[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FMP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: FMP.png (650KB, 1021x677px) Image search: [Google]
FMP.png
650KB, 1021x677px
This is actually kinda fun.
>>
>actually
what, were you expecting something bad?
>>
General speaking a show that gets a sequel ten years after the fact had something going for it.
>>
>>158011555
Popularity != quality.
>>
>>158011422
Eh. Low expectations, I guess? "Goofy HS mecha comedy" didn't exactly fill me with confidence, but I'm kinda running out of shit to watch, so...
>>
>>158011392
Honestly found 1st season to be underwhelming, given how I've heard nothing but praises about it.
>>
>>158012145
S1 is fairly average. S2 and S3 are what solidifies it.
>>
>>158012221
Yeah, I really liked what they did by turning it into sol and then going back to being "serious", a lot more shows should do that
>>
>>158011392
FMP is weird. Nobody dislikes it and it's very popular, but if you ask a person to list all the titles they've watched (as much as they can remember), FMP will never come up. Try it on your friends - you can even specify the time period or even ask only for mecha shows.
>>
>>158012324
Also it's what I loved about steins;gate yet for some reason some people didn't appreciate it
>>
>>158012145
>Honestly found 1st season to be underwhelming, given how I've heard nothing but praises about it.
That's because the 1st season diverged from the canon and was done by Gonzo.
>>
>>158012401
The mechs aren't very memorable. Quite boring actually.
>>
>>158011392
This show is serious nostalgia fuel
>>
>>158012145
I watched it sometime ago, and I kinda agree. It starts off slow, and really only picks up by half way.
>>
>>158012324
>Turns into a comedy
>Then back into a serious mecha/operator show
>The 'serious' season actually references the comedy season and even mocks the main character for all of his goofy fuckups in a complete dead-serious manner

That was genius to me, and completely unique as far as I know. Wraith going "Yeah I've been watching you this entire time and you're honestly a fucking joke lol" was eye-opening.
>>
>>158013286
I really need to rewatch FMP, it's almost been a decade and I don't remember this.
It'll be good to refresh myself before S4 airs.
>>
File: bestgirl.png (526KB, 1150x600px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.png
526KB, 1150x600px
Thank god we'll never get to Burning One Man Force. Sucks that they won't be animating Dancing Very Merry Christmas though.
>>
>>158013865
Wasn't the plan to skip DVMC in order to be able to finish the whole thing? If they get 26 episodes it'll still be very rushed, but just barely possible.
>>
>>158013286
Rather than deep, it's stupid.

It's unfair to treat something as comedy than make it a big problem later. That was the worst part of Legend of the Legendary Heroes.
>>
>>158014741
>It's unfair
Unfair to who, exactly?
>>
>>158013762
But did you read the manga?
>>
>>158011392
It gets old.
>>
>>158012401
> Try it on your friends
>>
>>158011978
The goofy comedy is Fumoffu. You should also stop typing like a faggot. You don't need those ellipses.
>>
>>158011392
You're late to it.
>>
>>158011392
dick goes where?
>>
>>158011392

Wow, just how new are you?
>>
>>158013865
>Thank god we'll never get to Burning One Man Force.
The novels will be fully adapted.
Somehow, but that was the plan.
>>
>>158012408
Steins gate never did that. I just finished rewatching it, and once Mayuri died, the tone was always serious.
>>
>>158011392
Season 1 had the animatio of a hentai, and second raid was edgelord garbage.
>>
>>158031023
Mayuri dies at like half the show.
>>
>>158028546
Don't try too hard to fit in faggot.
>>
>>158024883
You should follow your own advice instead of throwing a fit over ellipses...
>>
>LNs will never be all translated
>>
>>158032091
Yeah, but after that point, the show becomes serious. Unlike FMP, that jumps around between serious and comedy.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.