[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this guy complain so much if he's part of the problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19

File: 1494982637882.jpg (15KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1494982637882.jpg
15KB, 236x236px
Why does this guy complain so much if he's part of the problem?
>>
He's a grumpy perfectionist who can't accept that the world will always be stubbornly mediocre.
>>
>>158093278
Because it's easier to blame someone else. Even if he is/was talented, Miyazaki prefers to complain about the anime culture.
>>
Deciding to quit the industry when you think it is doing badly is a bad decision and participate in making it worse (still understandable as he is now pretty old), but when he was active, he wasn't part of the problem he so many times talked about. Not that he is perfect, though.

I just wish /a/ would leave this gentleman alone.
>>
>>158093691
>leave a man that has nothing to improve the industry he so needlessly badmouthed alone
Unless he's here. We're very much leaving him alone.
>>
>>158093278

He's old. Hell people complain about how much better anime was before the Light Novel wave, and before that they complained about how much better it was before the Moe Boom. Miyazaki's been working since before tv anime was big, and toei was exclusively a film studio. If anything I'm surprised he wasn't complaining earlier.
>>
>>158093278
he actually makes/made good shit while we have nothing but garbage now
>>
>>158094403
But Toei is one of the biggest cancers in the industry.
>>
>>158093278
His self esteem blown out of proportion and he feels like he has made the anime a thing and other people ruined it so he can now complain about having made it in the first place.

Perhaps he is important, but nowhere near THAT important.
>>
>>158093278
He's just an angry old man, its not his fault that every single thing he says gets reported on the news worldwide.
>>
>>158094533
>good shit
Name one.
>>
>>158094574

Maybe now, but in the early 60s they were the big shot animation studio.
>>
>>158094808
Western animation was much more advanced back then
>>
>>158095307

We're not discussing western animation right now though? I don't think anyone who knows their history would say otherwise.
>>
>>158095638
You're the one that called the 60s impressive despite their utter lack of shading and extreme sameface, or half of their shows not even being in color. Compared to Disney they're an absolute joke.
>>
>Why does this guy complain so much if he's part of the problem?

It's the same reason why all of his movies have the whole environmentalism/"save the Earth" schtick going on when Miyazaki himself is a chain smoker: he is a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>158095825
Smoking does little harm to the environment, though.
>>
>>158095745

I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to specify I was discussing anime on /a/.
>>
>>158096172
We're discussing the state of the animation industry. Or moreso one individuals hypocritical pov on it. The 1960s wasn't impressive and Toei has never been impressive. If you're going to make statements so wrong be ready for people to correct them. You're just putting things in separate boxes so you can compliment them both. It's extremely weak.
>>
>>158093278
Why does OP complain so much if he is part of the problem?
>>
>>158096267

I was merely expressing an opinion, if you want to move the goal posts so that everything I say has to have such a broad reach, then you're just going to be arguing with yourself lad.
>>
>>158096457
>it was just an opinion
Fine. Be that weak.
>>
>>158093278
It's a paradox where you recognize that the industry is flooded but as an artist you can't just withdraw from it. He's written some interesting stuff on it. Also he doesn't complain so much, that persona is largely invented.
>>
>>158093278
If you think Miyazaki himself is part of the "problem", you are fundamentally misunderstanding his arguments.
Anyway, the main difference between Miyazaki and nearly every other mainstream anime production is that the former has nearly unlimited budget and thus complete artistic freedom while the latter is driven almost entirely by commercial motivation. Anime studios produce "shit" because that shit is what is the most lucrative.
>>
>>158097344
Ghibli is equally commercially motivated.
>>
>>158097401
>>158097344
Miyazaki movies are just shallow propaganda and a waste of budget. The amount of budget put in is more than 99% of all animated works and yet he's complaining about things other studios can't help but do. Please tell me how he's not part of the problem.
>>
>>158097476
Firstly what do you think his problem is, and can you provide actual quotations to back that up?
>>
>>158097401
Hardly.
Anything Miyzaki tacks his name on to is guaranteed to a commercial success. The entire Ghibli funding strategies operate differently from conventional anime funding strategies which rely heavily on marketing/toy deals and whatever.

>>158097476
Miyazaki's problem with anime is mostly due to how much derivative and unoriginal garbage there is, like all of the battle harem academy shits and idolmaster/lovelive/clones and whatever. This results in a general devaluation of anime, as a shitty medium due to its association with shitty shows, rather than as a unique medium from live-action/CGI and with its own unique merits. It also results in an almost self-perpetuating cycle as many young individuals in the anime industry are drawn into the industry because they like the "shitty" shows and thus continue to produce them.

