[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree that Koe no Katachi is a bad manga and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Koe no Katachi.jpg (194KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Koe no Katachi.jpg
194KB, 900x900px
So we can all agree that Koe no Katachi is a bad manga and that KyoAni made an even worse anime, right?
>>
Mediocre manga, masterpiece anime
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>158242620
>>
Can we all agree OP is a faggot who can't even use a simple search function?

>>158217533
>>
>>158242704
>only one thread per anime is allowed!
>>>/vg/
>>
>>158242704
That's the KyoAnuslicker circlejerk thread. This is the objective criticism thread.
>>
>>158242650
>>158242664
>>158242704
>>
>>158242765
You mean the Anti-KyoAni circlejerk thread? Because that's what these always turn into.
>>
This movie isn't terrible, but I hated how that one long haired bitch was worse than the MC as a kid, and still worse as an adult, yet she got away scott free in the end and everyone just accepted her. What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>158242620
It's not really a masterpiece, but it's enjoyable. the man focus for me is the cute girls(Shouko and Yuzu).
Movie was good, but I think the manga was just slightly better because it had better pacing. The movie felt like the manga in fast forward.
it would have been better as a series, and I know kyoani could have kept the same level of production quality for a series.
>>
Victim Blaming - The Series
>>
>>158242620
The original one-shot was great.
The serialized manga was shite.
The movie was okay, but the pacing was bad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.