[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this anime any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Is this anime any good?
>>
>>158210745
Why don't you just fucking watch it?
It's not like you're too busy if you have the time to shitpost in here.
>>
Hey guys I just watched the first episode of it last night, was it good?
if so what will I think of the rest?
>>
>>158210745
It had good art.
I don't remember much about what happened though, so I guess it didn't stand out that much.
>>
File: death_parade_by_gemmaqw-d8dglva.jpg (197KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
death_parade_by_gemmaqw-d8dglva.jpg
197KB, 1280x721px
My favourite anime from that year. Too bad the ending was a bit disappointing, because all the world building ultimately lead to nothing.

Still, I'd definitely recommend Death Parade to friends, even to those, that don't usually watch anime. It has a pretty consistently serious tone and not too much filler.
>>
Depressing
>>
>>158210745
The OP makes it look better than it actually is
>>
>>158211551
>all the world building ultimately lead to nothing.

literally 99% of anime

100% of 12 episode anime
>>
>>158212184
Really? I don't agree at all. On the contrary there's usually TOO LITTLE world building, that is, already thin plots filled with filler.

But I actually wanted to know more about the Death Parade limbo, and they kept dropping hints about it, yet nothing ever manifested. And that's still way better than "99%" of anime that is just very generic and bland from start to finish.
>>
All style and no substance

Watch it so you can pretend to like it and feel superior
>>
>>158210745
It's trash.
>>
N E W F A G T H R E A D
>>
>>158210745
BOOM BOOM BOOM DANCING THROUGH THE SKY
>>
Some of the stories of the people that died are interesting and the music/animation is onn point but everything else is weak.
>>
I really liked the concept and loved the first few episodes, but I liked it less and less as I approached the end and it tried to have an overarching plot outside of the weekly stories. Too much of the permanent cast was in a bad position where I didn't know enough about them to care about them but they took up enough precious screentime to be noticeable.
>>
>>158210745
I watched the first couple and it was alright. I need to get around to finishing it.
>>
File: 1426885617879.jpg (96KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1426885617879.jpg
96KB, 1280x718px
>>158210745
It was great.
>>
>>158212567
>>158212866
this
>>
>>158210745
I think one of the huge selling points of Death Parade is that it's not forced drama. Consider its contemporaries, namely Shigatsu, AnoHana and Plastic Memeries. All of those can be summed up with 'waah death is sad'.

Death Parade, on the other hand, delivers a message about life through its finale. I don't want to spoil it because I thought it was good, and while it's certainly true that the worldbuilding lead nowhere, in insight it probably didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I did dislike a few episodes in the middle, but I think the finale easily makes up for that. Don't expect a masterpiece, but it's definitely a refreshing entry in a genre that has grown stale.
>>
>>158210745
sauce?
>>
>>158210745
Nope
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.