[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1493753043496.png (545KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1493753043496.png
545KB, 1080x1075px
So what's going to happen now that the flashback is over?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xJ8uNvQNU8
>you will never be as high as Borsalino
>>
File: large.png (205KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
205KB, 500x375px
This probably happens every night...
>>
File: 17+-+1.jpg (65KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
17+-+1.jpg
65KB, 353x500px
>>158160391
And then wake up like this
>>
>>158160243
They will probably find One Piece this coming chapter.
>>
File: Iruka.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Iruka.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
I like One Piece!
>>
>>158160243
there are 3 rockets.
Napoleon Zeus and Prometheus have been shown to be strong enough and independent enough to move by themselves even when Big Mom is having one of her food tantrums.
They are going to sacrifice themselves by tanking the rockets, big mom will come to her senses and find her longest life companions and friends (that trio) dead and wreck house.
Eventually everyone gets a chance to escape when after beating everyone she opens the tamatebako
>>
>>158161648
Big mom doesn't need protection
>>
>>158161880
thought it would be better than just the rockets do nothing.
what about instead the rockets explode but the gas spreads away from her due to sheer wind force of her shouting?
>>
>>158161880
Just because she doesn't use it doesn't mean she doesn't need it.
>>
Is Luffy capable of running from a fight? If not, how likely is it that Big Mom is defeated here and that's that?
>>
>>158161940
I feel like Oda will show just how scary a yonkou is.
Someone is getting instantly BTFO
>>
>>158161940
Do rockets do something in one piece?
>>158161957
She told katakuri to back off
>>
Im predicting Big Mom will sperg out but the poison rockets will effect her somehow, she goes fucking beserk but the poison is obviously killing her. In a negotiation to keep her alive Sanji's sister sucks the poison out and Pudding changes her memory so she forgets the whole thing ever happens and the Straw Hats get to leave.

Then somehow her memory is restored and she meets them in Wano
>>
>>158162255
That's retarded and you know it. It would be horribly anti-climactic for the arc to end that way. We already had two teases of BM in the last five years of real life time, so making this full appearance amount to nothing for another two years would be stupid even for Oda.
>>
>>158160244
>>
>>158162350
Big Mom getting defeated is more stupid
>>158162362
No one wants to discuss a old movie instead of the manga, fuck off
>>
>>158160243

Bege is dead obviously (Capone buried in Caramel cemetery)

Smoothie fights nami
Luffy fights Katakuri
Sanjis sister dies
Sanji ends big mom (or knocks her out)
Screenshot for when I'm eventually correct
>>
File: 1489706879457.jpg (43KB, 499x369px) Image search: [Google]
1489706879457.jpg
43KB, 499x369px
>>158162598
>Leave Big Mom to me
How when he can't hit a woman?
>>
>>158162598
>dying
>One piece
Pick one
>>
>>158162255
So this arc was useless boring filler?
>>
>>158162598
Nami fights Pudding
>>
>>158162350
Big Mom dying as soon as the rockets hit her would be just as anticlimactic

We need some kind of fight out of Big Mom and Luffy & Co defeating her after what we just saw her do at age 5 at Elbaf doesn't feel very believable at all. Doffy was shown to be strong in his flashback from a young age but not completely out of Luffy and Law's league. Big Mom is hyped up to a different level at this point power wise.
>>
>>158163475
Doffy is out of Luffy league though.
Also come on.. Luffy is the MC, all he has to do is "punch really hard"
>>
>>158163535
He's out of Luffy's league but somehow Luffy managed to defeat him

Big Mom dying at this point would be fucking terrible, it takes away from everything with her backstory and the title of Yonkou if she's killed. Fucking Bege n his goons with half of the Strawhats taking down Big Mom when it took the whole fucking Marine to kill Whitebeard? That's fucking retarded
>>
>>158163792
No it doesn't. Backstory means more will probably come out of it but if not it's still good writing to show us WHY big mom does what she does. She's no longer a bitch that goes on killing sprees but rather someone with a mental issue who is desensitized to her wrong doings. She had no mother to raise her, except the 2 that "left" her. It's really not her fault that she does these cruel things, it shows the universe just fucks some people in the ass.
>>
>>158163792
I agree, even getting defeated this arc will be stupid
>>
>>158162598
What did Luffy and Nami ever do to you?
>>
on the last page, we see:
1) big mom
2) broken tables and chair.

therefore, big mom went and ate everyone again.

Only luffy is the last man standing, he is about to go gear 4 (black left arm).
>>
>>158165221
How can one person's reading comprehension be this bad?
>>
>>158165320
its manga, not a novel furfag
>>
>>158165221
Kek I hope
>>
>>158160243
Oh shit, people told me of the SaNa fag, but I didn't expect you to be THIS mad over a cartoon
>>
>>158167507
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>158167550
You're welcome! I don't mind /a/ being shit up
>>
Nothing happens: the manga
>>
>>158160243
Bege flashback starts
>>
Bege and most of his crew are goners for sure, maybe Jinbei too

because we can't kill off the strawhats and big mom needs to do some serious damage to show that she is one of the four strongest fighters in the world
>>
>>158167899
straw hats have escaped already, everyone else got eaten by big mom (see the broken tables and chairs, but no bodies). Luffy is trying to bring back Jimbei from big mom's stomach, but its already too late, when big mom ate katakuri, luffy's became free (def dead). Luffy is going to gear 4 for on the last page to beat big mom.
>>
>>158168190
also Urogue is going to drop from the sky to join the fight
>>
File: jazzboner.jpg (170KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
jazzboner.jpg
170KB, 750x490px
>>
>>158162598
>Nami fights someone stronger than Cracker and Luffy
You're one stupid cunt aren't you?
>>
>>158171401
>smoothie
>more powerful than luffy
You're one stupid cunt aren't you?
>>
>>158171401
>bounties are power level
>>
>>158163535
>Luffy punches BM really hard
>she falls from the plateau and all the way down into the sea
Yay or nay?
>>
Which baddie will get King Kong Bazooka'd and King Kong Gatling'd first?
>>
>>158171462
Luffy could barely beat Cracker and while bounties don't represent strength in this particular context of the Sweet Commanders they do since they all hold the same rank

>Cracker has the lowest bounty
>was the first commander introduced and defeated
If you werent such a stupid piece of subhuman degenerate garbage you would at the very least understand this,It's all about context and presentation,everything points out to Smoothie being stronger than Cracker and Katakuri being stronger than Smoothie.
>>
>>158161985
He has run from Smoker, the citizens of Skypea, a massive tidal wave, his own grandfather, and they were going to run from Kizaru before Kuma showed up.

Luffy doesn't have blood lust like Zoro. He just doesn't back down from a fight when there's something worth fighting for. If his crew, his friends, and anything else he cares about at the time are safe he'll book it when he needs to.
>>
>>158172121
Your mum's massive gaping pussy.I bet she'd enjoy it too.
>>
>>158172349
Luffy had such a hard time with Cracker because his fruit is mainly defensive, Smoothie's fruit doesn't have anything special that could counter Luffy as well as Cracker did.
>>
>>158172496
Luffy is weak
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.