[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a question. Did Rachel win ragna or who? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 47329847129874.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
47329847129874.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
So I have a question. Did Rachel win ragna or who?
Also a blazblue thread.
>>
>>158011342
She won just in time for the traditional japanese post-endboss existence erasure of Ragna.
>>
She "won" but it was Pyrrhic victory at best,
>>
The onsen episode was the only reason to watch this trash of an anime. The games are good though.
>>
File: saywhoagain.png (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saywhoagain.png
440KB, 1280x720px
>who
triggered
>>
Terumi Susano'o did nothing wrong.
>>
Ragna didn't deserve this
>>
>>158013679
Let's be honest, he is like Kefka, the only way he can feel anything is by fucking everything else.
As sick and asshole he may be, I feel some sort of.... pity?
>>158013765
On this though? I totally agree.
>>
>>158011342
Ragna will be back someday to reclaim his waifu. I have to believe that to make the pain stop.
>>
>>158013765
We are truly at the end of the times.
Bleach ending is shit, the same as Hayate no Gotoku, Ragna was fucked over for no reason, Berserk adaptation is shit, Miura got bored of berserk, Kemono friends is the second coming of mlp and as the rest of anime and manga end we just confirm what we knew from the beginning. The elevens have abysmal shit taste.
>>
If there is one type of endings I always hate because a feels, are the ones like Chrono Chruaders and Tomorrow's Joe.
Why Blazblue has chosen this ending and not some happy shit is beyond my imagination. But I get it I guess, the world and humankind is now free for them to choose, Ragna did what he needed to do. He was the solution.
IS STILL NOT FAIR
>>
People tend to forget that Onichan is now being a big brother figure for that dark elf. They get along well so she sometimes act like Jin, minus the yandere part.
>>
File: 32761217_p0.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
32761217_p0.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>158011342
Yes anon, she won and then they bred like rabbits and lived out the rest of their natural lives completely enamored with one another and died surrounded by their friends and loving children.
>>
>>158012553
I liked the anime a lot.

It had a great dub.
>>
>>158013594
Who? was the MC of Blazblue I forgot
>>
File: 40233923_p0.jpg (329KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
40233923_p0.jpg
329KB, 600x849px
How did these two never end up doing anything lewd?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.