[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this, what the fuck does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 25

Just watched this, what the fuck does it mean?
>>
File: 1493782199858.jpg (11KB, 392x294px) Image search: [Google]
1493782199858.jpg
11KB, 392x294px
>>158052148
I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
>>
>>158052725
What is this?
>>
>>158052725
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
>>
File: 1421474821326.png (1MB, 887x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1421474821326.png
1MB, 887x1019px
>>158053125
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE
>>
>>158053055
depression
>>
When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā
>>
>>158053207
Nani the fuck.
>>
File: 1480293660450.jpg (3MB, 5000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1480293660450.jpg
3MB, 5000x1429px
>>
>>158053256
There is a lot of headcanon and a few outright mistakes in that image, but i guess thats a good point to start.
>>
>>158053256
Incomplete, doesn't include episodes 25 and 26.
>>
>>158052148
Why was Asuka in the hospital?
>>
>>158053535
>>158053575
The main point is the last sentence "human interaction often hurts but sometimes it doesn't and that's why it's worth it".
Which is not true but that's the message of the show anyway, so it answers OP's question
>>
>>158053575
Not him, but i dont think 25 and 26 happen simultaneously to EoE. Just are a "what if" ending with really similar message that Anno had to make instead of the original EoE because of lack of money and time.
>>
It's a shitty normie cartoon.
>>
>>158053586
So Shinji could masturbate to her.
>>
>>158052148
IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>158053641
That's a pretty dumb message.
>>
>>158053800
It's the point of the whole series though. It's outright told to you during episode 25-26 and at the end of EoE.
>>
>>158053586
She tried suicide (starvation or cut wrists) in epi 24. We even see her there while Kaworu and 02 are rampaging through NERV
>>
>>158053207
>gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā
https://youtu.be/QfVe04Or-F4
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion could be considered the most Nietzschean anime out there, sadly the core concept behind the series is often completely overshadowed by the amazing plot, animation and music throughout the whole thing. Many wrongly think that the Christian symbolism found in the series, ranging from its title to the usage of crucifixes and biblical names, is just there because it may sound cool or interesting.

Christianity is based on the idea of salvation, that the world one day will come to an anticipated end brought by God and that our souls will finally be free from this mundane existence and be united with him for eternity. Evangelion on the other hand had a very similar idea in the form of "The Human Instrumentality Project", that the world one day will come to a manufactured end through the "Third Impact" brought by an almost mythical organization known as "SEELE" and that all the souls will be free from their lonely and painful existence and be united together in complete peace and harmony for eternity. A lot of us know right now that the Christian idea of salvation along with many other aspects of the Abrahamic religions are false, but Evangelion decided to treat the idea as a reality and explore its implications.
>>
>>158054129

After a long eventful plot The Human Instrumentality Project does become a reality through Shinji Ikari, who after experiencing this new mode of purely spiritual existence, sees it for what it is—nihilism. Both in the anime and the original manga Shinji realizes that the real suffering he had to endure throughout his life will always be better than a manufactured reality where no one and nothing exists, where no events good or bad ever occur, where nothingness prevails. Shinji then decides to end the project and return to a destroyed and ravaged world.

In the anime he admits that he doesn't know where happiness lies anymore and then it ends with him facing his own continued suffering in the form of "patheticness" as Asuka puts it, while in the manga he is reborn in a slightly altered reality where the Human Instrumentality Project never existed and then it ends with a monologue by Shinji about how suffering is his only path to achieving anything worthwhile in life.

