ironically. Most readers only care about Megumi and maybe Utaha. Eriri isn't even considered a choice.
>>
>>158322228
>prime example of a character used to make the other characters around look better in comparison.
That's Utaha.
>>
>>158322387
>he is wrong

Funny how he said characters like Eriri need better development and you say she has the strongest development, so you're saying he's wrong. In reality both of you are wrong.
>>
>>158322126
>formula haremshit

Saekano has always been a cut above other shows with better dialogue, jokes, and directing. One bad episode doesn't turn a whole series shit. If the series was as shit as you claim, why are people only now calling the girls shit when the girls haven't done anything out of character?
>>
>>158322494
I was reading off what you quoted so I didn't see his whole sentence. I stand by my point.
>>
>>158322387
Don't kid yourself, Eriri (along with Utaha) is just a poor plot device used to bring Megumi and MC together. None of the characters in this series have proper character development. They're all shit.
>>
>>158322500
>why are people only now calling the girls shit when the girls haven't done anything out of character?

Too busy shitposting, mea culpa.
>>
>>158322602
>None of the characters in this series have proper character development. They're all shit.
Define proper development. Some of the characters in the series do change and are noted in-universe.
>>
>>158322573
You don't. You'll find yourself pretty alone with your opinion.
>>
>>158322440
If you're using fanart as a rule them you couldn't be more wrong and just because others have more fans doesn't means readers don't care.

>>158322408
They moved on to a different series with less toxic content.
You can find people who used to post about Saekano on Eromanga sensei topics.
In other words, they moved on.
>>
>>158322647
>Some
Such as? As far as the anime goes, they haven't developed anything.
>>
>>158322602
Megumi was going to win, betrayal or not. They left to emphasize Megumi's loyalty, but it wasn't necessary. And if Tomoya learning to appreciate Megumi and Utaha getting rejected aren't development, I don't know what is.
>>
>>158322651
I've seen plenty of people with similar opinions.
>>
>>158322675
Any kind of measure you can use for popularity in this series will give you Megumi > Utaha >>> Eriri. Maybe some minority cares about Eriri, but the author isn't going to give a shit about them when Megumi and/or Utaha fans are what bring him the cash.
>>
>>158322728
Nobody?

>Eriri is a coward who wants MC duck
>Utaha keeps rejected by the Italy and can't get over with it
>Muh Megumi is perfect
>MC still an asshat
>They do wrong so Megumi looks good by comparison
>>
>>158322728
I asked first. Burden of proof and all that.
>>
>>158322769
May I ask where? Pretty much every LN reader will say Megumi is the best (or least bad) character at this point in the story, so yeah.
>>
File: 1495167162596.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495167162596.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>158322728
>they haven't developed anything.
Wrong.
>>
>>158322805
Then explain why the fuck Maruto keeps Eriri around far more than Utaha.

Fuck Maruto, hadn't it been for him having Kurehito as illustrator nobody would have tried touching this shithole, he must be Maruto's own Eriri.
>>
>>158322893
>both have a regression later on for drama
Brilliant
>>
>>158322893
Eriri is still a coward who will betray Tomoya at the drop of a hat no matter how many times they make up, this episode made it clear.
>>
>>158322875
Right here on /a/. Even some Megumi have said they like Eriri's development, more especially towards Megumi.
>>
>>158322901
Because Eriri has more plot relevance as secondary main heroine.
>>
>>158322126
It was good haremshit. Now it's just formulaic MUH DRAMA. That's why people are mad.
>>
>>158322974
I've never seen that specific wording except for maybe one Eririfag that goes by the summaries.
>>
>>158322893
At least post Utaha giving up and moving on from Tomoya. Eriri is the classic example of "fake" development used to build up even more drama caused by her own fuck ups that show she hasn't learned and grown anything.
>>
>>158322901
Utaha has a running spin-off, maybe he thinks writing her that way in the novels is more fair.
>>
File: Screenshot (402).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (402).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Did this anime seriously become that dramatic? what the fuck?
>>
1 707,300 Sword Art Online
2 578,811 Konosuba
3 540,806 Re:Zero
4 412,086 your name.
5 344,286 The Saga of Evil Tanya
6 299,957 The Irregular at Magic High School
7 275,579 Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor
8 239,132 Eromanga Sensei
9 231,214 Regarding Reincarnation as Slime
10 168,725 Konosuba Spinoff

11 155,631 Overlord
12 155,625 Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
13 151,679 Monogatari Series
14 140,639 Kokuhaku Yokō Renshū
15 137,160 No Game No Life
16 123,136 Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Side Story
17 117,210 Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
18 108,564 Goblin Slayer
19 104,018 Aria the Scarlet Ammo
20 96,624 FATE/STRANGE FAKE

21 96,200 Bungo Stray Dogs
22 94,469 No Game No Life Short Story Collection
23 93,118 Accel World
24 88,653 Haikyu!! Novel Edition!!
25 87,316 Imōto Sae Ireba Ii.
26 85,505 Gamers!
27 84,372 Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekaisaikyou
28 80,553 Tokyo Ghoul:re Novelization
29 79,133 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index
30 76,801 Ryūō no Oshigoto!

Saekano sells less than it used to thanks to Muh Drama and the BIG CONFESSION didn't save the sales at all, I doubt the last volume will either unless Maruto goes madman and writes Tomoya and Megumi dying in an airplanr crash on their wedding day while Eriri and Utaha either became lesbians or have a fulfilling life with their respective new love.
>Raildex that low when it used to be on par with SAO
S3 never. Anniversary Celebration was a mistake, Miki was a mistake, HO anime announcement was a mistake.
>>
>>158294249
anyone who doesn't declare MC a peice of trash 5 minutes into this shitfest has no discernment. What is baffling is why do all these 10/10 girls even give that pile of trash the time of day? BTW: what the fuck does he even bring to their circle? He has no skills except the desire to make a game. nothing else. So it's now the talent's fault that they don't want to support his talentless ass?

this is just a fucking stupid story with a bunch of top tier girls who lose their shine when you start thinking about the fact these top tier women are even slightly interested in that pile of trash. Watch this filth if you want, but I think you're wasting your time.

The MC of a harem shouldn't be an interchangeable part. he needs some personality beyond being "kind". Without a likeable protag the girls lose a lot of their attractiveness. They have shit taste for being even slightly intersted in the bland faceless insert.

This is why you don't run into this problem with "good harems", the one universal thing about good harems is a great protag. Monogatari has Araragi, highschool DxD has Issei, this trash has a bland fucker so repulsive all the hot chicks lusting for his crotch lose half their appeal just because it's his fucking crotch they want.
>>
>>158322945
No it didn't. Their relationship continued on from that point even after the drama from volume 7 happened.

>>158322958
>still
When was she ever a coward?
>betray Tomoya at the drop of a hat
Except Eriri was the one who was strongly against joining Akane on all fronts, unlike Utaha. There's a reason why she joined, a good reason Tomoya eventually accepted and understood why. And joining her does not mean she didn't have character development. Eriri apologized and accept responsibility for not being able to meet the deadline to everyone. She would never have done that if she didn't develop.

