[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tenchi Muyo OVA 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

I haven't heard anything about it's expected release. I haven't seen an OVA 4 thread in awhile either. Let's discuss what we know about OVA 4 ep 3.

>Found a suspected 9.4gb raw but the past two episode are around 600mb each.
>>
it's a bit late ojisan
don't strain yourself
>>
>>158023897
The Chinese got their hands on it already.

Full frontal nudity is kept at least. One of the things that was lost when shows get made for TV.
>>
>>158025252
Daily Motion has raws.
It is fascinating that the Masaki clan is still run by women outside the main cast. Reia basically had to attend a women-only meeting to officiate her marriage into the household.

The men of the family, significantly smaller in size, had their own much less formal dinner. It seems someone finally asked Tenchi to get married, to which Tenchi made it clear he is still technically underage. (technically in that their timeline hadn't moved while the audience had gotten far older.)
>>
>>158026014
And then we show Washu, Ryoko and Noike having a drink by themselves. (with a seat saved for Mihishi, who as usual is busy working.)

That's when you realise these three, despite being part of the harem in the eyes of the fandom, is technically NOT part of the family yet. Washu and Ryoko has no offical relationship with Masaki, and Noike is technically Seto's agent.

They might be treated like family by Tenchi, but there is nothing official otherwise.
>>
>>158026197
And now we got to a very strange scene; some of the women in hotsprings.

Not strange in itself, but what happened was that only SOME of the women are naked, as they were suppose to be. While the others were wearing towels. Wearing towels in a hotspring is very bad, it spreads lint into the water. So the only reason to do it is censorship of nudity. (like with GXP)
But here we have half naked half in towels. VERY strange. Why even censor half the characters but not the other half? It's not like they are wrinkly old ladies or anything.

I guess having more than 8 women naked in a bath is too much? Strange decision either way.
>>
>>158026494
Oh, it seems Reina assumed that the entire household knew she was from another dimension, because she told Kiyone back in the day. But it seems Kiyone took the secret to her grave so no one else knew. They finally got it all sorted out in the hotsprings that night. Good to get that out of the way before getting married.
>>
>>158026672
And now we come to effectively the prequel to War on Geminar. The ruler of Jurai and the real ruler of Jurai, having a meeting with Washu about Geminar and what to do about it.

The meeting and how causal it is, would have been shocking to people people back in Geminar. We have people who are god-like, who are discussing how to save an entire planet from a doomsday weapon with an actual goddess. Very surreal, and yet almost mundane.
>>
>>158027255
Really though, this is a rather info dense episode compared to the first three. It helps that it finally makes the official connection with WoG. I still need to find somewhere that actually show subs...
>>
>no close-up of Ryoko's tits

You had one job, Kajishima. Well, at least we got Washuu and Mihoshi.
>>
>>158023897
Anyone that knows what AIC is up to now?
>>
File: incest incoming.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
incest incoming.png
2MB, 1366x768px
I'm wondering what episode 4 will be about. I assumed that the final episode would have been the wedding, but that happened in episode 3. Maybe it will be about announcing that Yosho's alive? The 3 month wait between episodes is killing me.

Also why hasn't Tenchi impregnated his aunt yet?
>>
File: poster 3.jpg (277KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
poster 3.jpg
277KB, 566x800px
Why is Sasami so lewd?
>>
>>158033192
How else is she gonna compete in a household full of magnum bodies?
>>
>>158026494
>Not strange in itself, but what happened was that only SOME of the women are naked, as they were suppose to be. While the others were wearing towels. Wearing towels in a hotspring is very bad, it spreads lint into the water. So the only reason to do it is censorship of nudity. (like with GXP)
>But here we have half naked half in towels. VERY strange. Why even censor half the characters but not the other half? It's not like they are wrinkly old ladies or anything.

Seems to have something to do with Juraian culture. The woman wearing the towels are all from Jurai while the ones not wearing them aren't.
>>
>>158036053
*women
>>
File: 06_tenchiban1308_05.png (2MB, 2143x3030px) Image search: [Google]
06_tenchiban1308_05.png
2MB, 2143x3030px
>>158030707
Seeing how this 3rd episode partially went into Tenchi Ban 13.08 with Rhea talking about how she came to earth my hope for episode 4 is the rest of 13.08 and part of 13.12, in other words Kenshi's birth and him being raised and prepared for Geminar.
>>
>>158037791
Seeing Kenshi's birth isn't unlikely,
but I doubt we'll see much of him growing up.
There is too much to cover from now until GXP episode 17 for Kajishima to skip right to Kenshi.
>>
File: 1371130956751.png (254KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1371130956751.png
254KB, 640x400px
>>158038149
I'm still wishing for an episode about Kenshi growing up.

And a WoG Season 2 announcement at the end of it.
>>
>>158023897
I didn't even realize episode 2 was out
>>
>>158039091
just give me wog s2
>>
>>158034185
Have you seen what Tsunami looks like? Yeah. Everyone else btfo, including adult washu.
>>
Do we know who is still planning on fansubbing? Is it still BANE?
>>
File: tenchiban1312_07.jpg (363KB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
tenchiban1312_07.jpg
363KB, 1200x1700px
>>158039091
>an episode about Kenshi growing up.
There's the doujins about it at least.
>>
>>158030707
>why hasn't Tenchi impregnated his aunt yet?
I think that might be Seina's job.
I'm not sure what the full roster of his harem looks like at the moment.
>>
>>158049952
>There's the doujins about it at least.
Showing how Reia got to Earth gives me hope that other parts of the canon doujin will show up.
>>
>>158049952
It's nice of you to point this out, but I mentioned them myself literally only two posts before the one you quoted.
>>
>>158030707
>Also why hasn't Tenchi impregnated his aunt yet?
My understanding is that she is the Cake of the family. The whole point is she is incapable of getting laid while everyone else around her get married.
>>
File: GXP6_295.jpg (188KB, 676x953px) Image search: [Google]
GXP6_295.jpg
188KB, 676x953px
>>158052559
Mostly because working for Seto and Airi keeps her busy and unapproachable.
She was supposed to be engaged to the child of one of her friends, but she had a girl.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.