[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1999 >good When will this meme end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cherrypicking.png (440KB, 471x987px) Image search: [Google]
cherrypicking.png
440KB, 471x987px
>1999
>good
When will this meme end?
>>
Nostalgiafags can't face reality
>>
>UP: Simple traditional and iconic.
>DOWN:Tryhard digital,derivative.
>>
>>158205154
>1999 = scary schizo
>2011 = glittery gay
>>
What will Hisoka do when he realizes Gon lost his nen so he could kill an ant?
>>
O
>>
>>158205154
Was the whole rubber nen thing an asspull?
>>
>>158207981

lose his boner

maybe he can help gon get it back on condition they fight
>>
>>158206358
>1999 looks like OP's image 70% of the time
>2011 looks like OP's image 90% of the time
>>
>>158208073
He basically made his nen which has both the properties of gum and rubber to expand and contract and force his heart and lungs to move when he (((died)))

Of course I'm sure it takes more than that to bring back the dead.
>>
>>158208022
MY
>>
>>158208191
What about his brain?
>>
>>158208236
RUBBER
>>
File: Hisoka's_entry-1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka's_entry-1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>158208262
ARMPITS
>>
>>158208191
Thats basically the principle for cpr, forcing your heart and lungs to contract with the pumps and rescue breaths.
But what I don't get is how he survived when, if I remember this correctly, had some of his internal organs crushed.
>>
>>158208476
I don't think the internal organs was a thing. The main damage, while significant, was temporarily fixable post revival with his gum.
>>
it's time for the '99 fags to take their nostalgia goggles off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.