>he's complaining about things other studios can't help but do
You're right about this. I think a lot of Miyazaki's criticism is unjustified.
>>
>>158097621
I already explained why he's part of the problem. You have to explain to me why you think he isn't part of the problem despite the arguments I've just listed suggesting he very much is.

>>158097656
>Miyazaki's problem with anime is mostly due to how much derivative and unoriginal garbage there
So all of his movies included. Okay. So he's just a hyopcrite.
>>
>>158097696
What is "the problem" though?
>>
>>158097696
Thinking that Miyazaki's works are on the same level as derivative garbage as much of mainstream anime is quite the controversial opinion. I'm not going to bother trying to convince you otherwise, but as Miyazaki's work are widely critically acclaimed, you should realize you are disagreeing with many individuals well-versed in cinematic tradition and history and be exceptionally hesitant to make such an opinion.
>>
>>158093278
He complains because he knows he fucked up.
>>
>>158097850
>>you should realize you are disagreeing with many individuals well-versed in cinematic tradition and history and be exceptionally hesitant to make such an opinion.
>you should realize you are disagreeing with many individuals well-versed in liberal propaganda and be exceptionally hesitant to make such an opinion.
>>
>>158093417
Artists and experts in a nutshell.
>>
>>158097907
Fuck off back to /pol/ please.
>>
>>158097767
things I dislike
>>
>>158097850
>well-versed in cinematic
Give me a break. I've counted only one Your Name review from a 'critic' that was actually on point and dared to speak negative about the movie.
>>
>>158093278
Because he made the Jungle Book into an anime and nobody got it.
>>
>>158097907
This might be a surprise to you, but not all of cinema is produced to push political or ideological messages, regardless of how socially subversive such notions may be as a result of liberal propaganda, nor should such be any measure of cinematic merit. Much of Nazi Germany's cinema is praised for my modern critics despite political differences. But keep doing you. You're so smart for having such an intellectual and countercultural opinion!
>>
>>158093278
He isn't he doesn't create animation for otaku freaks like most of the industry.
>>
>>158099099
I'm almost beginning to think you've never seen a single of this self-proclaimed pedophile's movies. Or are you making a jab at that he doesn't animate himself but has underpaid people do it for him yet still complains? Something like that?
>>
>>158097656
>Miyazaki's problem with anime is mostly due to how much derivative and unoriginal garbage there is
What is Miyazaki's problem with anime? What is his criticism?

I always see people saying "Miyazaki thinks anime is shit" "Miyazaki hates moeshit" "Miyazaki hates otaku" but he has never said any of that. All just memes perpetuated by ignorant parrots.
>>
File: 1443644391707811.jpg (16KB, 385x440px) Image search: [Google]
1443644391707811.jpg
16KB, 385x440px
>>158093691
>hates otaku yet is best friends with anno
This always confused me
>>
>>158100149

Anno loves classic animation and mechanical engineering as much as he does, not hard to get.
>>
>>158100004
>"Miyazaki hates otaku" but he has never said any of that.

Well he KINDA did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMHrlxJRxc

He's basically saying that yeah, the Zero is a really cool plane, but you shouldn't obsess and be otaku over something that killed a fuckton of people and is basically the symbol of the old empire. There's a reason the Zero never shows up in The Wind Rises despite it being about its creator.
>>
>>158100353
>There's a reason the Zero never shows up in The Wind Rises despite it being about its creator.
It's in the last scene.
>>
File: Kyushi_Tanza_Sentoki.jpg (16KB, 450x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kyushi_Tanza_Sentoki.jpg
16KB, 450x200px
>>158100467

No, those aren't the A6M Zero. Those were A5M Claudes, Horikoshi's favorite of his designs and the predecessor to the Zero.
>>
>>158100149
>friends
It's called coworker. You idiot
>>
>>158100353
Follow the argument carefully. He isn't saying he hates otaku at any point. He says he doesn't like Zero fanatics because they fetishize it and are obsessed. Then says that they are otaku. Then he says otaku don't learn anything.

He isn't talking about otaku generally when he is stating who he dislikes, he is talking about people who love the Zero. He says otaku never learn anything specifically there though.

I don't even think hes being particularly hypocritical there either. It's the same kind of thing /a/ posters do when they differentiate themselves from "the western fanbase" who all like garbage and don't understand anime. Hating the group you are part of and thinking you are exceptional is commonplace.
>>
>>158100586
>He isn't saying he hates otaku at any point.

