[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megaman General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (4MB, 1344x2176px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1344x2176px
last thread

>>158079682
>Switch
>what dreams are made of
>never gonna happen

How hard would it be to get a PET working today with all of our current tech?

I mean, you could basically get a sim to listen to you by voice so it couldn't be TOO hard

Better question is, how long can we keep this going?
>>
>>158153144
>general
no, fuck off
>>
Wrong board m8
>>
>>158153304
You can't tell me what to do.

>>158153350
No I'm not going for /v/ I'm going for the anime.

We talked about the anime and the games and more in the last thread.
>>
>>158153897
Just dont call it a general thats asking for the thread to be deleted
>>
>>158153960
I was taking a shot in the dark to see what happens. Successful, we can keep it, if not, next thread (if it's a thing) I wont add general to the name. BUT Megaman as an anime is still allowed to be talked about.
>>
>>158153144
>General
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>158153144
>namefag
Strike one.
>general
Strike two. Lurk the fuck more.
>>158154024
>Successful, we can keep it, if not, next thread (if it's a thing)
No, you dense fuck. That's not how it works. Nobody is saying you can't discuss the anime but this "general" and "edition" shit is looked down upon for good reason. You clearly sound like you came from elsewhere. Lurk more before posting. Although, looking at the other thread, I can tell you're already a massive newfag just from the fact that it was a thinly-veiled request thread.
>>
>>158154206
Alright, next thread I'll remove it.
so why is it then. Yeah, I admit, I don't come to /a/ cept for yugioh so sue me. But I never really cared to pay attention.
If it's so horrible explain why then
>he cares that I have a name.
This needs to die because it's childish.
>>
>>158154280
You dont understand /a/ culture, at the very least you could be respectful and not act like a dipshit.
>>
>>158154280
>I admit, I don't come to /a/ cept for yugioh so sue me. But I never really cared to pay attention.
Just lurk more. Every post you make is digging this hole deeper. I'm telling you this for your own good.
>This needs to die because it's childish.
No, it doesn't. You don't need a name unless you're actively contributing in some way (i.e. translating). 90% of the time namefags and tripfags have nothing to contribute and only end up being hated because they make dumb posts like you are right now. And then they carry that reputation because they had to be a special snowflake instead of posting anonymously. If you want a forum, go to MAL or ANN. Which you probably should because you're clearly a moron who can't even do the bare minimum of lurking.
>>
>>158154330
You could also not be a complete asshole just cause "MINE NOT YOURS! DO WHAT I SAY CAUSE IM 5!"

>>158154458
>THIS IS MINE YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE IM 5
Shuddup anonLast thread was fine. Why is it so difficult to cont it?
>>
@158154523
>You could also not be a complete asshole
No, because then retards like you come in and mistake this place for MAL, Reddit or Gaia. If you don't want to be insulted then stop acting like an absolute idiot.
>YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE IM 5
I could tell you were underage.
>>
>>158154751
25 so sorry on that
>the fuck is MAL? Never been on Gaia, deleted my reddit. There's no point. But aside from that, literally get over it anon. Yeah I've been here before, and there's nothing you can do about me being here now. I'm not breaking a rule, I'm not fucking shit up. You're here complaining about me using a name and making a "general" I've still not got an explanation as to WHY generals are bad. I'm still waiting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.