[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tropes you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: crazed.png (302KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
crazed.png
302KB, 600x446px
>when separated characters walk past each other
fucking nips
>>
>>158145212
The MC is a crying faggot (like deku)
>>
>>158145212
I love that trope desu. Post moar
>>
>>158145212
Weh if yo don lyk it den why are yo wuchin it?
>>
File: hacti04.jpg (31KB, 447x311px) Image search: [Google]
hacti04.jpg
31KB, 447x311px
>>158145212
Fucking bullshit.
>>
When an enemy is preparing a really """""""powerful"""""""" attack and is mocking the protaganist (or whoever they are fighting), only to have said attack deflected and/or destroyed because it took a gorillion years to fire.
>>
>character attacks
>"did i get him?"
100%chance of failure every fucking time
>>
>>158145870
At least he is not an Idiot crying faggot. Thats the only thing I hate more.
>>
Dark Fantasy. Everything now is just Dark Fantasy and there hasn't been any good High/Epic Fantasy stories or even Heroic Fantasy.
>>
>Run around a corner
>100% chance of landing ontop of a female with both hands on breasts
>>
>>158149686
that actully happened to me in highschool and i get slapped by her right after.she apologized to me tomorrow though
good times
>>
>>158145870
If you think about it, it makes perfect sense Deku be a cry-baby. He has no powers, has spent his whole life suffering bullying because he is different, has the self-esteem the size of a pea. His biggest idol, on the other hand, has so much self-confidence that spends all his time smiling. It's the perfect contrast, because when the boy finally becomes the idol, the crying will turn into a smile.

It's different from Tsuna, who cries just because.
>>
>teenagers are the strongest characters in the world
>>
>>158145212
What is Game of Thrones? Trebek..
>>
Harem shows where the MC doesn't get his dick wet. So, all of them.
>>
File: ff.jpg (7KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
7KB, 210x230px
A talking pumpkin or cat bounces onto screen and says some stupid line of dialogue the characters all are all standing together and a collective sweat drop forms near their heads, then they all shout and get violent with the pumpkin or cat. This is "comic relief" and is supposed to be "funny", what I don't get is why do this when theres plenty of really good comedy anime that doesn't have to rely on these distracting comic relief characters.
>>
>>158149572
How many dark fantasy anime we have had this year besides Berserk? If anything we don't have nearly enough dark fantasy anime.
>>
>>158149572
Everything is weeaboo fantasy. There are not enough dark and high fantasy anime. Just because they're edgy and dramatic, doesn't mean it's dark fantasy, m8.
>>
>>158148871
or
>always-miss attack hit's at the perfect hail-mary moment
>>
When two characters are in a scene outdoors talking as if they were next to each other but they're actually standing like one kilometer apart.
>>
there are not that many that I hate, maybe just the classic harem bullshit in isekais, self insertion in general tends to be pretty awkward.
>>
>character gets upset so he/she runs out and gets hit by a truck/car

Erry time.
>>
>you could never understand my true feelings!
>masochistic female character
>I fight to protect people
>I fight to protect her smile
>I need more power!
>narration for actions whose workings are already apparent from the visuals and do not require further explanation
>EHHHHHH? [outside shot as camera quickly pans upwards]
>alice in wonderland references
>convenient interruptions
>verbal tics
>>
>MC gets angry and transforms to kill the villain
>>
File: 1463099118233.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463099118233.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>158151388
>weeaboo
>>
>>158149976

To be fair Reborn is part comical, so don't need a reason to cry or whatever. BNHA is trying a more serious approach, no one likes a crybaby faggot like Deku.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.