>>158323073
>Utaha
>giving up and moving on from Tomoy
She didn't. Read spoilers. And you are wrong since Eriri did grow and learn.
>>
>that Eririfag starting with the walls of text and multiple quotes to defend his bitch

And we were going criticizing the series so well yesterday and today.
>>
File: 1424987078833.png (327KB, 380x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424987078833.png
327KB, 380x720px
>>158323011
Come on, that's as believable as saying you've only seen maybe three Megumifags ever say Megumi has good character development.
>>
>>158323282
Fuck off Leaf

>>158323215
Author thought that just an Ambitious MC was enough.

Even I wouldn't mind getting fucked by Araragi.

No homo.
>>
>>158323282
At least he can. Utahafags can never defend their shitty girl and can't even talk about any decent development for Utaha since it doesn't exist.
>>
>>158323205
Now that's just a lie, Saekano sells 30k per volume thanks to the anime compared to half that before, and sales never declined. V12 sold 33k before dropping off the rankings, which is more than any of the previous volumes did.
>>
so can we all agree that WA2 was overrated as well
>>
File: 1495127599317.webm (875KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495127599317.webm
875KB, 1280x720px
>>158323282
>being mad and sour because your bait is getting shot down
>>
>>158323224
Learning good manners isn't meaningful character development. Eriri is still a coward who prefers to shut herself off and run away from confronting her friends when conflict arises. She's still someone who would her relationships deteriorate and crash because she doesn't have the balls to speak directly and sort things out before making a decision that will definitely affect them. Tomoya accepting her actions isn't a valid defense either. She's just lucky he's a nice guy who will forgive her everytime.
>>
>>158323401
Actually, no. It is Maruto that's overrated. Simply switching from VN writing to LN writing was enough to ruin his writing style. As another anon stated in this thread, Classroom Crisis was much better.
>>
>>158323401
>>158323412
>>
>>158322647
>>158322825
So nothing here? I'm still waiting.
>>
>>158323324
>specific wording
People saying Eriri has the strongest character development are rare, that's not the same as people (mostly Megumifags outside the few Eririfags that exist) appreciating her development.
>>
>>158323466
Maruto has incredible talent with writing light-hearted funny scenes, but his drama is weak and relies too much on the MC being a shitty person.
>>
File: headtilt.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
headtilt.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>>158323332
I'd totally let Araragi fuck me in the ass. He does weird things to my dick. You know he's an amazing harem protag when even the "straight" fans of the harem want to fuck the MC
>>
>>158319607
It's ending in volume 13 though.
>>
>>158323007
This.

It happened with Haganai.
It happened with Oregairu.
It happened with Nisekoi.
It happened with Rokudenashi most recently.

Hack LN writers can't write drama for shit. Why do they always insist on writing these jarring tone shifts to make the characters look more "human"? It almost always has the opposite effect and they come off as unreasonable and unlikeable and fans lose interest in them. They should stick to comedy and fanservice.
>>
>>158323434
It isn't simply just manners. You're oversimplifying and glossing over positive growth. If that isn't enough, she shows respect to Izumi and is somewhat humbled, but show fair competitive spirit without bitterness.

That's not true. Not being able to see Tomoya in person is one thing because she can't stand to see him hurt, but with Megumi Eriri didn't back away and later is the one who wants to confront Megumi when Megumi was avoiding Eriri because she was too scared and confused to confront Eriri. Nevertheless Eriri has the courage to make hard choices despite knowing it'll hurt Tomoya, which runs counter to being a coward.

At best you can only say she's sometimes weak at heart when it comes to directly seeing Tomoya hurt, but she isn't scared to do what is difficult and painful. And this time Eriri told Tomoya why she left and was very apologetic, a complete contrast to what she did in the past. I don't even know where you get this idea that their relationship deteriorated when it didn't after all was said and done, as you can see in volume 9 and onward. Tomoya has leftover bitterness with Eriri, but his relationship with her still continued where they left off after the Xmas event.
>>
>>158323412
>bait
So it is only bait when Eriri is getting criticized? These past two threads were full of people freely shitting on the series due to this recent drama, and nobody called it bait.
>>
>>158323891
>literally the same old beating a dead horse "criticisms" that are repeated despite the numerous times they've been argued and/or shot down
>not bait

Should we go back to criticizing Megumi is boring, a perfect sue, and has no development because it's valid and not bait?
>>
>>158323891
/a/ is always overreactive. This is the only place that criticized the entire series after the latest episode when other sites are more restrained and only criticized the episode itself.
>>
>>158323998
It's funny because Megumi being miss perfect who can do no wrong is one of the main complaints in this and the previous threads, and yet no one called them bait.
>>
>>158323884
>Not being able to see Tomoya in person is one thing because she can't stand to see him hurt
It's THE damn thing. Not working up the courage to speak directly to Tomoya led to her betraying his trust on her. Tomoya relied on her, and Eriri fully knew he was working on a new project. It's probable they would have fought over accepting Akane's job, but at least they would have been able to see together that it was the best for Eriri, and their relationship would remain the same, unlike running away from him leaving him alone and suffering. At that point telling him through emails the reasons she left helped very little. Their relationship deteriorated for the whole period of time before Tomoya made up with her and Utaha at the train station, and it was something Tomoya was worried to do, not Eriri. She still hasn't grown where it matters, her character is as unreliable as ever.
>>
>>158322282
Progression is typically well written yes. Story and characters should get better over time it's literally why it's called progression.

You can't say that Megumi is well-written and then argue that she doesn't need to grow as a character. You can't be both. Eriri hasn't progressed and this episode proved she was content with being in a slump or putting out mediocre art for the rest of her life as long as she could stand next to Tomoya. Can you even argue that Utaha is better of after being rejected? She wants to focus on her career and Tomoya doesn't because he can't move on as a character. He wants it all and he gives nothing in return and it's been this way since the beginning.

When this arc is all over and done where is the well-written characters? They go back to how they started. That's just lazy writing because the author doesn't know how to write anything but the status quo.
>>
>>158323677
His drama in WA2 was more believable because all three characters made mistakes and were massively flawed.
>>
>>158324265
You don't need progression to be a well-written character. It's one tool to make one, but it isn't necessary. Your second paragraph fundamentally misunderstands Eriri, perhaps the easiest character to understand, so I'm not even sure if I should keep arguing with you. How do you get her being content with her slump from this episode? No, seriously?
>>
>>158324028
But then again, when have people here praised this series at all? People just post their waifus, watch other autists fight like chimps and leave. This recent drama gave enough fuel to put everything together and call the series for what it is and what it does wrong.
>>
>>158324526
People were praising this series as early as last week. This week haters got easy fuel to shitpost with. I don't think I've even read anything that shows why what Eriri and Utaha did was bad writing. Akane is a bad character, but that's a whole other issue.
>>
>>158324232
You can't say she's a coward when she has courage to do other things I've mentioned. Tomoya is a special case and, she likes him to stand to see him sad and hurt. That's why she did in indirectly.