I think he's saying he hates specifically Zero Otaku.
>>
>>158100586
So his argument is that he doesn't think certain people can enjoy certain things because they're too obsessed over a a political message. And it having nothing to do with his movies being boring?
>>
>>158093278
The only problem is otakus. They have shit taste and anime studios constantly cater to them.
>>
File: TheWindRises-735x413.jpg (58KB, 735x413px) Image search: [Google]
TheWindRises-735x413.jpg
58KB, 735x413px
>>158100549
The dream sequence with Caproni at the very end of the movie has some A6Ms in it.
>>
>>158100625
Not him but it's less that they can't enjoy it, but it says something about you if you do beyond marvelling its design.
>>
>>158100739
I just think him dismissing any criticism of his movie by calling people otaku is sad. Maybe he should make good movies instead.
>>
>>158100770

Well this was before the movie came out that he said it.
>>
>>158093278
he needs to retire , get a place in murrica and teach karate.
>>
>>158100624
I think he hates military otaku that glorify weapons and violence to a certain extent in general. I remember seeing him saying how he thought handgun otaku were the worst before.
>>
>>158093278
Because he's an old man so he can do whatever he wants.
>>
>>158100799
So he's talking about things that never happened? Even worse.
>>
>>158100835

Well the man is a pacifist irl so that's not surprising.
>>
>>158093278
Why do you make Miyazaki threads everday?
>>
>>158100856
>So he's talking about things that never happened?
>never happened

There's a lot of otaku of imperial japan who weren't alive to see what it was like living under it. Not just as a non-japanese, but even for the japanese themselves it was a pretty shitty life.
>>
>>158100914
>who weren't alive to see what it was like living under it
This is coming from the guy that glorified Japan's aid in WW2? What a hypocrite.
>>
>>158100904
Maybe he enjoys watching people debate passionately about how/why Miyazaki hates anime when he hasn't said anything of the sort.
>>
File: heh, you're dead kiddo.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
heh, you're dead kiddo.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>158096522
>>
>>158100984

No I'm just speaking for myself in that these people exist and they're who Miyazaki is commenting on. I've found that a lot of Japanese who weren't alive to see the empire have a rather twisted romanticism of it. One of the few I know that explicitly paints them as bad is Tomino, as Zeon is designed after Imperial Japan (the Federation is post-war 1960s Japan)
>>
>>158101079
Hey man. I'm not the one that made a literal ww2 propaganda animated feature that ran nation wide in japan's cinemas.
>>
>>158101121
Neither is Miyazaki despite your interpretation.
>>
>>158101121

Except it's not propoganda. The film if anything tries too hard to disconnect Jiro from the people he was working for, essentially saying "he was just a pure man that loved building and designing airplanes, but those horrible people took his designs and turned them into weapons!" Like Jiro even says in the movie, "the weight distribution is an easy fix, just don't incorporate the guns and ammunition on it". Then him and his friend laugh, knowing they won't be allowed to do that.
>>
>>158101284
>>158101288
>no you
Old man don't you think it's time to stop curing people's insomnia?
>>
>>158101358

It's not propoganda, it's reverse-propoganda. Literally the whole movie is JIRO'S A GUD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE WAS GOIN TO PLANE SCHOOL AND ATTENDED SHRINE EVERY DAY, HE DIDN'T WANT TO GET MIXED UP IN ALL THAT.