In the end, through a lot of beautiful Christian symbolism and a magnificent plot, the series followed the Nietzschean concept where there is no deus ex machina, where divine and supernatural salvation are an impossibility, and most importantly, where only man can save himself and turn it into something better and higher through his own work and suffering in this world.>
>>
>>158053916
I don't think so.
>>
>>158053927
Why did she try to kill herself?
>>
>>158054995
So she could go to the hospital so Shinji could masturbate to her.
>>
Just pretentious bullshit
>>
>>158054995
So, she is deeply depressed without anyone in her life.
She desperately try to get peoples praise by being an Eva pilot, and get continuously overshadowed by shinji, who is a no one.
Either healthy or not, she has some kind of attraction to shinji and try to seduce him, and yet he completely ignores her.
She stops being able to pilot the eva because her depression.
She is told that her idol, Kaji, just got killed.
Then shinji, scared about misato and clone rei, tries to approach her to fell better about himself. She sees through his bullshit and rejects him, just to be choked till near death by him.

She decides to fuck off and kill herself.
>>
>>158055463
I thought the choke was in Shinji's imagination.
>>
>>158055463
When is Asuka ever ignored by Shinji?
>>
More importantly does this movie confirm Asuka as canon girl?
>>
>>158055692
It isnt very clear. There where scenes that clearly are his imagination (the wagon with the 3 girls) and scenes that are memories (kid shinji playing alone in the sandbox).

I think that the chocking scene is far more grounded in reality than the others surreal imagination scenes, so i assume it did happen.

But in the end the series is ambiguous on purpose, so you are free to create your own theories.

>>158055832
Though inaction. The kissing scene in special, he shows no emotion what so ever to her. She even has a big breakdown about it a little later saying that "he only hurts her, he wont even hold her", and how she hates herself. For someone as desperate as asuka, who tries so hard to be above the others, some losed like shinji not showing any attraction to her is almost insulting.

She goes pretty far to try to seduce him, such as talking about her boobs in a rather provocative swimsuit, walking around the house with no bra, etc, while she is super conservative to everyone else, and he does nothing.
>>
>>158056214
Yes, she is helpless, she has boobs, shinji jerks off to her, then she is symbolically raped by 9 kaworus.

That make her canonically a girl.
>>
>>158056344
>while she is super conservative to everyone else
Not Kaji though.
>>
>>158056435
Who happens to be the only other person who ignores her. See? She cant accept the idea of not being a perfect person loved by everyone
>>
>>158056479
I guess you could say Rei ignores her too which is why she hates her so much.
>>
>>158056434
Reifag spotted.
>>
>>158056777
i was just making a shitty sexist joke about a woman role being abused and raped. The question "makes her canon girl" makes no sense.
>>
>>158056967
Are you new or something? Canon girl as in she is canonically the romantic pairing for Shinji.
>>
>>158056576
By the end of the series she realizes nearly no one care about her, and crashes hard.
>>
Anta baka?
>>
File: 1359508283987.jpg (371KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1359508283987.jpg
371KB, 708x1000px
>>158057168
>Anta
>>
>>158057013
Call me dumb, but i never seen this specific grammar before. Then again most series i watch dont have romance and pairins, so i dont see anything other than best girl talk at most.

But answering to the question about pairing, then probably yeah.
Rei and kaworu being dead ghost gods, misato may or may not return (plus age difference), asuka is only one left.
She and shinji however hurt each other a lot and have shitload of bad moments. If you think they can overcome it or just move on with their lives is up to you.
>>
File: 1488415199872.jpg (137KB, 749x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1488415199872.jpg
137KB, 749x1115px
>>158052148
People can undertand each other, there is hope for humanity
>>
>>158053800
Why do you think its is dumb? It is simplistic, thats for sure, but why dumb?
>>
>>158057905
Very well said.

After Instrumentality, A.T. Fields are up, and thus, Asuka's Wall of Jericho as well. Therefore, unless Shinji manages to prove her he can help he in any way (which he didn't throughout the whole series/film), and unless Asuka's pride forgets about what happened between them (especially the hospital scene: "how disgusting"), I find it quite unlkely that they will fully reconcile. Maybe to the point of being friends, but definitely not lovers.

In any case, the last scene is there as a symbol of not giving up, or as a member of SEELE said: "The fate of detruction is the hoy of rebirth". Whathever happens afterwards, whether more people are back or not, or whether Shinji and Asuka get along well, it's completely irrelevant.

