[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could anyone think Nichijou is superior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 2339fb4c0798ef5bc6a58047ac64ba5c.jpg (460KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2339fb4c0798ef5bc6a58047ac64ba5c.jpg
460KB, 1024x768px
How could anyone think Nichijou is superior?
>>
>>158190335
they don't
>>
>>158190350
Because Azumanga has an inferior adaptation.
>>
>>158190335
The same way people don't eat their own shit as it falls out their butthole: taste.
>>
>>158190350
I do.
>>
>>158190394
Nichijou has the same asinine tropes as any slice of life, except they're 'absurd' and that apparently is beguiling to you autists
>>
>>158190335
I don't and I watched both and read the manga for AD, haven't read the manga for Nichijou yet though
>>
>>158190335
Newfags and kyoanifags
>>
Nichijou is a masterclass of animation, cinematography, mood and the thematic emotions of the everyday whereas Azumanga is a mediocre adaptation with awful pacing, production and nothing to say about life.
>>
>>158190335
Just watched the second episode, it's cute and funny.
>>
both are good!
>>
>>158190756
Are you really going to argue that there is supposed to be some grand philosophical takeaway from slice of life? No, there isn't.
>>
>>158190954
This. They are two different shows entirely. Only plebs can't realize this.
>>
Tomo a shit. All she does is hurt her friends.
>>
Who is the best Azumanga girl?
>>
File: tamako.jpg (18KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
tamako.jpg
18KB, 600x338px
>>158190972
Good slice of life will express life through the very aesthetic construction. K-On's aesthetic such as the staging and lighting immediately brings you a feeling of nostalgia and a lived-in environment whereas Tamako Love Story is framed liked it's drenched with a summer haze. Both capture the radiance of everyday life.
>>
>>158191185

Sakaki
>>
File: animu.jpg (293KB, 655x997px) Image search: [Google]
animu.jpg
293KB, 655x997px
Daily reminder
>>
>>158190335
Higher energy, more absurd jokes. But most importantly, they watched it recently, after watching countless lesser SoL shows that soured their memory on everything in the genre.
>>
>>158191381
Upvoted, rated, subscribed, reviewed on yelp, re-blogged on Tumblr, re-tweeted on twitter, spammed on the 4chan irc chat, spammed on the abortion irc chat, spammed on various online forums, spammed on various 4chan boards, spammed on 2^3chan on various boards, spammed on2chan on various boards, spammed on 420chan on various boards, spammed on lupchan on various boards, spammed on 76chan on various boards, spammed on waifuchan on various boards, spammed on desuchan on various boards, followed, shared on google plus, spammed it on all of my friend's walls, imprinted the message into my left peck with a searing hot brand, imprinted in onto my dog's flank with a hot brand, and also showed it to all my friends when I was having lunch.
>>
>>158190335
It was so hard to watch azumanga, my head hurt.
>>
>>158192304

Maybe it's harmed by the swarm of pandering LN adaptions after it, but Haruhi has aged pretty badly.
>>
>>158194518
reaborate
>>
File: nonnon 1.jpg (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
nonnon 1.jpg
1MB, 1440x810px
Yes yes, well done OP well done OP, however
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.