It's saying that creators should have no responsibility for what they created.
>>
File: 1495691802625.jpg (951KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1495691802625.jpg
951KB, 2048x1536px
>>158101358
>>
>>158101437
>It's not propoganda, it's reverse-propoganda.
Are all people that watch Miyazaki's children movies this retarded?
>>
>>158101358
Nobody said "no you" and disagreeing with your interpretation of a films message isn't saying "no you" by any stretch. I suppose you don't actually have any valid points to make though so have to resort to this shitpost.
>>
>>158101486
It's pretty obvious what the point is. By the fact that the film tries to distance Jiro from the responsibility for what the weapons were used for the implication is that it doesn't want to tarnish his reputation by being associated with something bad namely the Japanese Imperialist government.
>>
>>158101491
>not a new IP
>>
>>158101600
Why would it be a new IP?
>>
>>158101583
>It's pretty obvious what the point
Good thing we aren't arguing what the point of his shallow childrens movie was. Because I don't think any adult has problems with that part at all. But making it seem like I do is just lame.
>>
>>158101697
It is funny watching you trying to make people mad in all theses threads by throwing about "childrens" everytime.
>>
>>158101776
It's funny you think I'm trying to get people mad when his movies are literally for children.
>>
>>158101823
Nobody has argued with that. It is just amusing that you try provoke people by using "children" as if it was a term to denigrate something.
>>
>>158101906
>Nobody has argued with that.
Then why are you making a problem about it? You're just trying to argue about my way of presenting things instead of the actual argument itself. I'm not retarded enough to fall for your shitty provocations. It's also funny how you try to dismiss someone's arguments by claiming they've been said before. I'm sure they have. It's not an argument though old man.
>>
>>158094630
every single of his movies ? why are moefags so buttblasted at him ?
>>
>>158101966
I haven't made any problem about it. I was just pointing out that it is amusing that you are obsessed enough to come to these threads repeatedly to try to provoke people by using "childrens" as an insult.
>>
>>158102013
Can you tell me why they're good without writing a mal-tier review or calling people names?
>>
>>158102058
Can you tell me why they're bad without writing a mal-tier review or calling people names?
>>
>>158102039
>I'm not making a problem about it
You are evident by your posts.
>I just think
more ad hominem. How lame. Still waiting on your argument.

>>158102108
I'm not the one making the claim, you are.
>>
>>158102058
good writing, animation and direction. Why are moefag so assblasted ?
>>
>>158102141
>without writing a mal-tier review or calling people names
>>
File: 1489072512568.png (86KB, 260x321px) Image search: [Google]
1489072512568.png
86KB, 260x321px
>moefags brainlets are STILL assblastes to this day ghibli doesn't pander to their shit taste
>>
>>158102125
What argument? I'm not making an argument. Just a statement that I think your behaviour is amusing. Watching you attempt to provoke people using the term "childrens" is amusing. The only person that seems to have a problem here is you with me pointing out that you are amusing to me.
>>
>>158102231
>not a new IP

>>158102243
>more ad hominem
Still waiting on your argument
>>
>>158102229
>>without writing a mal-tier review or calling people names
>>
>>158102336
You really are amusing. Literally unable to not reply to a post so will actually write anything even if it is irrelevant for fear of losing an argument that isn't even happening.
>>
>>158102442
>more ad hominem
Still waiting on your argument
>>
>>158102535
You shouldn't use words you don't understand anon.
>>
>>158102058
Literally just google it they are canonically good films with tens of thousands of words professionally written in praise of them
>>
>>158095745
>60s impressive despite their utter lack of shading and extreme sameface

Is this fucking Otaking? Jesus christ.
>>
>>158102641
>professionally written

>>158102855
Do people really know what eceleb you're talking about? That's like saying that just because I can see the benefits of a society that isn't capitalistic means I'm a commie. Stop watching ecelebs and stop bringing up their names. This isn't /v/.
>>
>>158093278
The only thing he complains about is that animation is becoming cheap automated shit. I don't see how he's "part of the problem" in that regard. I don't remember him even once complaining about the "plot" or how "generic" anime is or whatever else people pull out of thin air to attribute to him.
Because he blamed otakus for it for some reason, /a/ felt personally attacked by him. That and some fake subtitles to his interviews which people actually thought were genuine for way too long started the whole Miyazaki hate train. Now people literally believe he basically bitches about "moeshit" or whatever all day, when he's always been solely talking about the actual process of animating and is basically butthurt that technology is replacing all the hand-drawn stuff et cetera.

The fact that people actually think "but his movies have such generic preachy messages!" is a legitimate rebuttal to anything he said is honestly hilarious to me. You are fucking delusional and the anime-hating Miyazaki you rage about is literally a hallucination that you dreamt up.

The best part is that this hallucination of Miyazaki is basically just the actual Hideaki Anno, except nobody hates Anno for it because his complaints were voiced like 20 years ago.
>>
>>158102919
What do you mean >professionally written
>>
>>158103003
Didn't Frozen win like a bunch of prizes?
>>
>>158102994
>is basically butthurt that technology is replacing all the hand-drawn stuff et cetera
and he is right, look a DBZ and Super, good animation vs modern shit. What went wrong?
>>
>>158102919
>not knowing otaking
You must be pretty new to the anime related internet to not know otaking. The guy was pratically a meme on /a/ for many in the final years of the 2000s.
>>
>>158103264
>you don't know an eceleb
Sorry I actually watch anime instead of some pandering shit that is too afraid to use his own name and needs to have some sort of anime related term in his username.
>>
>>158103339
You really are new.
http://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/otaking/order/asc/page/1/
Have fun learning something.
>>
>>158097972
>>158098347
Keep cashing in those CTR checks while you still can , and keep eating up miyazaki's garbage willfully like a good little sheep.