You are nitpiicking and assuming things while completely missing the entire picture and everyone else I said. I can even say what you are trying to pin down is moot since Tomoya doesn't feel that way and we know he doesn't.
>>
>>158323808
>It happened with Rokudenashi most recently.
Please tell me the author didn't try to force Shitsti as a romantic interest after falling flat compared to doggo and dead girl?
>>
>>158324611
How can one series fall from heaven to hell in a week?
>>
I wouldn't even be mad about the drama had the MC got legitimately angry about Eriri & Utaha, told them to fuck off and continued his dream without looking back.
>>
>>158324700
Because everyone realized Utaha and Eriri are just tools to push the pairing of Megumi and MC
>>
>>158324700
Akane and no Megumi
>>
File: C8qKgktUwAAq8X8.jpg (76KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
C8qKgktUwAAq8X8.jpg
76KB, 600x677px
>>158324056
>Megumi being miss perfect who can do no wrong is one of the main complaints in this and the previous threads
What? I only see >>158322820 say something like that, and isn't he being ironic?
>>
File: 1492790462084.jpg (83KB, 700x916px) Image search: [Google]
1492790462084.jpg
83KB, 700x916px
>>158324698
Dunno, I hope Glenn tells those bitches to fuck off and marries Celica.
>>
File: 635468.jpg (78KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
635468.jpg
78KB, 768x432px
>>158324700
Wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>158324700
Utaha did everything wrong.
>>
>>158294249
>Utaha
Is she a Mormon?
>>
>>158324653
She's a coward when it comes to Tomoya, and what you can attribute to be her "development" is mainly centered around him, his childhood friend, the person she loves. And she still pulls shit like this. The whole picture just shows that she's very, very lucky Tomoya isn't a piece of shit and actively chases after her and forgives her. What does it say about Eriri, though? She's still someone extremely unreliable.
>>
>>158324777
For all his hot-blooded shenanigans when talking about his VN dream, he's willing to give that up just to get some pussy.
>>
>>158324882
>Celica
My nigga of superior taste
>>158324700
Author stopped giving a shit about hiding his bias in favor of Megumi.
>>
>>158324870
See every post that uses her to contrast the whole drama shitting on Eriri and Utaha.
>>
>>158324056
Are you actually disagreeing with that? Cause more often than not calling Megumi boring and no flaws is called out as bait or perceived as such.
>>
>>158325139
By a couple of novelfags who could use the excuse of muh secondary back then. Now that everyone knows how awful the writing actually is, there's no defense or calling bait anymore, and that's what you can see in here since yesterday.
>>
>>158325252
Yea,h okay.
>>
>>158325280
Yeah,*
>>
>>158325252
>one episode that has entirely no Megumi is enough for everyone to criticize Megumi

Yeah okay. By how the IP counter doesn't rise I'm more convinced it's a vocal minority that's actually using this episode to criticize the entire series.
>>
>>158325333
Can't blame them. I've yet to see someone who liked this episode.
>>
>>158325333
>One thread that has a handful of active posters criticizing Megumi's depiction in the story is enough for someone to say that it's just a vocal minority
Don't do that.
>>
>>158325333
Is this bait?
>>
>>158325333
Even Megumifags realize how abysmal the writing is >>158317823
>>
>>158325547
It's no coincidence that /a/ is the only site calling the entire series shit when it was previously pissed while other sites only criticized the episode.
>>
>>158325016
We aren't going to agree on anything then. Putting that side, are you going to ignore the other developments. On top of those Eriri hangs out with Tomoya at school and doesn't care what people think anymore, even acts lovey-dovey and teasing.
>>
>>158325333
People are criticizing the series because it should just stick to harem shit because it's actually good at it. The drama garbage is pointless, boring, and uninteresting.
>>
>>158325740
>The drama garbage is pointless, boring, and uninteresting.
Now there are more reasons to read KM instead.
>>
>>158325714
Who the fuck cares about what these other sites think? Fuck off and go browse there. Anybody on /a/ giving a shit about some other site opinion definitely doesn't use this site regularly
>>
>>158324889
Re:Zero was actually good though
>>
>>158324889
This is literally the first thing i thought about when i saw this week's ep
>>
>>158325817
The contention was on whether or not a vocal minority existed. Other sites were only to brought up to show how reactions would be like without anonymity.
>>
>>158294249
Business are business. punk.
>>
File: Classroom Crisis - 11 - Large 39.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Classroom Crisis - 11 - Large 39.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>158325948
There's another Maruto character I remember instead.
>>
File: 1492130122205.png (4KB, 506x106px) Image search: [Google]
1492130122205.png
4KB, 506x106px
Haven't done this in a while, really curious to see what people's responses will be after this episode.

Kill, Fuck, Marry, Make a single mother
>>
>>158326356
Marry Utaha
Fuck Megumi
Kill Eriri
Make Michiru a single mother
>>
>>158326309
Fuck you, based Niisan had a build up about how him losing control over his life and losing his hard earned job made him lose his shit for a group of brat's shit attempts.
>>158326356
Maybe you shouldn't have excluded those who wanted to kill Megumi as well.
>>
>>158326407
>excluded
No one killed Megumi the first time it was asked.
>>
>>158326407
I didn't exclude anyone, no one wanted to kill Megumi and no one wanted to marry Michiru. Then once I mentioned it people started doubling up their votes so I didn't update.
>>
>>158297192
Because you are meant to hate her
>>
File: 1492219138184.jpg (140KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1492219138184.jpg
140KB, 1440x810px
>>158326356
marry cousin
fuck Megumi
kill Eriri
make Utaha a mother
>>
>>158326356
Marry Eriri
Fuck Megumi
Kill Utaha
Make Michiru a single mother
>>
>>158326356
Marry Megumi.
Mistress Eriri.
Kill Utaha.
Single mother Michiru.
>>
>>158325496
It's not just Megumi though. Everyone's getting shat on and for good reasons.
>>
I'm glad we can agree Saekano is shit.
>>
This S2 is turning the anime into shit. It's going from a nice smug harem parody to a bad written harem drama.
>>
>>158326356
Nothing will change. Given the nature of waifufags, they will give the same answer they already have you before, so it's pointless to ask again.
>>
>>158326918
Ratio of answers is already pretty different, we might get a notably different result.
>>
>>158326356
Marry Utaha, fuck Eriri, kill Megumi, make Michiru a single mother.
>>
>>158326961
>pretty different
Looks about the same to me.
>>
File: 1491809291782.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491809291782.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>158326855
And the season started off so well. Such a shame.
>>
>>158323808
For all it's worth Inou Battle pulled off the drama shift pretty well. Too bad the issue ultimately was dropped and everything stayed the same.
>>
>>158327211
It didn't. IT was awkward and cringe and pointless as it was swept under the rug.
>>
>>158324028
I doubt it's just a simple overreaction. The series will hardly recover from being remembered as a bad example of forced and stupid as fuck drama. Like Haganai.
>>
>>158294543
this
>>
>>158295083
She knows she's out of the running so she settles for making him hate her.
All so that he would at least never forget her.
Women.
>>
>>158327634
The final episode will wipe away that impression.
>>
>>158315589
Gold, gold!
>>
>>158297755
You don't understand Haruno's motivations if you think she's in anyway similar to Akane
>>
>>158326356
Marry Michiru
Fuck Megumi
Kill Eriri
Make Utaha a single mother
>>
>>158300984
That's the point sucker, this is not reality. It's obviously about friendship and they didn't care at all.
>>
>>158327578
Nope. It was the best and only memorable scene in the show.
>>
>>158328213
>a meme Hatokofags repeat
That melodrama almost killed the fun and cool atmosphere.
>>
>>158327919
I feel like it will only make the people that complain about Megumi's special treatment by the author even more upset.
>>
>>158328567
Nope, most people watching loved the directing, animation and voice acting of the scene and thought it was the only thing that made the show stand out.
>>
>>158328615
Since when is a group of autistic Hatokofags most people? There was a ton of hate for that scene and Hatoko going full normalfag.
>>
>>158328655
>I wasn't here when Inou Battle aired
>>
File: 1416483176997.png (131KB, 542x248px) Image search: [Google]
1416483176997.png
131KB, 542x248px
>>158327211
Hatoko is worse than Hitler.
>>
File: 1416395050125.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1416395050125.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>158328687
No, you weren't here. The archive would agree seeing how there were almost a dozen of threads during that week and more than half of them had normalfags defending Hatoko from the hate.
>>
>>158328771
No one's talking about Hatoko dumbass. The scene itself was well done and it was the best in the show.
>>
>>158328794
Except for the fact a ton of the hate is attributed to Hatoko making the show worst and the scene terrible. The only thing many agreed from an objective standpoint is the VA's performance, not the scene itself contributing greatly to quality of the show.
>>
>>158328919
The show was already on its way to Main Heroine bias getting more obvious and painful to watch.

