[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you like this movie? why? please I'm genuinely interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Koe-no-Katachi-Anime-Visual.jpg (164KB, 868x597px) Image search: [Google]
Koe-no-Katachi-Anime-Visual.jpg
164KB, 868x597px
did you like this movie?
why?
please I'm genuinely interested in discussing this
>>
Good animation, decent characters, compelling story, excellent VA. Falls a bit short of the mango, but ultimately worth a watch. Nothing groundbreaking or anything.

Dunno what you want to discuss about it so much.
>>
File: DA-ooxEUwAAgmDy.jpg orig.jpg (110KB, 1026x1488px) Image search: [Google]
DA-ooxEUwAAgmDy.jpg orig.jpg
110KB, 1026x1488px
>>158007193
Literally the greatest anime ever made. Miles better than the manga.
>>
>>158008018
>Yamada surpassed K-On
Madwoman
>>
File: 59483704_p0.png (699KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59483704_p0.png
699KB, 1600x1200px
>>158008113
I didn't think it was possible. It was real close race, with Tamako just behind both of them.
Yamada is god's gift to mankind
>>
>>158007925
I want to tell uenofags how wrong they are
also I'm curious what people found good about it, if anything
for example I really liked the grade school part because it's very good directing work, showing in a relatively short time how one goes from being popular to being ostracized and another goes from being the aim of curiosity because she's strange to being ostracized for the same reason
it shows the important parts of these relationships, it didn't make me think "eh I don't know if I can relate to these grade schoolers" once
it shows how much people didn't give a shit about the bullying and went with the flow or covered their asses in each and all situations
pink hair is a bit of a mary sue and I didn't once think she was a badly written character when watching the movie
that really is some directing work if you ask me
>>
>>158008492
But doesn't really get you to empathize with Kawai, Eyebrows, etc. sufficiently. Hell, Broccoli only works as a character because we know exactly who that guy is and what insecurities drive his actions, from personal experiences since we all probably know a guy like that. And even Ueno's story is missing a few crucial parts, whereas in the manga you're shown exactly why she turned out this way.

There was a ton of content cut, because it's one movie. I woulda preferred something like a buncha OVAs or a short series. But it's a movie, so considering the limitations of movies, it's pretty good.
>>
>>158007925
>Good animation
No
>decent characters
No
>compelling story
No
>excellent VA
Just average
>Falls a bit short of the mango, but ultimately worth a watch.
The "mango" was complete garbage, only the one shot is good
>Nothing groundbreaking or anything.
Yes
>>
>>158008890
I've only seen the movie, there's actually something that's supposed to make people feel like kawai's not entirely a passive bitch?
>>158009509
Are you just going to leave your contrarian-sounding statements that, without an argument or anything to back them up?
>>
>>158009585
>without an argument or anything to back them up?
The irony.
>>
>>158009600
Not him but you're a dumbfuck
>>
>>158010384
>Not him but I'm him and I'm calling you a dumbfuck because I couldn't come up with any actual arguments for the buzzwords I previously spotted in my other post.

Ok
>>
>>158009509
>>158009585
>>158009600
>>158010384
>>158010570
Every time anon thinks his shitposts deserve to be actually presented with a valid argument, an angel loses its wings.
>>158009585
She never becomes likable and is never meant to either. Honestly, I sometimes wonder if making Ueno look better was her actual primary purpose rather than a secondary effect.
>>
>>158011220
These threads are fated to be shitposted into oblivion.

Only the deaf and blind can know peace from this cancer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.