[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cal Devens thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].png (222KB, 668x374px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
222KB, 668x374px
I'm so sorry this shit had to happen with her. She really brought some light into that show. Such a sweet, innocent child with a lot of charisma. I wish we could protect her smile.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
275KB, 1280x720px
Also, props to that retard for not checking on her body after the incident. He was so sure she is dead, he didn't even wanted to bury her, leave alone checking if she's really dead. You are a fucking moron, buddy, rest in peace.
>>
>>
>>158248861
Why did they ruin her? Fucking pig disgustin
>>
Dumb cunt pretty much ruined the story.
>muh promise
>i'm a huge unreasonable cunt
>even though it looked like I died in a house explosion
>imma take drugs then come back and kill you
Although the MC was almost as much at fault since he actually accepted that shit like it was in any way his fault, more of Jap muh responsibility even when it's not shit I guess.
>>
>>158248616
>>158248861
Didn't only like 2 years pass? How the fuck did she grow so much?
>>
>>158248616
>sweet and innocent
She wanted to kill people already in her first appereance, she deserved her fate like everybody else.
The ending could gave been better though
>>
>>158249337
My headcanon was that she willingly took growth-accelerate drug/hormone from Scythemaster so she could take her revenge on MC faster. It was never mentioned in the anime though (not sure about the VN) so it was more likely a fanservice reason.
>>
>>158249326
That was his fault 100%. He didn't even check on her.
>>
>>158249337
The loli literally went bad
>>
>>158249337
The body degrades rapidly once the purity of a loli disappears.
>>
>>158250715
> the purity of a loli disappears
what do you meab by this
she's virgin
she is as pure as it gets, because she saved herself for Reiji.
>>
>>158248616
>protecting someone's smile
>in a show that involves Gen (the Butcher) Urobuchi

There's no hope. Only darkness.
>>
Play her VN route if you want to protect that smile
>>
i cried. that fucking scene where they see what life could have been like. AHHHHHH
>>
>>158253597
Same shit. I've been rethinking the last few episodes all day and all night searching for the better solution. They didn't have to kill each other. They could've just talk it, maybe beat each other to a pulp. She didn't try to understand him, and he didn't want to be understood.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.