MC turned
>the being chuuni is funny
into
>being a chuuni is creepy
Because he didn't know when to stop

It was Hatoko who called it out around the same take causing people a minority group to hate Hatoko while most just wanted the comfy chuuniness to come back.

Author was a hack for it because he started it and then swept it under the rug and pretended everything was fine.

The writing was awful buy the VA performance was good whether you hate the character or the series.
>>
>>158329162
Fictional stories are normally written to favor the main protagonist and the heroine. In the eharem genre that especially means the two of them will hook up 99% of the time. Inou didn't do it differently to a greater extent than others like it.

>creepy
You need to rewatch the show again. Chuuni was always persuaded as something fun and cool. Hatoko lashed out because she was fed up of not being able to understand and in part because she was jealous of the Tomoyo's relationship with the MC.

People do want the chuuni and fun back. But most of /a/ hate normalfaggotry and Hatoko was a shining example of one and had that normalfag rant meme and repost.
>>
File: 1491676995393.png (853KB, 1712x847px) Image search: [Google]
1491676995393.png
853KB, 1712x847px
Holy fuck, the meltdown over this episode was truly something.
>>
>>158326356
Kill Eriri
Fuck Michiru
Marry Megumi
Make Utaha a single mom
>>
File: 1480751054873.png (397KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480751054873.png
397KB, 900x1280px
I'm glad Utaha has another story where she's a best and isn't tainted by shitty drama.
>>
先行上映第10話観てきた。
美術室エリリ覚醒!で「君の名は。」並みに感涙してしまったわ。

ラストは坂上加藤・・・なんだが原作とは違うアニオリ展開が
11話に有りそう。

>Got back from seeing episode 10 pre-screening
>Eriri's awakening in the art room! Got tears from that like I did in Kimi no Na wa
>Last scene is Katou on the hill...seems like episode 11 will have anime original content
>>
File: nigga that's disgusting.png (279KB, 765x634px) Image search: [Google]
nigga that's disgusting.png
279KB, 765x634px
>>158326356
>Marry
>>
>>158330859
>seems like episode 11 will have anime original content
Welp.
>>
>>158326855
Well, I like this episode. Sure some scene didn't deliver but it was all worthed the hours they spent into making it. And Megumi was too cute, can't wait for episode 9.
>>
File: tfw no date.jpg (1MB, 2657x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no date.jpg
1MB, 2657x2048px
>>158330944
>wanting a S3 where Megumi gets trampled repeatedly
>>
>>158295431
Is she talking to Utaha?
>>
>>158330944
Either a tease for s3 or they wrap it all up. Or a Megumi's side story.
>>
>>158331165
Tomoya to Megumi
>>
Who would you rather have as an illustrator, Eriri or Sagiri?
>>
>>158331683
Sagiri >>> Eriri

At least Sagiri isn't a backstabbing bitch
>>
So what was Megumi's reaction to Eriri and Utaha "Betraying" Tomoya?

Did she like, stopped talking to them or something?
>>
>>158331952
Yeah. She does the same thing she did to Tomoya; she confronted Eriri and then ignored her altogether.
>>
>>158331952
Megumi was never very close to Utaha. She did what Tomoya should have done to Eriri, that is make her feel miserable for two months.
>>
>>158331683
Eriri is a better artist. Sagiri is cuter.
>>
>>158332901
>Eriri is a better artist
Tiv > Kurehito
>>
Oh, look, it's another case of "we could talk about this like non-autistic human beings and either find a common ground or just go our own ways in more friendly terms but instead we will keep shit to ourselves and reveal it in the worst way".
>>
>>158330768
I guess the lack of competition makes her better and less underhanded.
>>
>>158333223
It's been obvious for a while now that Eriri is a total autist. This is nothing new. Michiru is the only one with a healthy social life.
>>
>>158333333
FUCKING ERIRIFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Wish you did it to Megumi though, she deserves it
>>
>>158333333
nice
>>
Even if that bitch was right about Eririr not pushing herself as much as she should, what kind of retard accepts to work with a rude asshole who comes to your first meeting drunk as shit, shows 0 professionalism, etiquette or a mere understanding of how a normal person should act, copies your creations just to fuck with you and is overall a really fucking annoying person? It's fucking obvious someone so retarded will be a pain to work with.
Bitches should have admitted they just got lured by taking part of an ultra-popular and profitable game and that they would have accepted it no regardless of what the bitch said.
>>
File: IMG_2064.jpg (16KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2064.jpg
16KB, 320x272px
>>158333333
Woah
>>
>>158333333
Confirmed.
>>
>>158333333
wasted
>>
>>158333333
>Michiru is the only one with a healthy social life
Which explains why she has been missing through this whole season. She probably realized it was best not to relate herself with those weirdos.
>>
>>158333399
*it regardless
>>
>>158333399
The more irritating the person, the more Eriri wants to kick her ass.
>>
fucking digit seekers, thread's dead
>>
>>158333399
And then they realize what a horrible decision they made and they rope Tomoya into this shit. At least Eriri is a spastic child, so it kinda makes sense, but goddamn Utaha wanting to "traumatize" Tomoya really shows how much of a shit she is.
>>
>>158333509
At least Tomoya will always has Megumi to support him when the other bitches go full retarded.
We should really cherish her more, specially after all the shit that happened in the previous episodes.
>>
>>158333509
LN Utaha is a real shit. Anime Utaha seems to have genuinely moved on.
>>
>>158333594
It'll depend on how they adapt the train scene in volume 7. They seem to have been relatively faithful to the source, so why would they change that scene? Changing that scene would mess up the "dynamic" in future volumes. Which is that everything pretty much remains the same.
>>
File: folk_dance.jpg (802KB, 1755x2390px) Image search: [Google]
folk_dance.jpg
802KB, 1755x2390px
>>158333648
They cut the bonfire dance and her attempted kiss in V6. Utaha also implies she got over him in the latest episode.
>>
>>158333710
What are they saying there?
>>
>>158333757
>You are probably gonna get stabbed by one of my crazy fanboys after this
>>
>>158333333
sextuplets speak the truth
>>
>>158333710
Still doubt they're gonna cut the climax of the train scene.
>>
>>158333757
>Folk dancing at a night festival nowadays, it's like this is a galge academy.
>Galge heroines don't make inside jokes like that.
>>
>>158333975
For fucks sake when are they going to stop with the meta jokes?
>>
File: 1493311191196.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493311191196.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>158333333

