[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 月島.jpg (31KB, 569x454px) Image search: [Google]
月島.jpg
31KB, 569x454px
Apologize.
>>
File: 1496589961575.jpg (55KB, 388x452px) Image search: [Google]
1496589961575.jpg
55KB, 388x452px
>>158097384
for?
>>
Why are Fullbrings the coolest supernatural in Bleach?
>>
>>158097384
So what did the Fullbringers do after Yhwach was defeated? As far as I can tell they still hate the Gotei 13. Or at least Ginjo and Tsukishima still do.
Did they bail quickly and go back into hiding in the Rukongai, planning their next attack? Will they form a peasant revolution and overthrow the oppressive and uncaring feudal system of government that's ravaged the afterlif for millenia?
>>
>>158097384
What should I apologize for to my best friend who's been with me through good and bad and who stopped Kubo from ruining the ending of the manga?
>>
>>158097943
Well, the coolest characters in Bleach are Gin and Ichibee. But, I won't deny that Tsukishima and Ginjou were neat.
>>
>>158097943
Because they're cute and charming.
And their personalities Kubo did not trash as much as others'
>>
>>158097384
I wish they had been given an actual fight in the final arc. They hyped up that they had been training, and in the end all they did was stab Ichigo so that Orihime could fix things.
It would have been cool to see Tsukishima fight Yhwach, even though he'd obviously lose.
>>
>>158098102
>Gin
Worst boy.

>>158098006
>So what did the Fullbringers do after Yhwach was defeated?
The last Matsubara novel revealed that Yukio runs a huge enterprise and Riruka works as a designer in the apparel department of it while Jackie(who also works under Yukio) is working abroad helping developing countries.

Facebook and Ginjo were brought up in the Hisagi novel, but that takes place right after the war so I don't think we'll find out what they're currently up to 10 years after.
>>
>>158098721
I don't even understand how Tsukishima made Orihime able to fix the blade nor how Yhwach's power works. I've seen people typing a wall of words explaining it but I just don't bother to read them all.
>>
>>158098721
>expecting decent climaxes and resolutions in bleach
They are few and far between, and a decent climax will rarely be followed by a decent resolution, and vice versa.
>>
>>158097384
For what, fucking fag?
>>
Fullbringers deserved better.
>>
>>158104811
Pretty much everyone deserved better.
It still angers me that they bothered introducing Yushiro only for him to be completely useless. Kubo should have never introduced him and instead had Soi Fon and Yoruichi tag team against Askin.
>>
File: 1223233454566774.jpg (57KB, 774x480px) Image search: [Google]
1223233454566774.jpg
57KB, 774x480px
>>158097943

They had the urban/city streetwear look reminiscent of early Bleach for their designs but had Kubo's sleeker, modern drawing style.

They were also humans but happened to have spirit powers. Most of the other characters in the series were actual spirits, so the Fullbringers were kind of a refreshing change of pace. Though they kind of ripped off YYH even more than at any other time in the series because of it.
>>
>>158105090
It's shame that they were so underused.
>>
>>158097384
i am sorry
>>
>>158107042
Not good enough.
>>
File: flGAd37[1].png (17KB, 188x389px) Image search: [Google]
flGAd37[1].png
17KB, 188x389px
>>158108082
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.