[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your going to buy my Blu Ray when it comes out next month right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Deedlit.jpg (332KB, 851x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Deedlit.jpg
332KB, 851x1000px
Your going to buy my Blu Ray when it comes out next month right anon?

Also think Mizuno's new show will be any good?
>>
Hell yes I will. The OAV was the first dvd I bought.
>>
The Blu Rays have been out for years though

If you mean giving money to Funimation, then I would rather not
>>
>>158112526
Fair enough
>>
>>158108238
What's Mizuno's new show going to be anyways? Would love to see more classic D&D stuff without all the iseki crap
>>
>>158115025
Grancrest, which is based on the similarly named RPG. It's a shitty game mind you, but the LNs the the anime is being based on are well received.
>>
>>158108238
Isn't the TV series garbage? I don't know if I should watch that or the OVA first but I want to avoid something horrible.
>>
>>158115160
Watch the OVA first. And then make your own mind up when it comes to the TV series.
>>
File: c6a693e69e09c68a51955586d2e6359e.jpg (314KB, 1038x1393px) Image search: [Google]
c6a693e69e09c68a51955586d2e6359e.jpg
314KB, 1038x1393px
>>158115160
TV show has a god-tier OP, but that's about it, its fairly mediocre.
>>
>>158115160
More mediocre than garbage. It's based off of the writer's d&d campaign though which is pretty cool
>>
>>158115842
Isn't that true of the OVA as well?
>>
>>158115160
This guy has it right: >>158115203
>>
>>158108238
The bluerays came out two years ago where the fuck have you been niggerfaggot.
>>
>>158116261
The D&D part is, the OVA is pretty good if you like classic fantasy.
>>
File: Deedlit This.jpg (533KB, 1384x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Deedlit This.jpg
533KB, 1384x1029px
>>158117959
Rude.
>>
>>158112526
Why did she fall in love with him? It felt kind of random.
>>
>>158115160
I liked the TV series a lot more than the OVA.

But either way you need to watch the OVA first.
>>
>>158120865
Not like it's more random than Deedlit, who enters out of absolutely nowhere, joins Parn's party because she feels like it, and then lusts over his protagonist dick for the rest of the show even when he barely looks in her direction for most of it.
>>
>>158108238
I found the OVA incredibly dull.

The characters were flat and uninteresting, the story was as standard as it gets which is the appeal so I suppose I can't list that as a negative, and they didn't go on much of an adventure. Not to mention the fact that high detail lineart doesn't compensate for barely being animated most of the time.

I just don't see the appeal. All of the characters are so boring, there's not even a hint of remotely entertaining interactions. As for their "adventure", I feel like the show is summed up in that time they go to the forest of no return. They wander in, fall into a trap that does absolutely nothing to them, and then just wander out like nothing ever happened at all
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.