Beautiful.
>>
>>158334024
For all the complaints people had for Bakemonogatari and its meta talk, Saekano's meta talk really stood out too much.
>>
what is this about
>>
>>158334358
Autist recruits a bunch of other autist to turn a normie into one of them.
>>
>https://youtu.be/EY5aqv5PQyg

Megumi's new character song.
>>
File: DB7cDP5UQAU3WxJ.jpg (242KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DB7cDP5UQAU3WxJ.jpg
242KB, 1200x900px
>>
People actually like Eriri?
I almost thought she was designed to be awful.
>doesn't let Aki make his own desicions
>stalks Aki
>nearly ruined the entire game because "I can do better! XD"
>gets sick, whole dramatic shit scene comes for absolutely no good reason
>"he should be mine because we're childhood friends!"
>typical tsundere, nothing special about her personality whatsoever
>rich blonde cunt
>abandoned Aki because "i need more friends!" then blames him for being mad about it
>she makes everything dramatic
>0 self control
>whips people with her hair (what kind of autism is that)
>refuses to let people know she has any association with Aki, much less her entire life of being an illustrator, thus she is a completely fake bitch
>"nobody is allowed to know we're friends, but you're also not allowed to talk to any other girls!! >;[[["
>that stupid fucking fang of hers
I mean really, name one time when shes been a good girl.
>protip
you cant.
>>
>>158334922
>People actually like Eriri?

Reminder that Hitler happened.
>>
>>158334922
You forgot

>tries to justify her leaving by saying Megumi did it too
>says that Megumi just doesn't understand her because she's not a creator
>>
>>158333100
Wait, Tiv draws everything Sagiri draws inside her universe?
>>
>>158335010
Oh trust me, i know i forgot plenty. I turn my head for every bit of screen time she gets. She honestly makes the show harder to watch for me.
Megumi is best girl, without a doubt, she was MADE to be best girl.
>>
>>158334922
>>doesn't let Aki make his own desicions
>nearly ruined the entire game because "I can do better! XD"
>gets sick, whole dramatic shit scene comes for absolutely no good reason
>abandoned Aki because "i need more friends!" then blames him for being mad about it
>she makes everything dramatic
>>0 self control
>refuses to let people know she has any association with Aki, much less her entire life of being an illustrator, thus she is a completely fake bitch
>"nobody is allowed to know we're friends, but you're also not allowed to talk to any other girls!! >;[[["
These are either plain wrong, utter exaggeration, or invalid due to character development.
>>
>>158324700
I have been disliking this season for a while, but this episode made me open my eyes and re-evaluate everything that happened before.
>>
>>158335010
What an unrepentant piece of shit.
>>
>>158334922
>baiting this hard
Of all the bullshit, implying she nearly ruined the game is top retardation considering she drew amazing illustrations in time. Instead, Tomoya actually stalling his work would have been the reason for a delay.
>>
>>158335127
>b-b-b-but
>you're wrong!!
>thats all just an exaggeration!
>it doesnt matter she's been a shitty friend and an obsessive tsundere cunt throughout the entire series, its about her character development!
>you just dont understand!!
Sure, its her character development, and her character is garbage.
Eriri fags should be put on suicide watch, they're threat to themselves and others.
>>
>>158335010
Can you stop trolling already? Megumi sounded like she was criticizing her for leaving. Eriri mentioned that Megumi left too as a response. And that is true, Megumi shouldn't be criticizing since she left him too.

Megumi not understanding Eriri because she isn't a creator is true and Megumi doesn't deny it. Tomoya tells her that she wouldn't understand creators like him and Eriri too at one point. Megumi struggling with it and coming to terms is character development for her.
>>
>>158294249
Bitches dumped him when they were showed money and fame.
Only Megumi stood by his side and motivates him to create a new game.

Megumi is best girls, the others were just a cockstarved rich girl and a double-faced shitty tsundere.

I wish they focused on only Tomoya and Megumi creating the new game and managing the studio.
Hope the two bitches are left out of the picture for good now.
>>
>>158334922
>>158335010
>>158335067
>>158335348
>Utahashitter pretending to be a Megumi sperging
Pathetic and obvious as fuck.
>>
>>158335361
Be prepared to be extremely disappointed anon. This "drama" is results in barely anything changing.
>>
>>158335271
Not him and Tomoya is fucking retarded too but she shares the blame.
She promised she would do all the work left in a bunch of days and then showed literally no progress till the very last day when she stopped picking his phone calls altogether.
Again, Tomoya was a retard for not sending someone else to check on her but she is still at fault for promising shit that he barely managed to deliver while causing problems for everyone else.
And don't even get me started on how she didn't learn shit from that experience and kept being a procrastinating piece of shit after it, making up shitty excuses and ultimately blaming Tomoya for not forcing her to get over her slump instead of admitting that it's her fault and no one else.
>>
>>158335348
Half are wrong because it's not true in the biased and negative context you twist them to be. The rest are exaggeration or doesn't apply because she isn't like that anymore.

Can you even argue seriously and stop being so mad?
>>
>>158335271
>in time
yeah, barely in time, to the point where Aki even says its okay if we dont make it this Winter Comiket
Dont forget, there were supposed to be extras, but because of her, the game was never released to its full potential.
I think you need to rewatch the episode of her when shes at the vacation home, you must have forgotten that she went //actually insane// and Tomoya had to go all the way up there to nurse his poor little fevered up tsundere back to health.
>>
>>158335358
>And that is true, Megumi shouldn't be criticizing since she left him too
Fuck that shit, those were completely different situations.
Tomoya actually did something that hurt Megumi, she told him so and then fucked off. If Tomoya wasn't such a fag he could have dealt with that quickly but instead stretched the whole thing for months.
Eriri stabbed Tomoya in the back without even having the dignitiy of informing him of the fact because of some bullshit reason.
In the end, both suffer from the same "let's never talk about our problem" cancer that plagues this show and many other shows but Eriri took it to another level.
>>
>>158335439
>"Not him"
>dat angry fucking writing, insults, and bias
Sure.

