[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Twin Star Exorcists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: twinstar.jpg (274KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
twinstar.jpg
274KB, 640x960px
I am curios what the general opinion is of this okish show.
>>
BD/DVD where?
>>
The most unoriginal shounen show you can get.
>>
Benio is a miracle of the universe.
>>
File: Smooth.png (302KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Smooth.png
302KB, 764x1200px
>>158077063
It's surprisingly comfy.
>>
>>158077063
Binbougami is far superior.
>>
the manga is a fun and short read as long as you can get past the edgelord badguys, but nothing incredibly too notable or must-read, it reminds me a bit of the soul eater manga in how incredibly eager it seems to ignore its insane badguys just to be silly instead
what little of the anime I watched was absurdly generic, but there are some really good stitches of Benio fanservice
>>
>>158077409
I guess it'll take a while for people to gather all the volumes.
>>
File: 20161019_101839.png (913KB, 1440x1518px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_101839.png
913KB, 1440x1518px
I liked it
Lots of Lewd hand holding between a husband and wife for the explicit purpose of reproduction and a few sneaky nape of the neck scenes.

Also they consider red bean paste to be a confection.
It's really quite sweet if you ignore the entire plot
>>
>>158079140
I can agree with this
>>
File: 1466330624882.png (802KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466330624882.png
802KB, 1366x768px
>>158077063
Watched when it aired, by ep 4 was hooked enough that I binge read the manga, then put on hold from ep 17 until now that I picked it up again.

That said even having read the manga I'm still enjoying it very much, pretty comfy and Benio is what keeps me going at full speed. Also I really like the color palette for this series, Mayura's fluffy bicolor hair and Benio's eyes are right up my alley. Also OST when? Or it's gonna be one of those series that have an unreleased soundtrack forever?
>>
It's alright.

Originally I dropped the manga when the introduced the brother as bad guy. It felt rushed and I expected it to end because it got axed. However yeah. Now picking it back up because of the new shota.
>>
>>158077439
This
It was a mix of all the shounen anime aired in the recent years, the storyline was very predictable with tropes from everything
>>
File: exorcist.jpg (596KB, 1280x1639px) Image search: [Google]
exorcist.jpg
596KB, 1280x1639px
>>158077063
It was nice, until all the dad&mom bullshit with Sae started.

All the final part was shit too.

But eh, at least has a beginning and an end, nowdays that makes any anime an instant 10/10 to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.