[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people take miyazaki fans seriously when they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485834638545.png (688KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485834638545.png
688KB, 800x500px
Why do people take miyazaki fans seriously when they're all underage? (For evidence read >>58269540). They basically just measly repeat his otaku trashtalk without realizing it's satire. It's time to forgive his fanbase is it not?
>>
File: Hayao (Dachau Desu) Miyazaki.jpg (461KB, 2007x2950px) Image search: [Google]
Hayao (Dachau Desu) Miyazaki.jpg
461KB, 2007x2950px
>A long time ago as a young man I was walking through Shinjuku Gyoen by my lonesome. It was a beautiful night, light sounds of the city passing by, but otherwise quiet. As I strolled throughout the park toward my apartment I heard the muffled sounds of a woman screaming, and just a few yards away from me I came across a half nude woman with two men on top of her. We briefly made eye contact and I could see a look of complete desperation in her gaze, a call for help. I kept on walking. Her muffled screams got louder as she realized that there was no hero of this story, no one to save her from the arms of the men viciously having their way with her. She was a lost cause. I knew that even if I tried to help her there was nothing I could do to stop those men. "Love Tyrant" has yet to show ANY inkling of creativity, and frankly, it has no market. Anime is that woman I couldn't help. And because of that, I'm retiring again.
I new he was pessimistic about modern Japanese Animation but this was over the top.
>>
>>158284955
Learn to quote.
>>
>>158285222
He's just autistic. Triangle Hearts was 14 years ago and is worse than the shit he posted.

>>158285289
Show me how
>>
>>158269540
>>
What's with all the weird Miyazaki threads these past couple days?
>>
>>158285416
Shilling. There are Discord groups plotting against us, make no mistake.
They moved from IRC to Discord.
>>
>>158285222
it's like tarantino shitting on family guy
>>
The Tale of Princess Kaguya is objectively the best Ghibli film.
>>
>>158285342
It's not the solstice yet, what are you doing here?
>>
>>158285222
I burst out laughing. Great analogy!
>>
>>158284955
?

Are you defending otaku right now? So who cares if Miyazaki shits on otaku hikiNEETs and moeblob cancer. It shouldn't concern you. Or does it?
>>
>>158285476
You for real?
>>
>>158284955
Old guy is going to die before making that Kimi no Wa Killer. Who cares?
>>
>>158284955
>Post not found.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.