[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kishimoto’s assistant interview, the truth about the ending revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: interview with assistant.jpg (102KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
interview with assistant.jpg
102KB, 500x667px
>Q: Why did Kishimoto choose to end the manga the way he did?

>‘’To be honest, i am not very sure. For the longest time he talked about Naruto and Sakura being the end-game but suddenly changed his mind. He always intented to make all the characters happy, so if this is what he went for then it should be accepted (or could be acknowledge we are not sure here).’’

>Q: What can we expect from Boruto?

>‘’There is a bigger project in work a long side the anime series that i can not reveal yet. Kishimoto really wants us to break free from the old Naruto series and introduce new ideas.’‘

>Q: Naruto’s family is getting a lot of attention (from the anime) but the fans are hoping for the Uchiha family too.

>‘’Yes, we have understood that and we’re currently working on an entire arc dedicated to them. Sarada will find herself and understand the true meaning of family.’‘

Someone isn't saying the truth here, i thought Kishi said NaruHina was end game all along but his editors forced him to create love triangle between between Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura?

also
>Nips asking for more Uchihawank
They have shit taste alright.
No doubt Kishi had to comply with it...
>>
>>158253336
I think it's more like Assistant kun being retarded and got caught up in the red herring.
>>
>>158253336
That's a troll translation of Junko Takeuchi's interview for The Last you fool
>>
>>158253613
well shit
sage then
>>
>>158253336
>Nips asking for more Uchihawank
That includes the entire world, dumbass. Uchiha little shits are one of the main reasons of the series' popularity in the West.
>>
I wish Sakura had ended up with Naruto, because he didn't deserve Hinata. Best girl lost, by marrying that shit.
>>
Nigga, I know that's a fake translation
>>
The fakeness of these translations, they burn my eyes
>>
>>158253336
>>158253639

If you can't actually read/understand what's in the picture you shouldn't post it. This is fake news prevention 101 goddamnit.
>>
>>158253336
>"why did he do it?"
>"I'm not sure."
Stopped reading right there desu
>>
HOLY SHIT MY UNCLE WHO WORKS AT SHONEN JUMP TOLD ME ICHIRUKI WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE CANON IN BLEACH
>>
>>158253336
First of all

More sasuke sarada and sakura means a better show.

2nd of all I doubt kishi ever wanted to put sakura and naruto together. Sakura day one in love with sasuke and never gave up on him. She never once actually had any feelings for naruto besides friends
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.