[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass R2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: R2.jpg (92KB, 940x395px) Image search: [Google]
R2.jpg
92KB, 940x395px
I just watched the Episode 1 of R2...JESUS WHAT A FUCKEN CLUSTER FUCK

I assume it get better but...DAMN THAT SUCKED
>>
>>158193223
It only gets worse from there.
>>
>>158193275
Don't do this to me anon...episode 1 was really bad.
>>
>>158193223
Only normies like this shit
>>
>>158193223
>>158193517
>>158193275
no, it does get better, the plot for the fist couple of episodes we're shit
>>
>>158193223
It's shit around the start but it picks right back up again and ends beautifully.
>>
>>158193223
I'm sorry.
>>
>>158193910
hi newfag

/a/ is code geass
>>
>hating on R2's first episode
>hating on R2
Cull yourself, all of you
>>
>>158194253
Yeah, I thought season 2 had a solid start and finish.

It's the middle where it starts to flounder with things while trying to juggle so many stories and characters.
>>
>>158194204
>/a/ is code geass
Hi , /a/ here
I'm not code geass actually
>>
>>158194361
Shut up /a/, I'm /a/
>>
>>158194253
>Cull
Who is this "Cull"?
>>
>>158194314
Yeah the middle was weak but then again so was the Shirley and Mao arc in S1.
>>
R2 is great. Anyone who legitimately feels that it's bad is a pleb that should get off this board.
>>
>>158193223
Only the ending is good (the final 5 episodes)
The rest is either medoric or shit
>>
>>158194450
I thought Mao was fun. And the prerecorded message shtick made way more sense with him than it did with Schneizel.

But the way they brought him back for an encore after the police already turned him into Swiss cheese was hard to swallow.
>>
>>158193223
Don't worry it's gonna get good they just had to do certain things to make the transitions between the two seasons more understandable and it fucks up the pace a little.
>>
>>158194503
>Anyone who who doesn't like what i like is a pleb
>>
>>158193223
It may be bad but it was fun. If you missed watching it with /a/ then sucks to be you.
>>
>>158194534
I saw the first episode, guessed at the ending from the line when executing Clovis and never felt like the rest of the series added anything
>>
R2 embodies everything CG was ever about. R2 is easily the most Code Geass of all Code Geass material.
>>
>>158193223
Lelouch dies
>>
>>158193517
It gets worse and it gets worse, but then gets better, and the finale is pretty great, its clearly one of the things they had written from the get go unlike the rest of the season
>>
>>158194942
No he doesn't. R3 will star Lelouch.
>>
>>158194899
This. First season was the draft. R2 is the final product.
>>
>>158195300
Which is exactly why R3 is already garbage since it ruined the perfect ending that R2 had
>>
>>158196121
I never thought that Lelouch was dead anyway, even before R3 was announced. R3 might be garbage, but if it's made by the same people, I have some hope for it. The trailer looked pretty good.
>>
>>158193223
it has it's moments. even though it's extremely corny there are a few key points that /a/ simply has a tough time admitting it's fun. R1 is 8/10 overall, and R2's key moments are 10/10 but overall R2 is 6/10. decent binge and I think it's worth the ride just for the clusterfuck ending when everything crashes down.

plus, you can't fully enjoy shitposting with us when the new season kicks in unless you earn your stripes.
>>
Am I faggot for enjoying most of R2 more than the last half of R1?
>>
>>158194595
This.

R2 had to be rewritten during production due to production committee/Sunrise meddling. New timeslot (primetime Saturday evening instead of late night meaning they have to be more family friendly in ways and not as dark). They also wanted R2 to have some similarities with Gundam 00 since Gundam 00 season 2 was going to air in Code Geass R2's time slot right after R2 finished.

Thus, in the first half of R2 you'll maybe notice there are many similarities/parallels storywise to season 1. But after about the midway point I'd say it gets to really pick off where it left season 1 off of, and what they put in the first half of R2 wasn't bad. Not up to the polish of the rest of the show, but still relatively good with lots of fun moments.

The ending is amazing and I'm glad they were able to keep that the same.
>>
>>158196121

It doesn't ruin it. There are things worse than death. Rewatch the last episode where they talk about it.
>>
>a thread hating on code geass
Jesus christ where do you think you are? I hate everyone in this thread
>>
>>158194942

Code Geass dies!
>>
>>158194361
Sound like something Code Geass would say.
>>
>>158196824
Fights got a bit dead around the episode before the last, but don't take me seriously, I have always been a build-up and char-development guy more than a fight, moral and conclusion kinda guy.
>>
So when C2 was talking to Lelouch at the end it was the same as how she was talking to Marianne before?
>>
>>158193223
It starts fixing itself and then completely shits itself after 7 episode or so. Then it gets even worse around 20.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.