[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the funniest shit ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

this is the funniest shit ever
>>
>>158061246
>Fighting disable people
>Funny

You're sick anon.
>>
>>158061246
i still don't know what people see in this series world buling is meh and characters are weak.
Is it edge ? or what ? . one thing i can sey that they got budget so it looks kinda good
>>
>>158061435
I'm just here to watch titans fight each other
>>
>ymir is actually sexy

what the fuck
>>
CRIPPLE FIGHT!
>>
>Dude, let me in, I'm a fairy
>>
hot
>>
>>158061455
I just watch it to see if Eren actually follows through with his autistic rant and kills all the titans.
>>
>>158061246
True endgame desu.
>>
>>158062437
Is that Mikasa?
>>
>>158064107
ye
>>
>>158061435
Probably for the good writing
>>
>>158061246

SnK is so overdramatic it's unwatchable. All weebshit is overdramatic, it is known that japs cannot into subtlety, but SnK really takes it to a whole new level.
>>
>>158061246

nah, endless wire was the funniest shit ever

my sides were in pain during that whole scene
>>
File: dramatic crackers.webm (2MB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
dramatic crackers.webm
2MB, 750x422px
>>158066166
>not liking drama
>>
File: v010.jpg (453KB, 869x1228px) Image search: [Google]
v010.jpg
453KB, 869x1228px
>>158061435
The world building and setting is leaps and bonds beyond most anime, i can't even think of one that goes into it with as much depth as aot released within the last 5 years, can you?(honest question cuase i'd watch right away)

Most of the characters don't get those huge sad backstories or anything, but for the most part they don't need it. Like i'll be emotionally devastated if sasha died. The characters are simply and likable. Non of the mains are shallow, except for maybe mikasa.

It's definitely not edge, out of 12 episodes maybe only 3 or 4 will be dedicated to action, it's more about the well written plot, concepts and idea.
How they build and deliver the mystery.

Also the show is refreshingly unique in it's concepts and ideas, and has some genuinely deep social commentary from time to time.
Also love how they're no "bad guys" or "good guys".
>>
>>158062437
I don't know what burt is scared of, he had to be expecting Mikasa to look at him like that,right? She gives that look to anybody who she sees as a threat to her precious Eren.
>>
>>158066166
It is aimed at 14 year olds though, so it serves it's purpose well.
>>
>>158066166
If that we're the case it wouldn't be so popular internationally.
Also blame Araki he over dramatizes everything, yet his works are always huge hits.
Seems to me like being overdramatic doesn't make something unwatchable and you have your head far up your own ass.
>>
>>158068147
What about it is overdramatic? Be specific please.
>>
I need the various soundtracks that was played in this episode.
>>
A lot of Marley stuff was shown on the last episode. Did they did the same in the manga or they are just adding it to the anime? It's been a looong time since that.
>>
File: Eren chicken nuggets.png (186KB, 403x386px) Image search: [Google]
Eren chicken nuggets.png
186KB, 403x386px
>>158061246

Manga was better.
>>
>>158070725
I don't think this was in the Manga but I mostly skimmed over the Manga so I could be wrong.
>>
>>158068120
Shinsekai Yori is my benchmark for worldbuilding in anime. Check it out if worldbuilding is purely your focus. It's extremely different from Attack on Titan in most every other department, though.
>>
>>158068432
Yeah, lots of new and great tracks in this episode in particular. Thank you based Sawano
>>
>>158070761
Overall I agree, because it made Eren seem more frantic and crazy (like he did in the later shot where he's just gnawing on his arm stump while in a headlock) which added to the comedy. I do however think the anime did better at the cut from him saying "it's pointless for me to fight, don't worry about it" and then leaping from off-frame onto Reiner though, so props to the studio for that.
He also should have been screaming louder and more autistically.
>>
>>158061990
>Show a quarter of ass cheeks and bit of underboob
>as plain as a table of wood
>sexy

Jesus anon, might as well call every naked girl censored sexy from now on
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.