[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clannad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7698.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7698.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
This has to be the best/most complete anime in the world even without the shocking parts of the series. It's so beautiful and the sheer amount of inspirational and sometimes depressing life lessons and quotes in the series is overwhelming and the humor is charming. The time flow and change speech legitimately made me depressed but the fact that it actually made me feel is amazing. It even has bonus arcs for other characters and they're amazing. I can't even put into words how amazing Clannad actually is and I'm not exaggerating. I actually feel bad for any of you who haven't watched the series.

Easily the best anime.. Easily.
>>
File: IMG_7699.gif (1005KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7699.gif
1005KB, 500x281px
>>158265642
>inb4 you haven't watch that much anime OP

I've pretty much watched every popular series ever created including movies and easily over a hundred lesser known series that most people in this thread wouldn't even think about watching. Clannad is still #1
>>
>>158265642
First section is excessively long and I have yet to meet a person who enjoyed every single character's arc, and the only real reason for its existance is to build the setting for the afterstory. 5/10.
The afterstory is good, but keyAIDS isn't the most creative of ideas and the ending asspull is generally looked upon unfavorably. That said, it's still very well done overall. 8/10.
Both of these points apply to both the anime and the VN, only the VN is even more excessively long in its introduction.

>>158265807
Wow, over a hundred series? A whole 1 0 0? You must be an anime expert holy shit.
>>
>>158266035
This is how you know it's good when a person so desperately wants to shit on it but has to admit it's an 8/10 and that's with him looking for any tiny little fault he can.
>>
>>158266035
>>158265807
>>158265642
Bullshit, Clannad is the most overrated melodramatic shit ever
Nagisa sucks, Tomoyo is Best Girl meanwhile Kyou is second best
>>
File: nagisa.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nagisa.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>158265642
Yep, but Clannad got mixed opinion here. Its a personal favorite for me. This series has so many lesson to take. I like Nagisa's quote "Nothing stay unchanged".
>>
I wish more Anime would actually do the School -> Married life.
>>
>>158267770
>expecting Golden Time to be somekind of mature romance seires since is not in highschool
>it's the same shit but in university

god dammit
>>
>>158266730
>Tomoyo is Best Girl
Her own ova is better than the main series, and AS was ruined by that shitty ending. Kanon is better.
>>
>>158267770
There's a comedy anime about a stupid girl and a Gary Stu, and they end up living together because of reasons. The anime begins with them in highschool and ends with them being doctors or something like that. Can't remember the name, though.
>>
Clannad is my favorite slice of life anime by a huge margin.
>>
>>158266730
>Clannad is the most overrated melodramatic shit ever
this
with stupid repeated "jokes" and boring characters
>>
>>158265642
It's low tier Kyoani
>>
>>158268260
>Her own ova is better than the main series
The drama was executed better but I still prefer the atmosphere of After Story by far.
>>
>>158269275
Yeah nothing else comes close, I do dig Silver spoon though.
>>
File: 1495897489485.jpg (117KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
1495897489485.jpg
117KB, 525x394px
>>158267694
Nagisa A SHIT
You are shit
>>
>>158265642
boring crap.
>>
>>158265807
>that gif
I really enjoyed Clannad, but I have to say, that whole shit that's going on in your image was the worst part of the show. Like, I just don't fucking care, it was so slow, and totally fucked with the pacing whenever I wanted to see what was going on in reality.
>>
Overrated shit. Sage.
>>
File: Cross Game 02_beamu.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cross Game 02_beamu.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>158265642

>This has to be the best/most complete anime in the world
Stopped reading. I love Clannad, but other shows have more content and better handled endings.
>>
>>158271509
We can tell you're not a new IP idiot.
>>
I hope they actually do something with the Kyou (Mini) After, it was really beautiful
>>
>>158265642
Main After Story arc is GOAT, too bad for that shitty ending.
>>
>>158271809
Kyoani hates keyshit, so I doubt it. They turned down Angel Beats, which is pretty much free money. So unless another studio picks it up it's dead.
>>
>>158271896
>hate
Wait what? How?
And I wasn't actually talking about Kyona, but Key, that artbook got three Stories and one of them was for Kyou, an alternative after where Tomoya lost both Nagisa and Ushio yet he was still living thanks to the Furukawas. It was pretty dark and even Kyou started to show some thoughs that Tomoya had in the school (things like "Do I like this town?" "Why things feels so different?"). Pretty dark and I honestly loved that.
>>
>>158272099
Wasn't that an anthology written by different authors and not Jun Maeda himself?
I didn't like the Kyou story as much as you do but I think it could work as a What If? kind of thing.
>>
Little Busters is better
>>
>>158272558
>What if
This always triggers me. You do know that all the other routes are also canon, because the VN stated that they needed as much Light Orb from other worlds to make a miracle when Ushio was born, it's not a what if, it's "Another World"
>>
>>158272682
I was talking about that Kyou story in the art book. It's pretty much an alternate ending to After Story.
>>
>>158272886
Oh that...
Well this is awkward, what do I do with this embarassment.
But I guess you are right unless they confirm that the very first (original) timeline still exist (or existed before the true reset of that timeline)
>>
>>158272943
I don't know if that story can be considered part of the canon (or any story in the art book for that matter) since they aren't written by Maeda. AFAIK the only continuation of After Story that was written by him is that short story with Ushio travelling around the world.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.