Anno ended the film having said everything he wanted to say. The rest is up to everyone's imagination (some are more naïve and optimistic than others, that's for sure).
>>
>>158058155
joy*
>>
>>158053641
That's Yui's commentary. Shinji's and his TV ending revelation is more specific to depression; he's felt like this before, he'll feel like this again, but he didn't always feel it and it isn't truer than he felt before.
>>
File: 4zozYA2.png (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4zozYA2.png
123KB, 1920x1080px
Penpen is best grill
>>
>>158058155
I think that the overall theme of the ending is improvement, so i dont think it is outright impossible, just a hard road to follow.
>>
>>158058597
And expanding on that, if shinji and asuka wanted the easy way out, they wouldnt have left the instrumentality.
>>
>>158058764
On that, while it's true that Shinji ended Instrumentality as a proof of "maturity" (although I don't think he actually changed really much throughout the series), it's uncertain whether Asuka left Instrumentality because of the same reason.

Asuka is the symbol of extreme isolation, and thus, H.I.P. was her worst nightmare, having to share her soul with the rest of humanity. That's why I don't think she left it because she wanted to face harsh reality, as Shinji did, but most likely she just wanted to escape from there because her intimacy was being violated.
>>
>>158058142
Human interaction sometimes working out doesn't make it worth it if most the time it doesn't.
>>
>>158058155
Why do people think she's saying "how disgusting" in regards to his masturbation? She's obviously talking about him crying, especially since she was unconscious when it happened.
>>
>>158059545
Firstly, because Instrumentality allowed Asuka to know about Shinji's despicable action in front of her.

And secondly, because it's well-known that "How disgusting" was made up by Asuka's seiyuu (Miyamura Yuko), when she was asked by Anno how she would react if someone masturbated in front of her being unconscious.

Of course, you can still believe she said it because of Shinji crying. In fact, that's what I also thought before I read about Miyamura.
>>
>>158059545
She seen it happened because instrumentality.
Anno and asuka va confirmed it was about the masturbation.

On the other hand, something i think dont get the attention it deserves is that asuka's first, most instinctive reaction to shinji choking her while she is confused is a small caress.
I think she saw more than the masturbating scene in shinjis memory. I think she was showing empathy and a little pity for shinji, which are definitely marks of character growth.
Her remark about shinjis disgusting actions dont necessarily imply she will permanently despise him.

That is, of course, my very optimistic view of the ending.
>>
File: LastScene.jpg (49KB, 791x408px) Image search: [Google]
LastScene.jpg
49KB, 791x408px
>>158060563
But remember she how glacial her stare was, when she looked at him. Maybe I'm not as optimistic as you are, but I see contempt and pity in those eyes. And on top of that, she looked at him when he began crying, which means she didn't even bother seeing his face while giving him that ambiguous caress.

Everything is a mystery about that scene. That's why I take it as the perfect depiction of reality: sometimes you might be treated well (caress), but others, you'll be hurt (cold stare, "How disgusting"). Not everything in life is happy or painful. That's how I see it.
>>
>>158060873
He wasn't strangling her from that position. His first tears fell right in her face.
>>
File: M26_C478.jpg (117KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
M26_C478.jpg
117KB, 840x480px
>>158062531
Yes, that's true. The image I posted is when Shinji breaks down and Asuka stares at him. Nevertheless, as you can see, even when being strangled, caressing and having Shinji's tears in her face, Asuka's eye wasn't what we could call "lovely".
>>
>>158052148
It means whatever you want it to.
>>
>>158062909
Looks like she's in shock.
>>
>>158063052
She is, and yet she acted.
>>
>>158063052
She looks scared. Waiting a minute before gently brushing an attacker's face doesn't look like fear for her life.
>>
>>158063490
I didn't mean shock from being choked, just shock in general.
>>
>>158052148
>Leave /a/ for 5 years.
>Still having this thread.
>Word for word.
wew lad
>>
File: 1421471581421.png (391KB, 796x758px) Image search: [Google]
1421471581421.png
391KB, 796x758px
>everyone finds love in the end
I-Is this true?
>>
>>158060873
I think her facial expression in that scene is more just the expression of a 14 year old who's just come out of a cosmic ego death experience more than any simple emotion
>>
>>158064917
No, but the path is open for you to try. You wont do it without trying.
>>
>>158065020
I knew it. Fuck you, Anno.
>>
>>158065013
Yeah, it isnt the "i despise you" look, it is the "i seen some shit" look
>>
What a clusterfuck of a thread.
>>
>>158052148
Honestly I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking when they wanted to combine everyone into a piss-pool of feel-good soup. Like, how the fuck would humanity continue to develop and dominate the universe like that? Wouldn't that mean we'd have no more future?