I want reddit to fucking leave already
>>
>>158103715
You're so clever anon. I wish I could be clever and different like you.
>>
>>158103051
I wouldn't know
>>
>>158100815
ill karate chop yo ass nigga
>>
>>158103715
You honestly don't belong on /a/. Kindly fuck off to /pol/ or /v/.
>>
File: 1386562484015.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1386562484015.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>158100586
>who all like garbage and don't understand anime
Thats the western fanbase to a tee.
And you as well, cuckboi jones
>>
>>158103434
What are you talking about?
>>
>>158103766
>>158103794
kill yourselves immediately.
>>
>>158103907
Fuck off you 13 year old /pol/ bandwagon faggot.
>>
>>158103894
I am talking about not knowing otaking. If you aren't aware of him then you are certainly someone new to the online discussion of anime in the west. Probably started watching anime in the last maybe 3 years at most.
>>
>>158104308
What does this mean? Miyazaki is the most entry tier shit out there.
>>
>>158093278
wasn't moe shit always a part of anime? he's the real problem here. fucker should just retire and die peacefully
>>
File: 1491287958776.jpg (76KB, 564x617px) Image search: [Google]
1491287958776.jpg
76KB, 564x617px
>people who act like moe is a new phenomenon and all anime before 1997 is super epic cowboy bebop mature shit
Literally fuck off
>>
>>158107087
But now is all incest shit, when will this fetish die ?
>>
File: 1458189344607.gif (296KB, 378x512px) Image search: [Google]
1458189344607.gif
296KB, 378x512px
>Miyazaki refused to attend the 75th Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles in 2003, in protest of the United States' involvement in the Iraq War, later stating that he "didn't want to visit a country that was bombing Iraq".

What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>158107445
Americans are truly disgusting, bombs should be ban from war, the same with drones and any retarded nu-warmongering trash like that. Daily reminder Americans are so amateur they lost to a bunch of farmers.
>>
File: 1470566543210.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470566543210.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>158107528
>bombs should be ban from war
what?
>>
>>158107445
>>158107528
but it's really israel. miyazaki old and blue-pilled as fuck
>>
>>158107692
>supporting americans is now red pilled
/pol/ is retarded
>>
File: Trumpyyy.jpg (1MB, 2314x3837px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpyyy.jpg
1MB, 2314x3837px
>>158107445
DUDE Let's just bomb a country which creates the conditions for migrants to flee from their countries to America
>>
>>158107785
hello /v/eddit
>>
>>158107821
>All criticisms of American foreign policy must mean your from reddit
Ehh?
>>
File: 1494291198743.jpg (15KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1494291198743.jpg
15KB, 250x234px
>>158107894
>all americans supported bombing sovereign nations without an actual declaration of war and also support getting droned by their own government
>>
File: 1473106897679.gif (260KB, 266x207px) Image search: [Google]
1473106897679.gif
260KB, 266x207px
>>158107958
1 week wasn't enough
>>
>>158108010
hello hackazaki
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (64KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
64KB, 484x534px
>>158107958
Don't remember mentioning anything about "all americans supporting bombing campaigns against sovereign nations" bucko
>>
>>158107692

Pretty much.

Just finished watching Wind Rises a few weeks ago, filled with anti-nationalist and bluepilled shit.

What a hack this guy is. No wonder he's bitching about the current state of anime, he's just mad everyone is still redpilled and not blue like him.
>>
>>158108608
I'd call it more anti-imperialist rather than anti-nationalist really
>>
>>158102231
Someone post all those paedololi pantsu shots in Miyazaki's movies.
>>
>>158107785
countries accepting illegal immigrants are also responsible for creating refugees.
>>
>>158107720
no, retard. the fact that he thinks it's the US is retarded
>>
>>158093278
Reminder that Miyazaki is very much a lolicon/pedophile
>>
>>158093278
He is an egocentric clown.

Anime just exists as an entity because of entrepreneur-artists like Tezuka. If people were all to be like Miyazaki there would be no permanent cultural industry, therefore no structural base or tradition to support his shows. All that in exchange for two-three good movies and a lot of mediocre crap.