Tomoya could have delayed the game if he stayed with Eriri longer and didn't do his work, but he didn't. That's the point. Eriri didn't meet the set deadline, but she still finished the important in time to release the game. Implying she somehow almost ruined the game is factually untrue and bullshit.
>>
>>158335450
>Can you even argue seriously
Can you? all you say is
>Half are wrong because it's not true
>She isn't like that anymore.
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>158335428
How?
Bitches are basically out for good now.
Unless they reject the very profitable and popular project they were hired for and decide to go back work for Tomoya's third-rate studio (which they won't because Slutaha and Shitriri clearly stated they wanted to work for an enslaving idiot with shitty professional ethics to get money, fame and fat old producers cocks in their mouths) they will be out of the picture since Slutaha already graduated and Shitriri will probably be to busy to care about Tomoya and Megumi.
>>
>>158335450
>Half are wrong
everything stated in that post actually happened, are you even watching the show?
>>
>>158335499
>different
It's not. You're fine rationalizing and making excuses for Megumi, but don't do the same because you are biased and hate her. And no, Tomoya had no intention of hurting Megumi and Megumi was the one who avoided him.
>>
>>158335609
You assume Tomoya doesn't still help them out when they ask. They keep going back to him for advice and he still helps them even though they're "rivals".

Both of them forgot that Tomoya is a doormat and isn't fazed by any of this shit.
>>
>>158335686
They don't come back for advice. Eriri does fine with Akane, it's only Utaha who has a mental breakdown and needs Tomoya to help her recover. It goes to show that different people need different producers, and Tomoya really wasn't that bad of one to Utaha.
>>
>>158335584
I gave you a simple, non-autistic explanation why you are wrong. Support your point using examples and proper context or quotes to defend your points.

So that's a no then?

>>158335613
No. See >>158335271 for one. Eriri didn't stop Tomoya from making his own decisions, so that's wrong. Eriri getting sick didn't produce "dramatic shit", and good things did come out of it. And she sure as hell didn't abandon because she wants more friends. That's not even close to what happened. I can go on.

Either you are a troll or a complete secondary going off on things you picked up from trolls.
>>
>>158335741
So Utaha put her feelings over her work? Damn. Isn't that a good opposite of what she wanted?
>>
>>158335756
Utahashitter BTFO.
>>
>>158335581
It might be a surprise to you but there is more than one people who is angry at Eriri in this thread, specially after last episode.
And are you really telling me that Eriri taking till the last moment to do her job didn't almost ruin the game? If she had done things properly then Tomoya could have finished the game with time to spare but instead she procrastinated, got sick and caused Tomoya to choose nursing her over doing his job. So yes, she contributed to the game almost not being finished in time, even as a demo.
Like I said, Tomoya shares most of the blame for what happened but pretending that Eririr's actions weren't the reason he ended up making that stupid decision and almost fucking up the whole project is stupid.
>>158335622
>It's not. You're fine rationalizing and making excuses for Megumi, but don't do the same because you are biased and hate her
Weird, to me it sounds like your are allowing YOUR bias to justify Eriri's actions but calling each other a biased waifufag is pointless so I'll stick to using actual arguements to prove my point.
>And no, Tomoya had no intention of hurting Megumi and Megumi was the one who avoided him
He had no intention of hurting her but he hurt her anyway, she told him that was the case and instead of trying to fix things he did nothing for months. To be fair with him, completely avoiding someone for such a thing seems like an overreaction to me but in the end he did hurt her and he should have tried to make ammends sooner.
In Eriri's case, Tomoya didn't do shit to justify what she did. He has been by her side for years (even though she spent most of them ignoring him), has been extremely supportive and even risked ruining everything for her sake but instead of appreciating that she stabs him in the back and doesn't even bother telling him she is doing it.
>>
>>158335741
>>158335686
>They keep going back to him for advice and he still helps them even though they're "rivals".

What level of cuckfaggotry must one have to accept this shit?
Tomoya is fucking braindead if he helps these bitches even when they fucking dumped him and are already working with another team.

Fuck man, if this is true then Tomoya is just a wimpy cuckfaggot just for the sake of the author squeezing out more LN volumes.
Any normal male with an ounce of dignity and balls would dump these gold digger sluts, move on to direct his own studio would having tender and loving sex with Megumi every night.
>>
>>158335837
*than one person
>>
>>158335846
He still respects them as creators and loves their work. To be fair, he wasn't even sure if Utaha would stay since she had college, so when she left, it didn't hurt too much.
>>
>>158335846
This is a feels like the wrong way to develop a cast of people. If this really wanted to be subversive, these people would have talked and weighed their options. Akane is pretty crazy and high strung, so why would they accept, only to go back for some help? What human being would help people so quickly after being back stabbed?
>>
>>158335926
>This is a feels like the wrong way to develop a cast of people.
And people become surprised that Megumi's development is questioned.
>>
>>158335926
They never ask for help, it's Tomoya that pushes himself on them.
>>
>>158335906
That sounds like a shitty excuse. Tomoya is just too much of a faggot to tell them they were bitches so of course he would try to justify their actions and downplay the whole issue. Not to mention that leaving the group because she has personal shit to do and leaving it because she is joining a different group seemed like different situations to me.
>>
>>158335961
Tomoya knew that Utaha had college and a new LN to work on. Utaha already delayed that LN to work on the game before, so he'd have been totally fine if she wasn't on board. You can see that things really only get emotional when Utaha reveals she lured Eriri to Akane, and that's the biggest reason she felt so bad about all this.
>>
>>158335906
Apparently he respects her more than he fucking respects himself.
Bitches dumped him for money and fame no matter how you paint it, that's a goddamn betrayal.
You need to think of yourself as less than freshly squeezed horseshit to support these bitches after they backstabbed you and are enslaving themselves to a more famous team for a bigger paycheck.

Boy I wouldn't even spit their way if someone did that to me.
>>
>>158335837
Yes, but you barging in recently and sounding extremely angry and frustrated in all of your replies while trying to pass your bullshit off makes you incredibly easy to track. But sure, whatever you say.

First, she didn't wait until the last moment. She was in that house for a week and was drawing, but suffered from artist block and couldn't draw the way she wanted. She had an epiphany the day or so before and was able to draw great works by changing her style and drawing pieces. You accuse her of nearly ruining the game despite the fact she still delivered. Logic doesn't agree.

