[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the soundtrack was pretty polarizing for this one. Any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Relife.jpg (146KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
Relife.jpg
146KB, 425x600px
So the soundtrack was pretty polarizing for this one. Any other series have soundtracks that are loved by some and hated by others?

I personally loved it. Reminded me of Hey Arnold!
>>
>>158243818
>soundtracks that are loved by some and hated by others
What kind of dumb question is this?
>>
File: parasyte10a.png (444KB, 950x530px) Image search: [Google]
parasyte10a.png
444KB, 950x530px
>>158243818
>Any other series have soundtracks that are loved by some and hated by others?
Kiseijuu
>>
>>158243818
All I remembered was a fucking piano. Also different ending songs each episode.
>>
>>158243818
>Any other series have soundtracks that are loved by some and hated by others?
All of them?
>>
>>158244150
the dubstep was funny but it felt really out of place.
>>
>>158244351
They were popular songs from the 90s and early 2000s.

I guess they did this because the protagonist is a 28-year old man, and this is very likely to be what most people that age listen to.

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 12th EDs were fucking awesome.
>>
>>158243818
I hate the jazz piano pieces but overall its pretty ok to meh
>>
>>158246452
God those are pretty awesome. Was pretty nostalgic. 90s Jpop were the best
>>
That recent sidearc about the two friends killed me. This shit is in deep peril, I would drop it instantly if it wasn't for the cute autist. But if they presist in putting off her development and instead fill up chapters with garbage about the rest of the shitty cast (the two other adults aside) then I'll have no choice to purge this shit from my memory.
>>
>>158249401
Well seeing as the latest chapter was the rest of the shitty cast thinking "How can we get these two autists to start dating", I'm casually optimistic.
>>
>>158249528
I won't go as far a being optimistic. I feel like the author wants to drag this on as long as possible and they've already demonstrated they're not afraid of using ever chicle and hack writing technique in the book to do it.
>>
>>158249734
ReLife would end soon. Author already announced that were in the climax part of the story
>>
>>158245583
There were some really great tracks without the wub shit. I even liked some of the dubstep tracks too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Womb11U8NIc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.