[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are these mohawks so buff and big when food is so scarce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

How are these mohawks so buff and big when food is so scarce?

How can Ken pinpoint vital points with his kicks when he has shoes on?

And most importantly, where do they get all these leather outfits from?
>>
Food stupid
>>
Bump, was watching Hokuto no Ken just some minutes ago and was wondering the same thing
>>
>How are these mohawks so buff and big when food is so scarce?
They steal food from villages

>How can Ken pinpoint vital points with his kicks when he has shoes on?
Hokuto Shinken practitioners are experts in human anatomy. They don't need to fondle their victim; they already know where to hit, in the same way you don't need to search for an opponent's eye because it's obvious at a single glance.
There is a page in the manga depicting Kenshiro's training where he hast to hit all the vital points in a dummy.

>And most importantly, where do they get all these leather outfits from?
They steal it. And not every punk in the series uses leather.
>>
File: 002.png (542KB, 1553x1200px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
542KB, 1553x1200px
I fucking love how this guy is somehow supposed to be human
>>
>>158284054
What I want to know is how the warlords can accrue enough men to secure themselves a comfy existence, then burn through their entire horde slowly by sending it piecemeal at Kenshiro. It's the fucking Fist of the North Star, did you think your average mohawked shoulderpad-wearing thug can do anything? Just trick Kenshiro into a some enclosed space and blow the entire thing up, it's not like hostages haven't been taken before.
>>
>>158284459
The existence of ridiculously powerful martial artists doesn't seem to be widely known in that world, especially after the nuclear war, so the warlords fall into the "it's just a man" trap.
>>
File: 020.jpg (282KB, 842x1400px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
282KB, 842x1400px
What I wanna know is how Hokuto Shinken was made. Like, to know what all those vital points do, you gotta press it to know what happens when you do. Just imagine how many people exploded in order for Hokuto Shinken to be made.
>>
YOU WA SHOCK??
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-08-18-07-21.png (72KB, 346x454px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-08-18-07-21.png
72KB, 346x454px
Damn Fist of the North Star was ahead of its time
>>
>>158284413
Nuclear Radiation Son.
>>
>>158284628
That's not true at all though, lots of the villains' minions visibly blanch at the mention of Kenshiro, but still try to fight him. Not to mention that their own bosses are the aforementioned ridiculously powerful martial artists.
I love HnK and all, but after a while I have to rest my eyes while merely listening to 'yatatatata' and 'hyooooooo.'
>>
>>158284838
>not reading the manga

Shiggydiggy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.