[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do we hate her again? >she was a bitch to honoka and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 557762-1448408185-519-811-90.jpg (90KB, 519x811px) Image search: [Google]
557762-1448408185-519-811-90.jpg
90KB, 519x811px
why do we hate her again?

>she was a bitch to honoka and others!

she was doing her job as a student prez by not letting a bunch of 1st/2nd years with no experience in singing and dancing use the name of the school for something as stupid as a school idol group

>she was a plot device!

kotori's retarded drama at the end of S1 was a plot device too
honoka overdoing herself and catching a cold during S2 was a plot device too
but you don't see anons hating on these characters because of that so why only eli gets the flak?

>she had no development!

so a foreign girl with no friends who adopted a strict posture/thinks it's weak to show emotions due to a traumatic childhood event that became more honest to her feelings and more open to others during the course of the anime isn't development enough? compare her to maki and umi, who were stock tsundere/yamato nadeshiko at first and did nothing of relevance related to their character development during the entire S1, S2 and movie, only engaging in short skits and nothing else

face it: eli ayase is one of the best characters of the franchise; your hateboner for her isn't justifiable when you compare facts
>>
Can we give this a rest? All this arguing over Eli is just tiring and at this point, no one is going to convince the other over anything.
>>
The only member of ยต's worth a damn was Nico.
>>
Love Live as a whole is pretty garbage with its tendency to toss any character development out the window and make everyone the same boring and mildly retarded genki girl.
>>
I think 9 characters were too much to handle.
>>
>>158051258
Great post, OP. We can tell you're fixing for a civil discussion keeping old wounds closed.
>>
>>158051258
I don't know jack shit about her but she has some good doujins.

https://exhentai.org/g/992218/ded3522899/
https://exhentai.org/g/992006/8a75cc2ea8/
https://exhentai.org/g/1059640/e3e1b71cab/
>>
File: 8pdfyth.png (134KB, 343x411px) Image search: [Google]
8pdfyth.png
134KB, 343x411px
>elihaters
>>
Eli is worst girl by far

I'd still fuck her
>>
>>158051461
Seconding this
>>
>>158051258
I hate wh*te people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.