[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's literally death note but with baseball what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: One_Outs_volume_1_cover.jpg (27KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
One_Outs_volume_1_cover.jpg
27KB, 319x450px
>it's literally death note but with baseball

what the fuck
how did anyone think this was a good idea
>>
File: 1425692478010.png (217KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1425692478010.png
217KB, 372x334px
It's Akagi-lite playing baseball
>>
Liar Game is better.
>>
>>158200474
I liked One Outs more, and I don't even care about baseball. What is that author doing now anyways? It would be great to have a new manga similar to either of those.
>>
>>158200474
Liar Game goes to shit after the chairs. Ending was laughable.
>>
>>158199796
But it works
>>
>>158200474
THE DARKNESS
>>
>>158199796
Death Note is a very popular manga
Baseball is one of the most popular sports

Maybe it's actually a genius idea
>>
>>158199796
I fucking loved One Outs, legitimately got teary when the guy's blind coach was yelling at him from the stands and he throws the record breaking fastball.
Sucks Madhouse never made a second season, I saw most complains about it was that it had no character development and everybody was just 'pawns' to be used by Tokuchi.
Which is true, character development doesn't really happen until a lot later on when they need to step their shit up and actually become a good team without needing Tokuchi anymore.

On a kinda related manga note, anybody know if Zero is getting a third series yet? Last I knew he was doing a sequel to Kurosawa.
>>
Kinda annoyed how parts of the One Outs manga are untranslated. I had to flip flop between the anime and manga using the anime to get through the untranslated stuff. And im not a fan of watching sports anime, much prefer to read it.
>>
File: one_outs_v10_c82_02.jpg (206KB, 728x1070px) Image search: [Google]
one_outs_v10_c82_02.jpg
206KB, 728x1070px
>>158200995
>I fucking loved One Outs, legitimately got teary when the guy's blind coach was yelling at him from the stands and he throws the record breaking fastball.
Yeah, that was great.

>>158201054
The anime is very good though.
>>
>>158201054
Yeah, that shit is infuriating.
>>
>>158200608
Maybe so, but Contraband Game was god-tier. Pandemic game was really cool, too.
>>
File: One Outs (2).png (341KB, 1685x1200px) Image search: [Google]
One Outs (2).png
341KB, 1685x1200px
>>158200474
Hell no, One Outs keeps itself fresh and interesting, Liar Game has too many highs and lows and the MC girl is unbearable while Tokuchi is based as fuck.
>>
File: One Outs (4).png (495KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
One Outs (4).png
495KB, 848x1200px
>>158200544
He's about to being a new manga or already did very recently.

>>158200995
Development in one outs is more team centric and not based around each individual character, for the most part, some characters do get more time to shine later on.

>>158201115
Tokuchi was ruthless.
>>
>>158200544
He works on one series about horse racing or something and just finished a short series that I don't know what it was about
>>
>>158199796
Pretending something is influenced or derivative of something that came after it is retarded and even ironically, that sort of shit needs to stop
>>
Can someone please link me to a download of this manga?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.