Not that I think he must go or anything like that, but it is important to understand his rants are as unproductive and delusional, they are a path leading into nothing but a few caresses on your ego.
>>
>>158107445
His rants are profoundly socialist. Both in the sense they are delusional and do not work, and also in the sense it has little foundation in reality and are just there so the cultural elites suck his dick.
>>
>>158109818
nice reddit-spacing moefag
>>>/v/
>>
>>158093278
Finally,someone said it
>>
>>158109962
You are contradicting yourself. Reddit is the one banning catgirls for being "disgusting". Maybe you should go there, and rant about anime in a moe-free safe space.
>>
The thing is a backstabbing sneaky Jap. They ARE the problem.
>>
>>158109962
that isn't "reddit spacing" you fucking retard
THIS IS
H
I
S

I
S
>>
>>158110092
nice projection
>>>/v/
>>
>>158108608
The Wind Rises was crypto-fascist mate, that's part of what made it so good.
>>
>>158108880
don't reply to a falseflag. It's likely just OP trying to bump his own thread
>>
>>158093278
Evolve beyond that. Choose folklore over elitelore. Accept there is no problem.
>>
So it seems /a/ is filled with largely quality posters and a small minority of contrarian children.

Good to know, maybe I'll stay here unlike /v/ or /mu/
>>
>>158109998
Just don't my part
>>
>>158093278
It's human nature to see the deficiencies of others, while not seeing one's own.
>>
>>158110553
It's human nature to pillage and we're still putting people like that in jail.
>>
>>158103119

Not him but DBZ had really bad animation a lot of the time, that isn't the best example.
>>
>>158102994
>The only thing he complains about is that animation is becoming cheap automated shit.

Blame Tezuka for that, it's literally his fault
>>
File: problem unbelievers.jpg (82KB, 408x557px) Image search: [Google]
problem unbelievers.jpg
82KB, 408x557px
>>158107821
>Everyone who doesn't support Trump must be from /v/ or reddit

Jesus sent us Obama and we gridlocked him.

Now we will burn for our hate, except for those of us who kept God's Commandments and did not hate.
>>
>>158111292
The joke is that Reddit loves trump
>>
>>158093278
He is overrated and his movies are ecogarbage.
>>
>>158102058
Because each and every one of the movies he directed/wrote are unique and well-presented.

If someone says his movies are bad its like saying that Lion King or Pocahontas is bad.
>>
>>158111999
>unique
>>
>>158111771
Spotted the american.
>>
>>158112031
But only America praises his movies. I suspect it's because they feel bad about ww2 and want to maintain positive relations for import and export
>>
>>158112055
Only americans hate nature with such passion that even their left-wing hate nature.
>>
>>158112012
Nigga in what movie have you seen a story like Princess Mononoke or Spirited Away?
>>
>>158112108
?
>>
>>158112142
The shit I had this morning. If I recorded it with my phone you could call it a movie.
>>
>>158108608
It baffles me to see how much /pol/ has influenced 4chan in the last 3 years.

Tjis faggot would've been bullied in late 2000's for being a "muh country, muh nation" retard, but everyone and their daki is a nationalist now.

Pure contrarianism.
>>
File: totoro2.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
totoro2.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>158102013
>>158102141
>moefags
Miyazaki was the original moefag.
>>
>>158093691
>God, I hate Otakus....Wanna see my model planes?
I love the angry old man lol.
>>
>>158104308
>>158103264
>you're a newfag if you don't know this youtuber
pfffffft.
>>
>>158093691
Fuck off white knight
>>
>>158112287
You hate /pol/ because you're a cuck. Go back to re:ddit.
>>
>>158107785
>Hating trump on a /pol/ website
>>
>>158093625
Why was this deleted?
>>
>>158115578
Fuck off crossboarder
Please jerk off more to r_td screecaps
>>
>>158110935
>it's literally his fault
It was a necessary evil though, similar to how it was for H-B.
>>
>>158110598
Are you saying we should jail someone who complains hypocritically? Punishments are supposed to fit the crime, and he got a pretty reasonable social backlash for his opinions. Also, OP's question was "why did he complain", not "what do we do to him for it", which >>158110553 addressed anyway...
what even
>>
File: 1453693078771.png (295KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1453693078771.png
295KB, 576x699px
>>158107785
>>
Honestly he just serves as a reminder to me that one day it is very likely that I will die in the middle of a project. I don't want that, but I also want to keep working so I just work myself up and get all nervous.
>>
>>158093278
This faggot dare to threat Matsumoto, fucking dead already.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.