Blaming her for Tomoya's own decision that nobody forced him to make. Are you serious? And to think you fault her for not letting Aki make his own decisions. Yeah, sure.
>>
I can understand what being a 'creator' is like. You need bigger fields to improve yourself, so I can't blame Utaha and Eriri for moving on to bigger fields because they value themselves as 'creators'. And I think Tomoya knows that too so he doesn't hold that against them as professionals.

But I still sympathize with MC, fuck those bitches for leaving him, even though I understand why he isn't mad at them. I'm glad he's happy with his waifu.
>>
>scene has Tomoya finding out he was betrayed
>next scene has Utaha and Eriri waiting for Tomoya, acting all friendly and carefree with no sign of the conflict mentioned before
At least give me a clue that you are showing a flashback, director.
>>
>>158336074
Did this not help you?
>>
>>158336041
Tomoya would have felt bad for keeping them from succeeding. Well, that mainly applies to Eriri, Utaha got jack shit from working with Akane. The only reason things blew up like this was that Eriri was too much of a coward to talk things through properly.
>>
>>158335906
>he wasn't even sure if Utaha would stay since she had college
Where does it say that? GS contradicts your statement. Eriri told her that he would be hurt a lot if his main writer wasn't by his side. Mind you the two of them knew that Tomoya had plans for another game.
>>
>>158336020
But that the thing. Utaha not having time for their group because she has her own things to do is okay but her leaving their group to join a different group (meaning she does have the time to be in a group but she chose to spend it in a different one from Tomoya's) aren't the same.
Anyone would understand the former but the latter is a complete bitch move.
>>
>>158336119
I'm saying Tomoya himself wasn't sure if Utaha would stay. Nothing in GS contradicts that. He hopes Utaha stays, but he knows there's a possibility she won't.
>>
>>158336110
Oh fuck, I forgot about that. I guess I should be shitting on the one who didn't translate that.
>>
>>158335756
>I gave you a simple, non-autistic explanation why you are wrong
No you absolutely did not you stupid fuck, you said I was being biased and i was just wrong.
>Eriri didn't stop Tomoya from making his own decisions
Okay, but she acts like a brat when he talks to any other girl, as if he isn't allowed to make his own decisions and date or even talk to whatever girl he chooses.
>Eriri getting sick didn't produce "dramatic shit"
IMO that whole episode was pretty dramatic, overly dramatic. (crashes door open, shes unconscious on the floor with drawings scattered across the room), that was just kinda cringey imo tbqh. Not to mention she went full blown nuts, that was just dumb, who the fuck goes crazy from drawing in a house all alone after less than a week.
But sure, I'll give you that one, it didn't exactly create "dramatic shit", that was more of an opinion.
>good things did come out of it
Like what? the 7 good drawing that came out of it? Wow, that sure makes it all worth that cringefest of an episode. It didn't need to be like that.
>didn't abandon because she wants more friends
But she pretty much did, they were teased for being friends, people saying they were in love and shit so she abandoned him because of it. What some bullies thought of her was more important to her than their friendship. yet shes mad that Tomoya was hurt by it? What complete shit.
then that whole "I wont apologize until im you're number one!!" shit was stupid as complete fucking hell. She actually threw a temper tantrum because Tomoya was impressed with Izumis art and helped her sell her stuff.
"b-b-b-but you never helped me like that!"
what an entitled bitch.
Also, you claimed half of my points were false and the rest were exagerations, but you've only brought up 3 less than major points.
>>
>>158336151
I'm not even angry at their backstabbing since I disliked those bitches (especially Shitriri) since the beginning.
I'm mad at Tomoya for putting up with their shit and acting as their advisor even after they left him, when he could working with Megumi in developing a new game, Megumi who made a lot of sacrifices and improved herself as much as she could to help him and is motivating him. The answer as to who he should cherish and care for is already goddamn obvious yet he still only cares about sucking Eriri and Utaha's used up pussies just because they drew/wrote shit he liked.
Boy you already have waifu material at home yet are worried about appealing to cheap whores.
>>
>>158336151
Not him, but the reason Utaha left is because she wants to work with Eriri. She values herself and Eriri as professional creators and thus, wants them to improve. She was hoping Tomoya would do something about Eriri's slump, but since MC hasn't done anything, she decides to lure Eriri to a bigger playing field so she'd get over her slump and actually improve.

Haven't read the LN, but I think MC understands the whole 'they just wanted to improve themselves' part and doesn't get mad at them for that. On a personal level, yes what they did are bitch moves. But hey, all for the sake of improving.
>>
>>158336051
>Yes, but you barging in recently and sounding extremely angry and frustrated in all of your replies while trying to pass your bullshit off makes you incredibly easy to track. But sure, whatever you say.
Not an arguement.
>First, she didn't wait until the last moment. She was in that house for a week and was drawing, but suffered from artist block and couldn't draw the way she wanted. She had an epiphany the day or so before and was able to draw great works by changing her style and drawing pieces
She was in that house for a week and was supposed to send Tomoya illustrations every day but instead barely sent him anything and even stopped talking with him altogether.
Regarding her sudden decision to change her style with so little time left, if the game had been a serious project then I would be shitting on her for it but in the end it was a work of passion and nothing else so Eriri developing her talents is arguably more important, so I won't argue that.
That said
>You accuse her of nearly ruining the game despite the fact she still delivered. Logic doesn't agree
The thing is that if you are working in a project where other people depend on you doing your part (even if it's something as meaningless as a game made by a bunch of "friends") you are supposed to stick to a timetable and do your shit. Procrastinating and then getting everything done at the last moment when you know there is a guy waiting for you to finish so he can do your part is a pretty shitty thing to do.
>Blaming her for Tomoya's own decision that nobody forced him to make. Are you serious? And to think you fault her for not letting Aki make his own decisions. Yeah, sure.
I'm blaming her for putting Tomoya in a situation where he had to make that shitty decision. If she did things like she was supposed to then that whole situation wouldn't have ever happened.
>>
>>158336132
>>158336211
>>158336263
>>158336397
>>158336441
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>158336538
Being an autistc Utahashitter trying to defend his bait.
>>
>>158336366
And why couldn't they just sit with the MC and tell him "Dude, you don't push us hard enough and we aren't improving this way. If you can get stricter then we can keep going together but otherwise we will need to go our own way for the sake of improving as creators"?
They could have just talked about this and even if in the end there were hard feelings things would have ended up way better.
But no, instead they acted behind Tomoya's back and didn't confront him about their issues with him till they had already betrayed him and it was too late already.
>>
>>158336538
I'm not the same poster as the retard who keeps deleting his posts for some reason.
>>
>>158336579
Utaha doesn't believe in Tomoya. She thinks he's just not cut out for being a producer.
>>
>>158336579
Utaha already hinted this at Tomoya before they accepted the big project when they were talking about Eriri being in a slump. If I remember correctly she even accused Tomoya of not letting Eriri improve and just trying to keep her beside him. Tomoya had no answer to her that time.
>>
>>158336720
And from what LNfags mentioned in this threas, she is partially wrong.
He is not cut out to be Eriri's producer but he works better as Utaha's producer than that redhead autist.
>>
>>158336538
fixing mistakes and typos. Whats wrong with deleting a post for corrections?
Only deleted twice, extras arent mine.
>>
>>158336747
You can just reply to the post correcting the typo instead of deleting posts like a retard, specially when people with 4chanX can still see them.
>>
>>158336366
Yeh we know they left for seflish reasons. And the worst part is he doesn't get mad.