Also anyone have any idea what happens to humanity after the ending scene? Does everyone just die from starvation because the world is completely and permanently fucked?
>>
>>158065060
I am sorry anon, dont trust anything you see in the rebuilds.
>>
>>158056479
>>158056344

See, this is why I don't get why Asuka is best girl. (not like Evangelion really has any good best girl candidates) She is just an emotionally ill attention-whoring child with personality issues. Even if her childhood was a bit sucky, no normal person would be as much of a little shit as her.
>>
File: every fucking day.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
every fucking day.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>158065083
Harrowed is a good word.
>>
>>158053055
asuka getting railed
>>
>>158065326
>Even if her childhood was a bit sucky
Did you watch the series? You're undermining her situation a lot.
>>
>>158065171
The idea of Instrumentality is a very Evangelion-esque idea. People are afraid of being hurt, and the members of SEELE are so afraid of being hurt they'd rather do nothing at all.
In regards to what happens to humanity I personally think the crosses enveloping Earth are a bit of artistic license 'to look cool' scenes. Its not above EoE to pull some minor cases of cool looking bullshit, like Eva-01 busting out of its armor at the end of the first half yet being in it again by the second half. The way people actually get tanged is by 'Lilith;s kiss; which we see in detail with the members of the Nerv crew.The rest of the world should be fine, barring climate changes/getting crushed by GNR.
>>
>>158052148
The ending scene is what the entire series was building up to. Shinji was going through a complete mind break after instrumentation and was strangling Asuka either out of madness or just to see if she was real, and Asuka touching his face was her finally emphasizing with Shinji and his problems. The entire series is about how people are incapable of showing compassion for the people around them because they are too closed off in their own problems to try to understand anyone else.
>>
>>158065127
Why?
>>
>>158065171
I think in seeles original plan, there is nothing stopping lilith from flying away to space with all human souls, but yeah, no conquering the universe.

