[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this hard to watch for you /a/? Or more just silly? I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Koe no Katachi - its a girl.png (1MB, 770x832px) Image search: [Google]
Koe no Katachi - its a girl.png
1MB, 770x832px
Was this hard to watch for you /a/? Or more just silly?

I was a bully as a kid and also got bullied so I could 100% relate.
>>
>>158293192
no i was the bully
>>
>>158293236
I mean I only found out later that the shit I did was like messing people up psychologically. Were you aware of what you were doing or were you more like inadvertent like Shoya? That's what im talking about with it being hard to watch, for me at least. Sort of shame at what I used to do.
>>
>>158293192
I was bullied/ganged up too but kind of fight back. Funny now I don't really hold grudge on the bullies, they are kids after all. The teacher however end up calling my parents and blame me for "unable to adjust to the class/having anger issue". Probably why I really love the scene Mashiba BTFO that dickhead teacher.
>>
>>158293330
i was a cunt back then. i wasnt bullied for bullying so i didnt really relate to the movie
>>
>>158293346
I got that as well. Parents were retards though and were completely hands off. Even getting beaten or something would've been better than the complete non action I got. Obviously having parents who talk to you and understand what the actual situation is are the best/preferred thing though....
>>
>>158293192
I want to make Yuzu feel girly again!
>>
>>158293493
Do you just wave away the effect you had on people as "just being a cunt" though? Have you never felt like you should get in touch with those people to make amends?

I got closure in high school with one chick who I'd had a big negative affect on, we were both playing water polo and I became a lot more self-aware so was able to talk to her about it and it was all chill then. Felt good.

Another unrelated girl who tried to drown me a couple times I still think about, what reasons she had for doing it, like if she liked me, or hated me, and what that was for.

Closure is good anon.
>>
It wasn't hard to watch but it was easy to relate to. Shouya's guilt and the way he questions whether or not he has the right to be happy after what he's done and how everyone views him was really spot on. That kinda hit me a little too hard.

I just wish the movie handled everything else as well as it did with those issues.
>>
>>158293583
Tomboys are for feeling up lewdly

>make her feel girly
but that ruins a tomboy
>>
>>158293592
Yeah i feel bad about it. I'd like some closure but that was a long time ago i dont remember much about them so i cant really contact them
>>
>>158293746
thats literally the only reason to use facebook, to track down people you've lost touch with

gfi anon i believe in you :3
>>
Kawai dindu nuffin
>>
>>158293592
>Wondering why a bitch was a bitch
>Not chalking it up to them being a bitch back then

Why destroy yourself, anon?
>>
I wasn't fucked with too much, but some kids did mess with me. I did become friends with a couple of them in high school, so I couldn't really stay pissed at them. I mean, some kids really are bad people but some kids just do shitty things sometimes because they're young and dumb. There were a few times that I wasn't the nicest to people myself, so hey.

I guess what i'm saying is, most people are mean occasionally. Some people really are kind of irredeemable though. I liked koe no katachi because it seems to get the difference.
>>
>>158293531
Mothers are often at fault.
Sure when it comes to girls fighting then yeah the "ignore" strategy might just work, but when it comes to boy fighting the quickest way to solve the issue is a good old fight, ignoring or turning the other cheek make things much worse.
Unfortunately they can't seem to realize the difference.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.