What do you think they would have reacted if the MC had replaced one of them with someone else and didn't even talked about it before?
>>
>>158336766
I deleted it once to fix a mistake, then realized i didn't post it as a reply after fixing, so i deleted it again to fix it and add a piece as well.
Why exactly are you bitching about how somebody corrects their own post?
>>
Even if she is super-famous I don't see why anyone would want to work with Akane when the first thing he does when you meet her is get drunk as shit and proceed to throw insult after insult at you.
It's not even a matter of pride. There is no way you could have a decent environment for doing your work with a boss who treats you like shit from the very start unless you are super-masochistic or really need the money.
Fucking beta japanese and their weird work culture.
>>
>>158336859
Most people are lured in by the promise of fame and burn out under her. Eriri is a rare case, most wind up like how Utaha wound up.
>>
>>158336768

>>158336744
Even before accepting the project, Utaha already told MC she'd like to keep working with Eriri. She was also already telling MC to be more strict with them as professionals.
>>
>>158335837
If I was bias for one side only then I'd have shat on Megumi and did what you did here >>158334922. Both of them had their faults for leaving, but in the end Tomoya understood their reason and accepted it. Regardless, you were wrong to say she was trying to justify herself to Megumi. She wasn't. Eriri made a point about Megumi's own departure, which is true, so shouldn't be interrogating Eriri like that. Her point is fair.

>He had no intention of hurting her but he hurt her anyway
I could lambaste how stupid, drama queen, over sensitive, and petty Megumi was and defend Tomoya if I wanted to troll like you, you know.
>she told him that was the case and instead of trying to fix things he did nothing for months
Megumi actually didn't explain to him why she left. Tomoya had to figure that out for himself and he did try to approach her, but Megumi gave him the cold shoulders.

>Tomoya didn't do shit to justify what she did
It's about doing something bad and getting hurt as payback. Get your head out of your ass. Eriri too had no intention of hurting Tomoya, but it couldn't be helped. She made a hard decision, one Tomoya will come to understand and accept later as the right one, but it was for sincere and good reasons lest she and Tomoya would suffer rot and decay as creators.

>risked ruining everything for her sake
What are you even talking about? Coming over to nurse her? No. Stalling work on his end would at worst delay the game for a summer release. The game would be intact and the quality wouldn't be affected by a delay. You exaggerate for no reason.

>doesn't even bother telling him she is doing it.
You can actually fault her for not telling him shortly after she signed on board. But as I remember not telling him until the last second was part of a plan Utaha came up with.
>>
>>158336837
>3 deletes
You must be new here.
>>
>>158336898
So what happens in the end? Utaha leaves that group and Eririr keeps working with them or what?
From what you and the other LNfags are saying things were perfectly fine for Eriri and there were no negative consequences for her betrayal.
>>
Thread at Page 9.
Continue here: >>158336177
>>
>>158336953
>you must be new here.
Good one
it was 2 deletes.
>>
>>158336211
>who the fuck goes crazy from drawing in a house all alone after less than a week

Eriretard.
>>
>>158336924
>If I was bias for one side only then I'd have shat on Megumi and did what you did here >>158334922
That's not me but you will probably insist I'm a liar and a samefag so whatever.
>Both of them had their faults for leaving, but in the end Tomoya understood their reason and accepted it
It's not about rheir reasons (which are perfectly legit) but how they choose to handle the whole situation.
>Eriri made a point about Megumi's own departure, which is true, so shouldn't be interrogating Eriri like that. Her point is fair
And I insist that Megumi's departure and Eriri's departure are not the same, not becuase I'm a Megumifag or whatever but because of the shit that I already mentioned in my previous posts.
>I could lambaste how stupid, drama queen, over sensitive, and petty Megumi was and defend Tomoya if I wanted to troll like you, you know.
Not an arguement.
>Megumi actually didn't explain to him why she left. Tomoya had to figure that out for himself and he did try to approach her, but Megumi gave him the cold shoulders
She literally told him after the Comiket and Tomoya barely put any effort into talking with her, which becomes pretty obvious when the one time he actually puts some effort into talking with her, he succeeds.
>It's about doing something bad and getting hurt as payback. Get your head out of your ass. Eriri too had no intention of hurting Tomoya, but it couldn't be helped. She made a hard decision, one Tomoya will come to understand and accept later as the right one, but it was for sincere and good reasons lest she and Tomoya would suffer rot and decay as creators
If she had no intention of hurting Tomoya then deserting and joining a rival group without telling him was pure retardation on her part.
Again, I'm fine with her wanting to improve as an artist but Utaha and her chose to act in the worst way possible. A single honest talk between them before they made any decision could have made things way easier.
>>
>>158336924
>You can actually fault her for not telling him shortly after she signed on board. But as I remember not telling him until the last second was part of a plan Utaha came up with
I hope it was a really sound plan and not that "If I betray you then you won't ever forget me" shit I heard about because that would just make that bitch move even worse.
>>
>>158337142
If you truly aren't him then why do you sound like him and are arguing for him by replying to people in the chain as though you are him?

>It's not about rheir reasons (which are perfectly legit) but how they choose to handle the whole situation.
Both Megumi and Eriri handled the situation in their own way that suited the circumstances and their personalities. They both left Tomoya regardless, and that's where the fault lies.

>And I insist that Megumi's departure and Eriri's departure are not the same, not becuase I'm a Megumifag or whatever but because of the shit that I already mentioned in my previous posts.
They both left for their own understandable reasons, so yes it is the same. You are only being biased because you are a Megumifag. The argument you gave is even biased.

>Not an arguement.
it is. Give a proper response.

>She literally told him after the Comiket and Tomoya barely put any effort into talking with her
No, she didn't tell him the reason why she left and what he did to make her leave. Tomoya had to figure it out for himself, and he did after the realization of the small things he did to improve the game hits him.

>If she had no intention of hurting Tomoya then deserting and joining a rival group without telling him was pure retardation on her part.
You can still hurt someone close to you without wanting to hurt that person. She knew that it would hurt him, but it couldn't be helped. She had to leave and will leave no matter what.

>A single honest talk between them before they made any decision could have made things way easier.
This is the realm of conjectures. Maybe they could have told him earlier or quickly after. Or maybe it wouldn't matter and Tomoya would still be devastated knowing his personality. Either way, what the worse they did is betray his trust. They didn't backstab him to hurt him for scummy reasons or to be cunts or anything.
>>
File: Reverse NTR.jpg (413KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse NTR.jpg
413KB, 1400x600px
>>158295275
Nice!
>>
UTAHA SLEEPS WITH CRAZY FOR HOBBY
Thread posts: 552
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.