About food, it isnt the entire world thats physically fucked. Tangfication and giant crosses probably didn't damage the crops and markets. The third impact explosion hit mostly japan and asia. Most of the world would recover.
Plus shinji managed to survive quite a while in the ruins of geofront. Maybe rei/instrumentality is keeping him alive for some time without need for food. It is not like the s2 engines give a fuck about energy conservation.
>>
Honestly, with Evangelion, I could not give less of a damn about the senji, asuka, rei, etc. My only concern is the human race. Would we have been better off in that piss primordial soup? What would humanity even be able to accomplish wallowing around in there? Would we be able to fulfill our destiny and conquer the universe? What happened after the final scene? Does humanity just go extinct? These are the real questions that need answering.
>>
>>158065171
It sounds crazy but communists exist in real life.
>>
>>158065326
When i see someone saying "best girl", i assume he is talking about the girl he would like to help fixing the most. No one in his senses would think any of the girls are good "as is".
>>
>>158065633
Looks like the answers to
>>158065171
pretty much answers my questions
>>
>>158065595
>>158065524
Thanks anons. This gives me more insight into SEELE. They really are a bunch of idealistic dicks for wanting humanity to be forever caged into a piss-pool of feel-good soup. (which I know I'm vastly oversimplifying the details of the primordial soup, but bear with me)
In my opinion, humanity is destined to rule the stars, and with the technology of the ancient race we could really accelerate that process. Sucks that our destiny was almost brought to an end by these goons.
>>
>>158065633
>Would we have been better off in that piss primordial soup?
No, as it wouldn't be you, and it wouldn't be humanity.
>What would humanity even be able to accomplish wallowing around in there?
Nothing exept a eternity of not feeling pain.
>Would we be able to fulfill our destiny and conquer the universe
No idea where you got that our destiny is to conquer the universe. Either in the series or real life.
>What happened after the final scene? Does humanity just go extinct?
Yui answered it already.
>>
>>158065595
>ruins of geofront
That was explosively excavated, lifted to the mesosphere, and turned into red. Even Old Hakone is gone, that beach isn't anywhere Shinji's been before.
>>
>>158065985
>implying that it is not humanity's destiny to rule the universe
>>
>>158066017
When it got lifted, it obviously left a hole. I always assume thats where shinji was. In the ground zero. we dont see rei moving around too much, they should still be in japan, at the very least.
>>
>>158066132
Not with someone such as shinji as god emperor of mankind. With kensuke, however, we could have a different story.
>>
>>158052148
Human interaction is good, the rest is useless symbolism
>>
>>158066441
If it looks cool it's not useless.
>>
>>158054175
That's a very good explanation
>>
>>158065945
You know it's fictional, right anon?
>>
File: space invaders.gif (4MB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
space invaders.gif
4MB, 480x368px
>>158067068
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS ONLY A VIDEO GAME?
>>
File: 1485889566973.jpg (142KB, 430x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1485889566973.jpg
142KB, 430x1448px
>>158058463
Cow tits are gross.
>>
>>158070226
>Criticize cowtits
>Post girl whose chest need to be measured in miles
>>
>>158056344
>he does nothing.
Almost like he wasn't attracted to constant beratement.
>>
>>158070485
Which is a totaly understandable position, but the funny thing is: he was attracted to her anyway. Which is one of the reasons he acts like such a jerk by the end.

He says he wants to be happy and blame all 3 girls for being too ambigous and that it wasnt his fault, while in reality all three were throwing themselves at his dick and he was the one running away. He is hypocritical and afraid to be happy himself.
>>
>>158070780
>while in reality all three were throwing themselves at his dick
Wasn't Rei 3.0 indifferent to him?
>>
>>158070780
Am I the only one that finds the prospective Misato romance a little weird?
>>
File: kinkshame him.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kinkshame him.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>158070485
>>
>>158070485
Just Nishikata, but that doesn't stop that cunt Takagi.
>>
>>158070922
No, but still there. People with daddy issues (or mother issues) love to do it in fiction. Specially in a work with so much freud influence.
>>
>>158070905
Are you talking about Rei III or Rei Q? One is just confused for a while, but she ends up giving him fucking godhood, it is hard to top that. The other isnt Rei.
>>
>>158071010
I interpreted this as Misato's peak whore reveal.
>>
>>158052148
If you watched the show there's really nothing to explain, it's pretty straight forward.
>>
>>158071208
Eh, she is dying and sending a wuss to a bloody battlefield. She is just giving him some extra confidence while getting one last kiss.
>>
>>158071208
She's a lonely person who's knows physical intimacy as the only sign of a relationship. Besides, you should have come to your conclusion in this scene.
>>
>>158071377
I knew she was a whore but Shinji didn't, at least not until the movie/25-26.
>>
File: 1442390686381.jpg (878KB, 4000x2879px) Image search: [Google]
1442390686381.jpg
878KB, 4000x2879px
>>158070922
Would the age gap be more acceptable if they were 28 and 43?
>>
>>158071432
She quite literally propositioned him and he denied her. I think he knew what was going on.
>>
File: misato angry.png (32KB, 309x401px) Image search: [Google]
misato angry.png
32KB, 309x401px
>>158071208
Misato is not a whore.
>>
>>158071466
A male dating an older woman is always gross and unacceptable.
>>
>>158071432
He knew what he rejected in episode 23.
>>
>>158071204
The one who wakes up after the previous one basically died for him.
>>
>>158071567
So, Rei III? She was totally into shinji. She was "indifferent" because she had just awaken from the dead, she had more things to worry about at the moment.
>>
>>158071665
Really? I thought the implication was that the Rei who cared was gone, and the new one was basically reset to an earlier template, further isolating Shinji from one of the only people he thought he was growing closer to.
>>
>>158071502
Im not sure, really. She is presented to us a nimphomaniac whore, but we dont see she acting like that, and she tells kaji she has only ever had sex with him.

Im not sure how weird japanese relationships are, but is premarital sex with a ON/OFF boyfriend for years that wrong to them? Is enjoying sex wrong for woman? Is it just the fact she didnt marry by her late 20's?
>>
File: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png
270KB, 853x480px
>>158053180
BUT NOW, THROUGH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN
>>
>>158071747
Naw, she seem to remember gendo clearly, and chose shinji to lead instrumentality for a reason. I actually have a theory about her and her personality.

>Kid Rei was a brat, she was mean, but clearly had affection for gendo, so she could care too. She was the most complete version of rei. Actually had a strong personality.
>She dies. For some reason, part of her soul is put on eva 00. She part was mostly her mean side and aggressiveness, which is represented by the kid rei we see inside 00.
>Whats left was rei II, overly submissive because her more aggressive side was wasnt there.
>Not only rei II died in the explosion, but 00 too. Both pieces of rei soul reincarnated back into Rei III, a more balanced person.
>Now we have a "complete rei" again, but much more mature than before. She clearly despised gendo for using her, but still liked shinji for all the good moments. She only realized that what gendo was doing wasnt real love because she seen with shinji what is to actually care for another person.
>>
File: 1488036740710.jpg (128KB, 643x935px) Image search: [Google]
1488036740710.jpg
128KB, 643x935px
>>158071798
Sorta. Hard yes by waifu standards. From the inside of Misato's head, she thinks it's more shameful than anybody, she wants to dirty herself, but she didn't do any of it just for self destruction.
>>
File: 1493868741170.jpg (65KB, 425x419px) Image search: [Google]
1493868741170.jpg
65KB, 425x419px
>>158072113
>Both pieces of rei soul reincarnated back into Rei III
And was that, intentional?

I thought she was basically being mass produced at that point.
>>
>>158072525
There were plenty of "empty" rei corpses produced. Ritsuko say that they have no soul, though. Only one ever had soul, and it was rei, so "rei" is a single entity, not multiple people.
Given that the evas also need souls (shinji and asukas moms), i assume it is impossible to manufacture a soul.
So for some reason, reis soul bounce from body to body when killed. Thats what i assume.
>>
>>158071825
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO RESPECT
>>
>"Dude, we really should make this crazy kid into a god." - Yui and Rei
>>
>>158052148

omedettou
>>
File: 1478485068136.jpg (369KB, 844x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478485068136.jpg
369KB, 844x500px
>>158075709
Rei's done caring what happens after learning what she is, was created for, what her creator thinks of her, and Shinji's just the last individual she has any respect left for. There's a pretty good chance Yui selected a husband and had the kid specifically for her plan.
>>
I can't create threads since 2 or 3 weeks because not-moot.

>Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
4chan Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>158074753
NANI, I though it was "accept", not "respect"
>>
>>158052148
Overrated trash.
>>
>>158081576
What anime do you think is good?
>>
>>158081629
Re:Zero, Jojo, Prison School, the list goes on...
>>
File: w.jpg (34KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
34KB, 500x341px
>he has Athrun's voice
Holy shit
>>
>>158052148

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-clinical-psychology-uqx-psyc1030-3x

Lurk moar

Solid troll attempt not only did I reply I provided a helpful link
>>
>>158053256
It really is it, I don't see why people wants to go into any deep analysis, you just have to listen to Anno to literally understand what Evangelion is about, it's a giant metaphor on human interactions, with giant robots and masturbating on comatose girls.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.